1.80 star(s) 8 Votes

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Idea is great, not new but great, the Art is... omg...bro... are you serious? so sad, but you have potential

justanotherp

Dec 28, 2017
Has anyone figuered out what to do about the schoolyard time-reset bug?
Additionally does this game need some compatibility mode or something or what can be done?

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
I swear this game is more broken than when it was first released. I cant do marge in this update as all her text is gone

Ramon de Oliveira

Feb 19, 2018
I managed to play a little better by exporting the save file of the game and then using JSON Online Editor, the first options of the Data is the money, this makes the game more playable.

In the game itself explains that for imports the save we need to open the save file in notepad, copy the contents in the box that appears in the game

I hope this helps
321021 321022

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I've ripped on this game in the past, because of the renders (I honestly thought, it was highly likely a joke) and the less than stellar coding... but as irrelevantname mentioned. At least you are persistent and might I add, somewhat consistent. You seem to be going full blazing with adding content, it's just sort of bad. I value consistent development and perseverance in a developer. So you also got that going for you... which is sadly a lot more than so many other developers.
*i'm actually being sincere*

Reactions: R0y

InsaneBro

Jul 4, 2018
I would like to know where the save file is located. I have checked the AppData file/Local/TheSimpsex/UserData and after checking all the folders and files in there I just can't seem to locate it.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I mean, the art is "fine" (it doesn't look that good but i've seen worst), if only the UI and the all rest weren't utter sh*t. This game would be correct with proper menus etc.

Hrea_

Nov 5, 2017
ok, a quick guide/tips for u all.

the mission of getting to class is bugged, don't attempt it unless u are really bored and want to get the 1/10 chance it triggers right.

the machine is not necessary to access the rest of the game, just with going first time to the school somehow make it work. u can check your inventory that u have a machine, another way to force it to give u the machine is by going at night to marges room and doing something.

if button next doesn't do a thing, then press it again, and again and again, until it does something, same thing with skip button.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I've ripped on this game in the past, because of the renders (I honestly thought, it was highly likely a joke) and the less than stellar coding... but as irrelevantname mentioned. At least you are persistent and might I add, somewhat consistent. You seem to be going full blazing with adding content, it's just sort of bad. I value consistent development and perseverance in a developer. So you also got that going for you... which is sadly a lot more than so many other developers.
*i'm actually being sincere*
And not only that all the hell the people giving him here & still going. He deserves an "A" for that too. Actually it's not a bad game & I like the whore house he added.

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes