Y 'allNeedJesus

Aug 29, 2021
So when I get to the base thing after fighting the girl with the katana, I talk to them in the room with the vendors and I go outside, talk to rei and then I'm softlocked in that area, I try to leave like i've seen in walkthroughs and it just says "go back to the room" but I've already done everything there, how do I fix this? 1639722231800.png 1639722271459.png

Irradiant

May 13, 2019
So when I get to the base thing after fighting the girl with the katana, I talk to them in the room with the vendors and I go outside, talk to rei and then I'm softlocked in that area, I try to leave like i've seen in walkthroughs and it just says "go back to the room" but I've already done everything there, how do I fix this? View attachment 1549152 View attachment 1549156
Change game language to japanese, fight the maid again, then you'll be able to get past that and don't forget to switch it back to english+save if you don't want to go through that again

Last edited:
Reactions: fsdfgsdgg3

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I love how we are still at a place where every 4th comment is a the question about how to fix that one bug and another 1/4th of the comments are how to actually do it.
...Then there's my 100+ comments regarding how many of the posts are about that stupid bug and how to fix it and why can't people just search the thread for an easy answer... xD

Lethal057

Jul 8, 2021
EDIT: I need the last one, the cutscene after you fight kaguya the 2nd time would return me to the title screen

Last edited:

flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
How do I change the Button Config? I wanna play with Joystick.

Does the Game Controller is locked with Keyboard and Mouse only?

Last edited:

Kucing99

Apr 18, 2019
Beating the story supposedly unlocks all the CG right?, but why is there still 1 left :"), anyone know how to get the last one?

Apr 6, 2020
Is it possible to make the scenes in the gallery play automatically, without pressing the left mouse button? I liked everything in this game, except for this unpleasant function with pressing the left mouse button in the gallery. I abandoned the game half a year ago, has nothing changed since then? Or maybe I'm missing something?

Apr 28, 2020
I'm stuck at the survivors camp. I can't go anywhere without the game stopping me and telling me that I have to go to the room and check the situation, but I've done everything. I've talked to everyone, gave Rei to the children, and found the purple card. . . there's nothing to interact with! And I can't save the game either, so if I can't find anything I have to make my way all the way back and fight that boss again.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I'm stuck at the survivors camp. I can't go anywhere without the game stopping me and telling me that I have to go to the room and check the situation, but I've done everything. I've talked to everyone, gave Rei to the children, and found the purple card. . . there's nothing to interact with! And I can't save the game either, so if I can't find anything I have to make my way all the way back and fight that boss again.
change game lang to jap, it should let you forward, then you can switch back to en

Pickle86

Dec 11, 2017
for some reason this game runs like ass if my cursor is within the window for the game, but as soon as I move my cursor outside of the game window, it runs smooth.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Cheats + Gallery Unlocker
(Updated for the last version (2021-08-11 Steam))

F1 open/close the cheat menu
F2 Infinite HP
F3 Infinite HP to 30%
F4 Infinite Energy
F5 Infinite Bullets
F6 +10k money

1618331591552.png

unzip copy and paste in "The Shadow of Yidhra_Data\Managed"
Hey noxtek Saw this had an update recently and re-downloaded but I was wondering, is there a way to make the cheats to lock HP at any %, for example getting hit once (wich removes the jacket) and then lock the Hp?
(Not that is needed with the gallery unlock and being my 2nd playthrough, but was wondering)

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Hey noxtek Saw this had an update recently and re-downloaded but I was wondering, is there a way to make the cheats to lock HP at any %, for example getting hit once (wich removes the jacket) and then lock the Hp?
(Not that is needed with the gallery unlock and being my 2nd playthrough, but was wondering)
locking the hp won't be a problem but i'm not sure about the dress behaviour. i'll take a look later

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes