indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
if i don't use the twins Uncensored patych...will they 2 had sex to strenghten their bond and merge their soul? or this is actually what the patch do? (thought it only made them sister...but their already are..thanks

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
if i don't use the twins Uncensored patych...will they 2 had sex to strenghten their bond and merge their soul? or this is actually what the patch do? (thought it only made them sister...but their already are..thanks
You are correct.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
damn i need to restart the game than...or maybe i can load a save where they are about to meet?? what do ya think bro?
You can try to load a save before any choices are made regarding that scene and try it from there but this isn't in my wheelhouse really :)

Maybe someone more educated about these things can answer better? :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
damn i need to restart the game than...or maybe i can load a save where they are about to meet?? what do ya think bro?
I recommend that you restart the game. This saves are quite prone to break, so, keep one play-trough unpatched and make a new one.

Just my 2 cents.

Peace :)

Reactions: xapican

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
dev could put a bit of efforts in making Atrlas less grotesque...his face is disturbing sometimes...make it a little bit nice dev...game is well worth and atlas aspect is a bit off ..imaho

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
You can try to load a save before any choices are made regarding that scene and try it from there but this isn't in my wheelhouse really :)

Maybe someone more educated about these things can answer better? :)
yea worked fine.. placed the patch.loaded a save just before the meeting with keroo and worked great thanks

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSevenRealms-0.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: sirpedro7

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Seven Realms [v0.19] [SeptCloud] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.17 -> v0.18 [275 MB]
- - -

Universal: v0.18 -> v0.19 [508 MB] Note: Chinese TL pack not included due to errors.
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
And now for the age old question:

Do we need a new Twins Patch for v0.18 ?
The answer will always be the same. You don't need the Twins Patch to play the game, you only need it if you want to see the twin sisters in 'actions'.

If updated patch is needed or not, then you have to wait until the OP updated ( by the developer, SeptCloud ) or SeptCloud clarifies the situation.

There is no sure way of telling it because someone 'leaks' the update, mod update the links in the OP but neither the leaker nor the mod knows for sure if updated patch is needed or not.

I don't know if patrons have idea as well because for certain, the patch will not be discussed or mentioned in Patreon. You can check discord maybe.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Jeez... how's this game releasing so much content so quickly? Whatever the dev is doing is putting so many devs to shame lol. We wait like 6-8 months for most other games for 1/4 of the content haha.
Agreed ! Our dev is awesome.
While we are receiving timely updates, the product quality is didn't go down like most games and I am hooked to the story. I admit my weakness is being targeted in the game by sexy asian maid. Damn she is beautiful, loving, submissive and caring. what else anyone could possibly want !

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
How to know which update the Twin patch is on?
The OP mentions:
The incest is between twin sisters and is available via the Twins Patch. The Twins Patch is compatible with v0.17 (the latest content was for v0.17). Please download the v0.17 version - older versions will not work.
The Twins Patch is compatible with v0.17 (the latest content was for v0.17).
So, the note in the OP is not yet updated to reflect v0.18 contents. Another tell tale sign is the Last edited clause which says:
Last edited by a moderator: Today at 8:54 PM​
If it was updated by SeptCloud, then it will just say:
Last edited: some date and time.​
Normally, SeptCloud updates it within 24 to 48 hours, but can be delayed due to many unforeseen circumstances.

Complicated yeah but it is what it is ( currently ) to circumvent censorship on the Patreon platform. If anyone has suggestions for improvement, feel free to share your ideas.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
It is in the 1st realm where it is 1st time after meeting Kali and they see that Effie is still alive and agree to sex with all 3 girls not a pair. Then you get another scene in Realm 2 with mc and 3some the twins which is nice and really nice if like myself am a Big Kali fan! She needs to have more one v one with mc imo and really just as much as Ley seeing they truly were one made into the 2 and seems Kali's chic has gotten more which is great for their bonds but makes more sense in the overall story for mc to be with Ley & Kali as much as possible to strengthen the bond much faster for when they are to help Kerros save their mother. Yes any sex is what needs done between the 4 but why not go for the quicker and more logical combos of mc & Ley or Kali or all 3 and 3,4,5, etc times they fuck formagic to save a life each day Lol Great overall work and love the future potetial in story and the realms to come.....
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif 7Realms_LEYALA_sig_meeeeeeee.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
If anyone has suggestions for improvement, feel free to share your ideas.
I think it would be better if they could get the patch onto lewdpatcher right away instead of waiting until after the new version is added here. It is a strange choice to not make it available for the people who pay for the game until after it is leaked.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes