Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
This is kinda sad.
Half the thread is random people asking about the same bug (sometimes the answer being there right above where their post is going to be; veeeery sad indeed), the other half is people answering them, the third half of it being about how shitty the "official" TL is (which it really is).

And don't be a wiseass - that's just how halves work!! ~124% of the general populace knows that.
It's a proven fact.
Yup, that's a problem not exclusive to this thread (or, in fact, to H-gaming). The problem is that stupid and lazy posters don't know or don't want to use the search function or even check the thread itself (as you said, just a few posts above theirs). The second problem is that people constantly feed them the answer, so that this irritating behavior gets perpetuated, and the offenders - like viruses - just migrate to other threads and spam new game threads with their questions rather than learning how to help themselves. IMO, as seemingly kind as it is to help others (and it's probably okay to help a few times if the answer isn't as readily available), eventually ya gotta ignore asinine questions or direct them to look in the thread/use search function, otherwise you're part of the problem.

As for the translation, it's pretty bad, but nobody seems to want to patch their copies of the game with Mitsuna's perfectly acceptable translation either, so it's like complaining of thirst while in front of a water foundation. The original game translation is better than MTL anyway (or at least it's understandable).

We're here to play H-games, not do math.

Reactions: f9account

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
The game has been released censored on Steam:

An official patch seems to have been made available via some Chinese social media. Some guys from a have made it available and expanded upon it here:

Huntchez

May 9, 2018
Game was very fun. Once you maid it past the beginning and have some ammo racked up, you end up breezing through it. The guys with the guns were easy to dispatch with a sniper, and I loved the animations that came with getting knocked down. Only thing I didn't care for was the game over animations since they're a loop that speeds up. I think still art with varying expressions, thrusts, and some sex noises in the background would've been a better path. That's just my nitpick though.

Any other games like this (besides Alien Quest) to recommend, or other good female protagonist fight-or-rape game?

Flamefiends

Feb 11, 2021
The ones I can think of off the top of my head are Parasite in City and Anthophobia. Anthophobia is notably difficult though, so don't be afraid to set the difficulty to Easy.

Dec 16, 2018
Does the game switch back to main menu after talking to the loli after defeating final boss (2nd fight with maid boss, on the bridge) for anyone? This didn't occur to me before this latest update, and I got to move around freely to farm and buy the shit outta those vending machines.

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
Does the game switch back to main menu after talking to the loli after defeating final boss (2nd fight with maid boss, on the bridge) for anyone? This didn't occur to me before this latest update, and I got to move around freely to farm and buy the shit outta those vending machines.
I'm not sure about the previous update since I started yesterday, but yeah, after the 2nd fight with the maid it switched to the main screen. So there was an aftergame though. Welp, update me I guess if you know what happened.

Dec 7, 2019
Kingvlad why facepalm bro, didnt u saw the android ported game called Guilty Force and it was made with unity too, works like charm, this is so similiar game, im willing to pay for the android port but we need more of awseome programers that are willing to do that stuff, there is so much platformer games, we need them on android, it is 2021, just sayin
Cheers my dude
Npubet

Izalith

Sep 15, 2019
The version with "uncensored patch" + additional discord fix is the best available atm.
Gallery images and sprite animations are fully uncensored with no mosaics. Preview images are censored, which is jarring, but the full images are not.
Vanilla Steam version is absolutely gutted; only buy this if you're supporting the creator and planning to patch it.
See Noctum28's post, #347, for patch info.

Patch works with DLSite version of the game.

Developer is dumb for not releasing full uncensor patch w/o mosaics.
For people like me who bought the game, we should not have to rely on alternate means to unlock R18 content.
Average user would just give up and pirate the whole game instead. Pirated copy also don't need to bother with silly patches; it comes prepatched and works standalone.

WhitePeach/PinkPeach/Alibi will always have suckers like me that buy their games, I guess.

Last edited:

Alexandra69

Feb 12, 2021
The version with "uncensored patch" + additional discord fix is the best available atm.
Gallery images and sprite animations are fully uncensored with no mosaics. Preview images are censored, which is jarring, but the full images are not.
Vanilla Steam version is absolutely gutted; only buy this if you're supporting the creator and planning to patch it.
See Noctum28's post, #347, for patch info.

Patch works with DLSite version of the game.

Developer is dumb for not releasing full uncensor patch w/o mosaics.
For people like me who bought the game, we should not have to rely on alternate means to unlock R18 content.
Average user would just give up and pirate the whole game instead. Pirated copy also don't need to bother with silly patches; it comes prepatched and works standalone.

WhitePeach/PinkPeach/Alibi will always have suckers like me that buy their games, I guess.
How did you uncensor the gallery?

Bigboi28

Sep 28, 2019
Not sure why would anyone want uncensor it's always pure shit since original images were not intended to be seen without it and lack all the important bits you want.

UPD 2021/02/09: added proper-ish translation

So, anyway, here is your complimentary free translation I told you about. It's made for people who refuse to eat all that zero effort mtl shit. This is my first translation, yet I tried to preserve as much meaning as possible. Feel free to inform me as to how I could've improved it, I may take it into consideration. Or not. And the best thing about it? Well, it's not actually a machine translation... Yeah, I might've slipped along the way and accidentally manually translated like a good half of it (well some lines were translated with machine assistance still). I'm sorry if this is not good enough. I intended to be done with it in an hour. But instead, I had to translate for a week (it have about 1800 lines and some really required time to decipher).

I have no idea why voice don't always match text or why it's so glitchy. As far as I can tell, it's not related to autotranslator. Also I think some diary pages were out of order, too. I did verify the order and it's not wrong at all...

Oh also you probably want ReiPatcher instead BepIn (which never worked for me) you can get it (or any last version of reiparcher from ).
Where does it go?

Feb 25, 2021
I cant continue past the maid, it seems the game bugged out, since i cant find the room delta is talking about, i go outside talk to rei, she bugs out for some reason and i cant find the room at all...any suggestions?

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes