seeborg

Apr 17, 2020
well, you should be able to
unless it was on a different keybind, idr
but yea you have to jump and dash for that platform
Dash doesnt seem to work on the drop from a jump. Have to dash before you start to go down.

Slendermanyshka

Sep 2, 2021
Cannot advance past the survivor village, I'm stuck in the level and the games tells me to check on situation in the room, but I've already talked to everyone in there.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zippix

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Cannot advance past the survivor village, I'm stuck in the level and the games tells me to check on situation in the room, but I've already talked to everyone in there.
you have to switch your language to japanese before that stage (as in, from the beginning of the stage) then switch it back AFTER you go check that dumb room, then you can play like normal
it's been said in this thread like ONE MILLION TIMES
I also had that problem, and it took me like 2 minutes to find something useful in here...

Reactions: ViviX12

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I sort of remember that it is even enough to only switch to Japanese for that one conversation which triggers when you approach Rei (so before you head over to her and the kids, switch to JP), and that's enough to fix the issue. Then change back to ENG. You're done.

But yeah, if not a million, but at least a good COUPLE DOZEN times it has actually been mentioned, indeed...
Sad.

Reactions: ViviX12

Simp Locator

Nov 3, 2020
my game doesnt seem to load to the menu screen when i start the game up it only shows me a black screen and the mouse what would i need to do to fix this???

Besharia

May 6, 2018
I seem to be stuck after fighting Deathknight or whatever his name is. I beat him but nothing happened and I went back to base cause I thought I had to report it in. There was a conversation with Rei but nothing happened afterwards and if I go back to the boss arena Deathknight just respawns and I literally cannot progress any further.

kokoro1000

Dec 21, 2018
Survivors Camp Bug Fix + Uncensor and Background Mosaics Fix

Before you install anything, remember that this is only for Steam version of the game.

Install those patches in this order:

1. Uncensor Patch (Steam only):

Install this only if your game is not uncensored already.

2. Mosaics Fix Patch (Steam only):

This patch further uncensoring game by removing censorship from background models and mosaics.

3. Survivors Camp Bug Fix for english language (Steam only):

After installing this patch you no longer have to change language to japanese to avoid survivors camp bug.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
anyone getting this bug where you can't go anywhere?
That's a completely new one for us mate, unfortunately... Never has it been mentioned in the thread AFAIK, sadly. :(
I mean, if this would have been a regular thing, it should be in the thread somewhere and could be found with the search function - or generally looking or something. I'm really unhappy seeing that bc this game genuinely gave a better-than-expected experience, and having that weird bug probs severely detracts from that...
Well, I guess you could try searching the thread again or just looking at this page or whatevs; maybe we both missed something and I am misremembering things.

That said... Touché on making it out to the left with a jump+dash combo! I never thought of that when my game bugged out! xD

• Haha
Reactions: F2P-asdw115588
Aug 31, 2020
Do we have a good translation by now or is it still MTLish bad?!
I liked the game and the design of the girl but the bad english was to much of a turnoff to keep playing.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes