Shancealot

Mar 20, 2021
Can't seem to get the game in ENG. Do I need to do anything apart from extract and run?

Nevermind, changed it from the inside.

Last edited:
May 18, 2021
Damn, the official English translations from Steam are godawful. Does anyone have the original Japanese text? Or are there fan-translations?

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Any uncensor patch, first time playing this
Btw i know most asian games are censored, but how many of them actually have uncensor patch in them, like could you get lucky and fined one sometimes, is it worth searching

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
Any uncensor patch, first time playing this
Btw i know most asian games are censored, but how many of them actually have uncensor patch in them, like could you get lucky and fined one sometimes, is it worth searching
Thanks to Noctum28, you can follow the white rabbit here.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Well fuck, my game is bugged now after installing the patch, cant enter main menu just a black screen with red skull as my cursor

DarkDoragon

Sep 17, 2018
Well fuck, my game is bugged now after installing the patch, cant enter main menu just a black screen with red skull as my cursor
Don't use the "Survivor Camp Bugfix Patch". It's meant only for the latest Steam version.

Last edited:

Nick3072

Dec 3, 2020
How do I get unstuck at the resistance camp because delta jus keep saying the same thing over and over again even though I talked to haruto and kaguya.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
How do I get unstuck at the resistance camp because delta jus keep saying the same thing over and over again even though I talked to haruto and kaguya.
There really should be a note about it in the OP so people stop asking about this. It's a bug, you need to switch your language to Japanese in-game before talking to the girl. You can change it back to English afterwards.

• Angry
Reactions: VictorDoUrden

Nope10

Mar 17, 2019
I'm at the survivor camp, i did the thing with the girl and now i'm stuck with a dialogue " Let's go to the room and check the situation" when i tried to go left or right

Vauria

Oct 15, 2018
There really should be a note about it in the OP so people stop asking about this. It's a bug, you need to switch your language to Japanese in-game before talking to the girl. You can change it back to English afterwards.
I really wish the OP was more thorough in general, 30 minutes in this thread and I still don't know how to put together the best version of this game.

Best guess is Download from OP, , and then that Noctum28 found?

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
I really wish the OP was more thorough in general, 30 minutes in this thread and I still don't know how to put together the best version of this game.

Best guess is Download from OP, , and then that Noctum28 found?
Can you post the files themselves, because of sheer gurth of the files i can't download them from google drive.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Can someone uncensore the big girl in the water tank. You can just see the lousy cencor that goes over a hanged platform, it was uncensored in the previous versions, so why cencor it now.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
View attachment 1329302
it dont let me pass throught here when i already done the room it say
Please read the thread, it's been asked and answered so many times.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes