amesama

Jul 29, 2017
Am I the only one that has trouble with being able to switch weapons? The numbers 1, 2, 3 don't work for me. F1 for the cheats are also not working for me. Can anyone offer any help please?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Am I the only one that has trouble with being able to switch weapons? The numbers 1, 2, 3 don't work for me. F1 for the cheats are also not working for me. Can anyone offer any help please?
Well, have you equipped weapons in the other slots? You have to go to your menu, click a weapon slot, then select the weapon to use. 3 is your melee weapon by default.

No idea on the cheats, since I didn't use them.

Kaito Sudzuki

May 19, 2020
Does anyone know why i cant pass through here
i talked to that maid dress girl and random guy in the room but still not working
i even reinstaled the game and tried to play it again but it wont work

Попробуй поставить японскую локализацию (В главном меню) и загрузить сохранение. Если не сложно - то желательно пройти от начала игры до этого момента на японской локализации.

English Translate:

Try to put the Japanese localization (In the main menu) and load the save. If not difficult, then it is advisable to go from the beginning of the game to this point in Japanese localization.

Kaito Sudzuki

May 19, 2020

Способы решения:

1. Убери галочку "Только для чтения" у папки с игрой.

2. Попробуй на Японской Локализации.

3. Возможно дело в конфигурации управления в игре. Залезь в настройки и попробуй сменить на другую клавишу.

English Translate:

Solutions:

1. Uncheck the "Read only" checkbox of the game folder.

2. Try it on Japanese Localization.

3. Perhaps the matter is in the control configuration in the game. Climb into the settings and try to change to another key.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
My minimal effort translation seems to be better than official mtl?

I'm not sure, I guess nobody wants it.

View attachment 1140168

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol, sorry nobody's using your translation. If OP could patch the game's official translation with yours (and fix that gamebreaking bug), I think more people would have access to improved text.
I was actually gonna translate this myself, but yours looks great already.
Thanks for the effort; just wanted to let you know your effort (and you) is appreciated. :)

AlexWingace

Jun 30, 2017
Overall, was pretty decently fun. Mostly a run and gun shooter. Most enemies, you just zone the fuck out of them and they can't do anything to you. Also, remember to check every vending machine you come across, some have weapons in them that will not appear later on.

I ended up just stacking all my best damage accessories and it worked wonders for just about everything. Also, once you get the Hammer shotgun in the late game, throw on some Doom music and go to town. Thing can one shot any non-boss, even the armored bruiser guys.

My only complaints were a couple jank attack animations (a couple boss attacks either will damage you before the animation even plays, or they glitch out and teleport over to you, at least i'm pretty sure the latter was a bug with how weirdly it looked) and the poor (default) translation the dev did. Made the game almost impossible to make sense out of.

i can not figure out how to fucking save this god damn game for the life of me someone help
Look for save terminals (in the buildings) or tents (out in the forest). They're pretty scarce and the terminals tend to be tucked away places.

Reactions: Zippix

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
The game is good but the ending was to empty, i don´t know if that was an ending or if it is a bug, i was expecting to fight the giant girl from the laboratory at the end but it cuts abruptly when you go to the town after fight the weird maid for the 2nd time...

kokoro1000

Dec 21, 2018
View attachment 1142473

How I can fix this? :(

Game always crashing, after I want to start the game.
You can encounter this crash with older intel graphic card or outdated intel graphic card driver, but if your graphic card is very old, then I'm afraid that you can't run this game.

"The Shadow of Yidhra" run fine with newer intel graphic cards N3700 and up, or you can try run game.exe with other graphic card like NVIDIA if you have more than one graphic card in PC/laptop.

amesama

Jul 29, 2017
Well, have you equipped weapons in the other slots? You have to go to your menu, click a weapon slot, then select the weapon to use. 3 is your melee weapon by default.

No idea on the cheats, since I didn't use them.
Ahhh ok thank you for your help!

amesama

Jul 29, 2017
Способы решения:

1. Убери галочку "Только для чтения" у папки с игрой.

2. Попробуй на Японской Локализации.

3. Возможно дело в конфигурации управления в игре. Залезь в настройки и попробуй сменить на другую клавишу.

English Translate:

Solutions:

1. Uncheck the "Read only" checkbox of the game folder.

2. Try it on Japanese Localization.

3. Perhaps the matter is in the control configuration in the game. Climb into the settings and try to change to another key.
Thank you!

ArmTV

Sep 14, 2020
ทำไมคุณถึงไปต่อไม่ได้?
และห้องนั้นอยู่ที่ไหน
How do you
000000.jpg

Reactions: Excelent

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
You can encounter this crash with older intel graphic card or outdated intel graphic card driver, but if your graphic card is very old, then I'm afraid that you can't run this game.

"The Shadow of Yidhra" run fine with newer intel graphic cards N3700 and up, or you can try run game.exe with other graphic card like NVIDIA if you have more than one graphic card in PC/laptop.
Well, I have a NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 graphic card. :(
The last update was yesterday.

kokoro1000

Dec 21, 2018
Well, I have a NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 graphic card. :(
The last update was yesterday.
Have you tried remove unity crash handler exe? If not, try move it somewhere else and then try run game without it.

Disable fullscreen optimizations if you have Windows 10, and then try run game.

Do you have installed Microsoft VC++ 2013 and 2015? If not install them.

Maybe some settings in your NVIDIA graphic card conflict with Unity x64 (this game use Unity 64-bit). Try change setting for that game in NVIDIA panel, like try disable V-sync etc.

Reactions: SirDregan
3.40 star(s) 32 Votes