2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheSexventuresOfDongRider-0.1030
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I'm not sure this game was tested very much. I find jumping to ledges to have almost zero momentum and clinging to ledges works when it wants to and sometimes kills you. Sometimes it doesn't cling at-all and kills you. Other times you cling to the edge, pull yourself up and get stuck or pull yourself up and die.

I get that it's trying emulate Tomb Raider. But the grab ledge thing was automatic, you didn't have to hold a button. Momentum was consistent, you didn't have to stop or start your momentum using SHIFT for sprint. There was tank controls and jumps that were built to 1. build one to tight full-distance jumps and 2.When they were full distance made the player confident of their abilities to nail the jump, but the execution might be off.

I can nail the jump sometimes and get stuck due to the animation clipping into the cliff surface. I can die because she bonks her head while climbing-up. Most of the time the jump works, it's weirdly gravitating me to the edge from really far away.

Last edited:

SirBiggus

Jun 11, 2020
I'm not sure this game was tested very much. I find jumping to ledges to have almost zero momentum and clinging to ledges works when it wants to and sometimes kills you. Sometimes it doesn't cling at-all and kills you. Other times you cling to the edge, pull yourself up and get stuck or pull yourself up and die.

I get that it's trying emulate Tomb Raider. But the grab ledge thing was automatic, you didn't have to hold a button. Momentum was consistent, you didn't have to stop or start your momentum using SHIFT for sprint. There was tank controls and jumps that were built to 1. build one to tight full-distance jumps and 2.When they were full distance made the player confident of their abilities to nail the jump, but the execution might be off.

I can nail the jump sometimes and get stuck due to the animation clipping into the cliff surface. I can die because she bonks her head while climbing-up. Most of the time the jump works, it's weirdly gravitating me to the edge from really far away.
Not sure if you played the original Tomb Raider but the ledge grab was NOT auto, it was button-operated

Fchampsudo

Sep 19, 2018
this game very much demonstrates why you DON'T IMPLEMENT FALL DAMAGE EARLY IN DEVELOPMENT.

Killplanes people, KILLPLANES. sort out fall damage later.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
why add an enemy and a bikini when you can improve the physics to prevent her from slipping and falling because of a small rock or a fucking plant!

TiberL

May 17, 2020
Maybe progress shouldn't be gated behind perfect jumping when said jumping very often either kills you when you climb up or just throws you off the platform. Especially not on the very first level.
Also quitting to menu still keeps my stuck in the centre of the screen, making the option kinda pointless.

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes