fexacon

Jun 21, 2018
Anyone know what to do after this part? I beat the mutant scientist boss at the discarded factory and then fought the maid on the bridge. I entered the town again and there's this little dialogue scene with Rei and the bandits. No clue what to do after this. I'm playing on the MTL version and it rarely if ever translate the dialogue correctly. I have no clue what the NPCs are saying as it's all just nonsense.

Apr 2, 2018
And where can I find the saves? I just played the censored version and went through the game very far, I wanted to throw off the saves to another version. Where should I throw them?

Apr 2, 2018
Yeah, the Full Save files were my mistake, sorry.
Already fixed tho.

And no, it doesn't come with cheats as mentioned by some users — and tested by myself — it breaks the gallery and save files.
I can't recommend its use right know.
Screenshot_9.png
Not all uncen :( Yes! I want see this)))
And translate.... There is no character name in the scenes, and the Japanese version has a name in the scenes. There is also no name in some dialogs.

• Sad
Reactions: VTRinNights

Himan228ded

Mar 6, 2021
Cheats + Gallery Unlocker
(Updated for the last version (2021-08-11 Steam))

F1 open/close the cheat menu
F2 Infinite HP
F3 Infinite HP to 30%
F4 Infinite Energy
F5 Infinite Bullets
F6 +10k money

1618331591552.png

unzip copy and paste in "The Shadow of Yidhra_Data\Managed"
Sadly when I replace the file, I start the game and it shows me a black screen.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
guys you need to download the game from the main post, Steam - Uncensored. just tested again, is working fine

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Does the main download come with translation now? i remember being to stupid too figure out how to get that and the cheat files working but im still interested in checking this one out

Oct 29, 2019
Hello :)

I would like to know if the cheats still work if I buy the game on Steam, please? Thank you in advance ^.^

Good :) I bought the game on Steam and the cheats are working thanks ^.^

Last edited:

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
It's been a couple months since I l downloaded the game, and still, is there any explanation for why after we beat that sword lady the game restarts to the title screen?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I've never cared for that one either.
I dont want to know how sausage is MADE!

The inside is for FEELING,
and the tits and ass and outside is for looking.
So lemme get this straight.
The unnecessary showing of the X-ray gets into your way of "FEELING" the inside of the protag on the screen properly... M'kay. Why not. :unsure:

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes