1.80 star(s) 8 Votes

AnonimeGamer

May 8, 2017
Is that a serious attemp for a game? I guess it isnt. My 1,5 minute game experience went as follows.
  • Title of the game window says "New Project" ? Ok, this is promising
  • No Options menu? Ok, better and better
  • Font is unreadable, next
  • Oh, "Next" and "Skip" are two buttons, but I cant tell the difference, just learning as we go.
  • Room, ok, what can I use? no clue, lets just click the screen. Bed, ok. Doors. Oh, I am in halfway.
  • Clicked on highlited door. Nothing, ok, next one
  • Clicked another doors. It turns out to be Shower. With Marge in it. Ok. Text says something about increasing love? no clue, hard to read.
  • Cannot get out, "next" replays animation, skip does nothing. Mkay, ALT+F4
tl:dr; Many Simpsons. Such craftsmanship. Very yellow. 10/10 - would delete again.
Your post was more enjoyable to read, then playing the game.

Reactions: fzdc

Jackell100

Dec 9, 2017
What even is this?

Why do you have a Patreon?

Why are people paying you?

What is happening to my understanding of the world?

Reactions: polky

LutherGremory

Oct 4, 2017
delete immediately never hated something so much cursor disappears off screen and the walk through is wank go to treehouse in afternoon yeah what time 10 o clock 12 or 2 fuck it ill try them all oh great none of them huge waste of time sort out the game youre a joke to genuine devs pumping out content no one can get to because the game is garbage as has been said most crap is stole and changing a letter from the name makes it worse why not mary instead of narge i nearly pulled out hair just trying to get through conversations shouldnt be this hard to play a game you had one job and you let it die celibate glitchy and alone well done

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Is that a serious attemp for a game? I guess it isnt. My 1,5 minute game experience went as follows.
  • Title of the game window says "New Project" ? Ok, this is promising
  • No Options menu? Ok, better and better
  • Font is unreadable, next
  • Oh, "Next" and "Skip" are two buttons, but I cant tell the difference, just learning as we go.
  • Room, ok, what can I use? no clue, lets just click the screen. Bed, ok. Doors. Oh, I am in halfway.
  • Clicked on highlited door. Nothing, ok, next one
  • Clicked another doors. It turns out to be Shower. With Marge in it. Ok. Text says something about increasing love? no clue, hard to read.
  • Cannot get out, "next" replays animation, skip does nothing. Mkay, ALT+F4
tl:dr; Many Simpsons. Such craftsmanship. Very yellow. 10/10 - would delete again.
You couldn't tell it was going to be bad from the ms paint pics?

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
People are paying this guy money to trace simpsons comics he found online using MS paint. And he can't even trace them properly.

Okay, that's it, I'm going to start my own game soon. If this guy can do it, anyone can. Time to be the change I wanted to see.

Darury

Apr 16, 2017
Ok, as terrible as the graphics are, I'd like to at least try finishing it, but everytime I go to the drug guy, it locks up. I can't do anything. I've tried both 32 and 64 bit versions and the same thing happens. Any suggestions?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
how is this game still a thing?
i did a better game in Powerpoint when i was 10 for a school project.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
The game hangs on startup (at the ugly logo).
The game creates 4 unkillable exe files (ok, lot of rpg maker games do that), but these are hard to kill in task manager as they keep coming back. Yet my anti virus software marks this game as ok.

lunaticbob

Aug 6, 2016
It's been absolutely fascinating watching this game transform from a poorly drawn but basically functional game into a ridiculous mess of accidental dead-ends and broken coding where it's not possible to obtain the essential item at the beginning of the game. Good work you complete hack.

Reactions: Jackell100

just2see

Jul 29, 2018
serious feedback here:
Lisa's Room in the house isn't working (so far) (did in earlier versions)
you need to fix the 'hitbox' of the next/skip buttons
Weekday is stuck at some point (in this version)
flanders house is a mess
the event when marge comes to barts room to fuck him is often happening more than once a night
tingletangle bob section doesn't work at all, the cursor disappears
let someone translate the texts for you, they are kinda like google translate
graphics and images can be done later when everything works fine

slow down on the project, get some testers that give you regular feedback, you don't need to throw out so many updates
keep going, it has potential

I will keep adding more feedback to this post

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes