Aug 13, 2020
This was interesting but fighting zombies becomes boring after the 1st duplicated enemy, most of the time you can just kite/melee em a thousand times (theyre all spongy af) and they get recycled from start to finish, not even color variations.

The bandit camp was the real challenge, it felt even more endgame than the actual endgame.

Also crazy how this was released with that progress breaking bug at the survivor town/camp.

Reactions: HighNSleepy

Xentinel7

Jun 12, 2022
This was interesting but fighting zombies becomes boring after the 1st duplicated enemy, most of the time you can just kite/melee em a thousand times (theyre all spongy af) and they get recycled from start to finish, not even color variations.

The bandit camp was the real challenge, it felt even more endgame than the actual endgame.

Also crazy how this was released with that progress breaking bug at the survivor town/camp.
hell yeah, that bug ruined my experience the first time, at least the game is fun and have awesome art, I liked it, but you talked with the true man, the gameplay was kinda repetitive

ViciousVolpe

Aug 18, 2022
Just a heads up, the annofiles link for the uncensored version has some virus or mock links attached. the first time it gave me a VBS-related file I had to clean up the aftermath of another time it gave me some "fn.exe" which most likely isn't this game. I would steer clear of that option. a friend had no problem through the same link so it might be a regional thing. Not really sure how that works but something isn't right with it.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
That file from the previous post is meant only for the Steam version. Try this one for the Dlsite version:

FUN FACT: This whole Survivor's Camp bug is caused by just a single missing "*" in a line in the English dialogues script. :FacePalm:
That's the fun part: that screenshot made on a Steam version with fix added.

KarsWei

Jun 2, 2018
I did everything as instructed and even re-downloaded all the files again but it is still looking like this. What am I doing wrong? Screenshot 2023-03-20 225031.png

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023

UnknownLurkingUser

Apr 18, 2020
Correct me if I am wrong about this

Steam version
you only need to download the "(Steam - Uncensored + Fixes)" And then input the "Spoiler section's Patches"
Or the Spoiler section patches is completely unnesscary and only need "(Steam - Uncensored + Fixes)"?

It took me a while on the whole texture bugged out part, it is only when I didn't input that "Camp_Bug_Fix - Steam V2" that doesn't mess up the textures
But Because of that I think I'm encountering that "Camp" bug that is mentioned

Idk if there is a simple solution to fix it as to ask if anyone who got the game working 100% to post their "The Shadow of Yidhra_Data" file and see if that fixes it tho...(I am not familiar with this)

Reactions: nxf11rocks

DarkDoragon

Sep 17, 2018
Here's a simple manual fix for the Camp Bug:

1. Open your resources.assets with any hex editor (Like HxD).
2. Search for the words: "rei belongs to".
1679707818128.png
1679707807754.png
3. Replace the next "?" with a "*". Attention: just replace the character, do not delete or add any spaces.
1679707718236.png
4. Save the file.
5. Done!

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes