AltusDev

Aug 30, 2022
Not sure if I am the only person with this issue, but when I download both versions of the game, all the words, labels, captions, options are all blank. When I first loaded the game, all I saw was an animation of the menu girl. It took me too long to realise that because all the words are gone, the menu options are hidden so I had to run my cursor over to find the options. Anyone knows a fix?

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Not sure if I am the only person with this issue, but when I download both versions of the game, all the words, labels, captions, options are all blank. When I first loaded the game, all I saw was an animation of the menu girl. It took me too long to realise that because all the words are gone, the menu options are hidden so I had to run my cursor over to find the options. Anyone knows a fix?
Not sure what's the issue since I haven't encountered anything similar, but an uneducated guess of how it sounds, your screen resolution is lower than that of the game, since the buttons are still there.

AltusDev

Aug 30, 2022
Not sure what's the issue since I haven't encountered anything similar, but an uneducated guess of how it sounds, your screen resolution is lower than that of the game, since the buttons are still there.
So how should I fix this?

dippiv

Jul 10, 2022
I got to the first boss and then it wouldn't do anything so I tried a bunch of things, nothing worked. I'll try again tomorrow to see if the boss will work.

dippiv

Jul 10, 2022
Could you be more specific? Whether its a bug or something fucked in the install, being very clear on what you specifically experienced helps to identify the issue.
After waking up and messing with the files, changing out the assembly.dll fixed it. I had cheats and noticed far back that it can break the game, so I swapped it out, changed the save file name from "st" to "v1", loaded it, and progressed just fine. I saved, replaced the assembly.ll with the cheat file, renamed "v1" to "st" and continued the game.

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
Wish the translation weren't so inscrutable.

Not just for story reason (barely understand it) but actual gameplay mechanic stuff like, what's even the difference between "Attack Boost" and "Damage Improves" upgrades?!

/edit_ oh well, by the time I seriously wanted to look into "optimizing" my "build" the game was over LOL
never mind :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hee guys i am unable to get anyfurther on the first map
i canot jump this
1672013417170.png
every thing is alrdy DEAD on this map and the open rooms

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
somehow the buttom doesnt work and sprint doesnt help the platform is tohigh
and double jump tryd doesnt work ether since this is the first map

jimkage

Jun 14, 2018
"My boss always go to dangerous neighborhoods to buy food for us"
EPIC TRANSLATION. This only makes me enjoy these games even more.

Athena_Watts

Aug 26, 2022
hi i just have a problem with the game, after i talk to haruto and kagura i leave the building and find rei just outside after finishing the dialogue with her and the kids i go to find haruto to the right but cannot go past the man because the game says "Let's go to the room and check the situation" even tho i already have. if someone can help me out with this that would be great because i would love to be able to complete the game

EtoileDG

Apr 10, 2020
hi i just have a problem with the game, after i talk to haruto and kagura i leave the building and find rei just outside after finishing the dialogue with her and the kids i go to find haruto to the right but cannot go past the man because the game says "Let's go to the room and check the situation" even tho i already have. if someone can help me out with this that would be great because i would love to be able to complete the game
Survivors Camp Bug Fix + Uncensor and Background Mosaics Fix

Before you install anything, remember that this is only for Steam version of the game.

Install those patches in this order:

1. Uncensor Patch (Steam only):

Mega
Install this only if your game is not uncensored already.

2. Mosaics Fix Patch (Steam only):
Mega
This patch further uncensoring game by removing censorship from background models and mosaics.

3. Survivors Camp Bug Fix for english language (Steam only):
Mega
After installing this patch you no longer have to change language to japanese to avoid survivors camp bug.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes