Chi_Mask

Jun 4, 2023
Im getting softlocked at the camp after talking to the two camp leaders. I tried replacing the asset file with the patches but after doing both my game cant get past the content warning screen. Anybody have the working asset file?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Im getting softlocked at the camp after talking to the two camp leaders. I tried replacing the asset file with the patches but after doing both my game cant get past the content warning screen. Anybody have the working asset file?
Jeez, if only not (almost) half the posts in the thread were about how to handle that softlock...
Really, kinda sad, and should be ashamed for not even bothering to look for it (search option, top-right). Anyhoo, for the 128th time, from one of my posts:
"
need to change the language in-game to Japanese before I approach the kid outside, to the right, after talking to the samurai chick and the dude in charge inside the HQ room in the town, otherwise you get soft-locked out of progress."

Summer Dante

Sep 16, 2021
When i start the game, the whole screen and the character appears glitched. IDK what's wrong, I just extracted and run exe file.

lolred

Mar 20, 2017
1692333191598.png

Having some troublesome graphical glitches during cutscenes and on the main menu :(

E: turns out it was enough to apply the patches (Steam version)!

Last edited:

MonkeyMolester69

Feb 7, 2022
whenever i load into the game all of the more detailed cg's and even the zombies are all this glitched texture, is it because im playing the steam uncensored patched version? Can you play this game uncensored?

Edit: Nvm I forgot how to read and didnt check the thread

Syren1603

Jul 21, 2022
Correct me if I am wrong about this

Steam version
you only need to download the "(Steam - Uncensored + Fixes)" And then input the "Spoiler section's Patches"
Or the Spoiler section patches is completely unnesscary and only need "(Steam - Uncensored + Fixes)"?

It took me a while on the whole texture bugged out part, it is only when I didn't input that "Camp_Bug_Fix - Steam V2" that doesn't mess up the textures
But Because of that I think I'm encountering that "Camp" bug that is mentioned

Idk if there is a simple solution to fix it as to ask if anyone who got the game working 100% to post their "The Shadow of Yidhra_Data" file and see if that fixes it tho...(I am not familiar with this)
I tried several times doing different parts of the patches and not the others. The only one I got to work was 1 then 2 then 3, but NOT 4.

Reactions: HyenaX

Overlordshaggy

Oct 31, 2023
I cant get it to work after you get to the encampment and talk to the woman you have to battle outside of town. it just wont let the guy take me to my room

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes