Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Can this one perhaps be uncensored?
I took a look here a while ago so my memory might be fuzzy, but I don't recall any shader mosaics, it's all texture based. And even then, the censoring was very minor based on the positions and angles you see the characters.

Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Japanese games are using japanese characters, so you should always run japanese games in japanese region or with locale emulator, even if they have english language option, just to be safe. The mentioned bug only appear in english language so playing with japanese language is bug free. You can play whole game in english till you encounter bug point, then change to japanese language, progress through scene, and change back to english language. Maybe developers will fix it in next update in future... Well, only as long as we get another update.
Understood. Thanks. My problem was that Unity -afaik; at least with the right-click .exe method- can't be run with Locale Emulator in emulated Japanese locale, and didn't want to actually switch locale. Good thing I remembered that there is also NTLEAS (another locale emulator), and apparantly that doesn't have any probs running Unity.
Anyhoo, good to know.
--------
EDIT: correction: LE can't deal with Unity_x64 (or rather x64 in general), to be precise.

I took a look here a while ago so my memory might be fuzzy, but I don't recall any shader mosaics, it's all texture based. And even then, the censoring was very minor based on the positions and angles you see the characters.
I guess that's good news then, thanks.
I mean honestly, a little bit of pixelation I can live with, shit, I'm willing to go as far as to say that it sometimes may actually make things better lol, but damn, so many times those OVERLY large mosaic blocks or w/e just...completely ruin things. I get that the devs are just trying to cover their asses (hehe)...I mean bases, but so often they just go waaaay overboard - well, imho anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: kokoro1000

kokoro1000

Dec 21, 2018
Understood. Thanks. My problem was that Unity -afaik; at least with the right-click .exe method- can't be run with Locale Emulator in emulated Japanese locale, and didn't want to actually switch locale. Good thing I remembered that there is also NTLEAS (another locale emulator), and apparantly that doesn't have any probs running Unity.
Anyhoo, good to know.
Can you send me a link where I can download same version of that NTLEAS that you use right now? Or maybe you can upload your version for me somewhere? Pretty please :). Right now I change region to japanese when I want to play games with x64-bit .exe, because as you said Locale Emulator support only 32-bit(x86) .exe launchers, so it would be nice to have something like NTLEAS to run x64-bit Unity.exe on Windows 10. Btw, is NTLEAS portable like Locale Emulator or need installation?

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Can you send me a link where I can download same version of that NTLEAS that you use right now? Or maybe you can upload your version for me somewhere? Pretty please :). Right now I change region to japanese when I want to play games with x64-bit .exe, because as you said Locale Emulator support only 32-bit(x86) .exe launchers, so it would be nice to have something like NTLEAS to run x64-bit Unity.exe on Windows 10. Btw, is NTLEAS portable like Locale Emulator or need installation?
Sure, here you go:
I believe it's portable.
Though to be completely honest, haven't tried with Win10 yet. Still on W8.1.

kokoro1000

Dec 21, 2018
Sure, here you go:
I believe it's portable.
Though to be completely honest, haven't tried with Win10 yet. Still on W8.1.
Thank you. I found this on the page that you gave me:
  • Support From WinXP-SP2 to Current Windows 10(including: XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10)
  • Support Random BaseAddress Application Hook, and Some special non-standard Window Message Handling Hook (while ntlea may crash there)
  • Support a lot of RMXP/RMVX applications, and more compatible under X64 system to run X86 applications
  • Support Hook TabCtrl Message-Handler, to fix garbled-strings special in windows 8 / 8.1
So it should work for Windows 10 also :)

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
That's good. You should know though, that I encountered the bug even when running it in emulated NTLEAS Japanese locale while ingame language set to English, so... Probs software-specific bug. (or only legit locale change can help it; though I doubt that)

Anyhoo, take care NOT TO APPROACH the girl (Rei) when she is around the other children (after you exit the main building of the town (after talking about what to do next with the leader dude and the samurai chick)), because that's when you get bugged (the script/the line/the whatever) - if you are in English. So change the language ingame to Japanese for that one part, and after the conversation, you can switch it back.

Haven't been bugged since, thankfully...

kokoro1000

Dec 21, 2018
That's good. You should know though, that I encountered the bug even when running it in emulated NTLEAS Japanese locale while ingame language set to English, so... Probs software-specific bug. (or only legit locale change can help it; though I doubt that)

Anyhoo, take care NOT TO APPROACH the girl (Rei) when she is around the other children (after you exit the main building of the town (after talking about what to do next with the leader dude and the samurai chick)), because that's when you get bugged (the script/the line/the whatever) - if you are in English. So change the language ingame to Japanese for that one part, and after the conversation, you can switch it back.

Haven't been bugged since, thankfully...
So, we have now bug avoid guide:

1. Talk to Leader guy and Samurai-maid chick in room.
2. Change language to japanese.
3. Leave the room.
4. Talk to Rei and children on the right.
5. Change language back to english.

And that's all.

I encountered similar bug in few japanese games with english translation, and the only option to progress further was to change language to japanese, pass bugged scene, and change back to english. Though developers never fixed them...

Last edited:

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019

gamplay with actually version
I liked the mechanics of the game so much that I forgot why I got download this :)

poi134

Jan 14, 2020
If anyone is here, can i ask something? The male animation has both the 1male1female scene and 2males1female scene. But you can't see both in the gallery. Anyway for me to see it or do I have to play the game to open that myself?

Izalith

Sep 15, 2019
If anyone is here, can i ask something? The male animation has both the 1male1female scene and 2males1female scene. But you can't see both in the gallery. Anyway for me to see it or do I have to play the game to open that myself?
Isn't there a scroll button located at bottom-center of the screen? Should be able to swap between 1P and 2P; not sure if all monsters have 2P versions.

If the dev left out some animations then I'm not surprised. The sprite loops are still ass (and somehow manages to be WORSE than previous works). The voice has no variety at all; it's just the default phrase + moan ad infinitum. The voice doesn't cleanly synch up with the animations either.

It's standard WhitePeach/PinkPeach/whateverPeach fare; OK to decent animations but terrible delivery and quality control.
The artist is godlike, the games look great, but the polish is so bad.

Reactions: Zippix and poi134

poi134

Jan 14, 2020
Isn't there a scroll button located at bottom-center of the screen? Should be able to swap between 1P and 2P; not sure if all monsters have 2P versions.

If the dev left out some animations then I'm not surprised. The sprite loops are still ass (and somehow manages to be WORSE than previous works). The voice has no variety at all; it's just the default phrase + moan ad infinitum. The voice doesn't cleanly synch up with the animations either.

It's standard WhitePeach/PinkPeach/whateverPeach fare; OK to decent animations but terrible delivery and quality control.
The artist is godlike, the games look great, but the polish is so bad.
Thanks, da, I pressed it before but apparently it was the wrong direction, so I thought it is not supposed to work. Too used to broken stuffs already. And the animation is normal for me, I don't need high quality animation, I would rather read manga for that. And because I mostly use manga, I don't use sound anyway so for me it is ok enough.

Izalith

Sep 15, 2019
Thanks, da, I pressed it before but apparently it was the wrong direction, so I thought it is not supposed to work. Too used to broken stuffs already. And the animation is normal for me, I don't need high quality animation, I would rather read manga for that. And because I mostly use manga, I don't use sound anyway so for me it is ok enough.
I bought the game so I expected more from the devs, haha.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I haven't seen anyone mentioning it, so just in case someone is wondering:
completing the game (thankfully) unlocks the CG/Scenes galleries and the ingame animations, so if you are a good soldier you get a reward at the end.

I agree with the above poster in that imho also, the graphics are good, the sprite anims are...okayish to decent, the gameplay is kinda solid - or, you know, at least when speaking about H-games. The voice acting -which should always be a huge plus- is just a minor plus here, because...well, it's kinda (who am I kidding; sometimes VERY) bland to be honest. Also the quality is often lacking (bad mic? xD). Also also, some lines (not that few, actually) in the game over scenes don't have their voice counterparts, and I don't think it's either a bug or a feature lol - just laziness/ran out of time/ran out of budget. Or something.

Oh, and the English. It's really just Google TL in its full glory. Or if someone had actually edited it (*doubt), that someone...ehem, shouldn't be proud.

In all honesty though, I expected worse. So, kinda decent, I guess?
Worth a play - just watch out for that mentioned game-breaking bug in the middle when set to English.
Btw, I played with the v210326 that was generously shared by kokoro1000 in the thread here. (which has an "official" English TL)

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
I did some tests and that's what I can say for sure, new version does have bug when you play with english language. To avoid aftermentioned bug where you unable to proceed to the right after you talk with Rei, change language to Japanese BEFORE you enter gate which requires card. I did not played further yet, there is possibly more bugs ahead.
Let's say a big thanks to idiot developer who did not bothered to playtest his own damn game.

CloakTheWhat

Apr 3, 2021
So I've reached the part where the town is being reconstructed after killing the boss, after this a brief moment of dialogue about reconstructing occurs and then after that no new objective, Am I supposed to be doing something after this? Or is this the end?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I did some tests and that's what I can say for sure, new version does have bug when you play with english language. To avoid aftermentioned bug where you unable to proceed to the right after you talk with Rei, change language to Japanese BEFORE you enter gate which requires card. I did not played further yet, there is possibly more bugs ahead.
Let's say a big thanks to idiot developer who did not bothered to playtest his own damn game.
For me, it was enough to switch to Japanese right before talking to Rei after exiting the building. I assume that one event (or rather something that should get triggered by it) got effed by the..."translation"...ehem. Switched back to English right after the dialogue.

Managed to finish it without any other problems though, thankfully. So -probably- no other game-breaking bugs after.
So I've reached the part where the town is being reconstructed after killing the boss, after this a brief moment of dialogue about reconstructing occurs and then after that no new objective, Am I supposed to be doing something after this? Or is this the end?
Play the 2021-03-26 version. The one in the OP is outdated. (then again, I haven't played that one, so maybe it's just bugged; but anyway: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-shadow-of-yidhra-final-whitepeach.72971/page-13#post-5460709)
--------------
EDIT: as of 2021-04-13, the OP has been updated with the abovementioned version.

Last edited:

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I think that's the end or I'm confusing it. I remember the loli girl saying something about going home or something but then nothing happens.It's abrupt as hell and no credits or anything plays. Now you can go around refighting bosses or get raped by normal enemies to unlock the animations.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes