Aeroniusao

Nov 23, 2020
Not sure why would anyone want uncensor it's always pure shit since original images were not intended to be seen without it and lack all the important bits you want.

UPD 2021/02/09: added proper-ish translation

So, anyway, here is your complimentary free translation I told you about. It's made for people who refuse to eat all that zero effort mtl shit. This is my first translation, yet I tried to preserve as much meaning as possible. Feel free to inform me as to how I could've improved it, I may take it into consideration. Or not. And the best thing about it? Well, it's not actually a machine translation... Yeah, I might've slipped along the way and accidentally manually translated like a good half of it (well some lines were translated with machine assistance still). I'm sorry if this is not good enough. I intended to be done with it in an hour. But instead, I had to translate for a week (it have about 1800 lines and some really required time to decipher).

I have no idea why voice don't always match text or why it's so glitchy. As far as I can tell, it's not related to autotranslator. Also I think some diary pages were out of order, too. I did verify the order and it's not wrong at all...

Oh also you probably want ReiPatcher instead BepIn (which never worked for me) you can get it (or any last version of reiparcher from ).
its not working for me, how i make work the translate ?

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
its not working for me, how i make work the translate ?
No idea, did you install reipatcher?
something like
Bash:
cd TSoY
./SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe
cd ReiPatcher
ReiPatcher.exe -c *.ini
then you remove AutoTranslator/ and replace it with my version and then you can start game normally. I don't know why they keep using bepin.

Reactions: Aeroniusao

Aeroniusao

Nov 23, 2020
No idea, did you install reipatcher?
something like
Bash:
cd TSoY
./SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe
cd ReiPatcher
ReiPatcher.exe -c *.ini
then you remove AutoTranslator/ and replace it with my version and then you can start game normally. I don't know why they keep using bepin.
thanks for the help

Otyugh

Dec 30, 2018
Wow. I liked this game so much that bought it. The MC is cute and her design hits me in all the right places - AND the game's actually really fun!

I love how responsive the combat is, even melee combat, which I used extensively to conserve ammo. The shooting and slashing reminds me of the old time stickfigure shoot'em ups from ye olde Newgrounds days.

My only gripe about this game is that the sex scenes last like 4 seconds. The enemies pump once or twice and COOOOOOM and repeat. Would be nice if the scenes looped the sex longer, or even provide a loop option in the gallery in case players just wanna fap.

Anyone know if the gallery can be modded, or if the developer plans on making any changes to the length of the sex scenes?

The latest official version from DLSite made them longer, and they feel like actual sex scenes now lol.

Also, are there any other games that are like this?

Last edited:

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
Wow. I liked this game so much that bought it. The MC is cute and her design hits me in all the right places - AND the game's actually really fun!

I love how responsive the combat is, even melee combat, which I used extensively to conserve ammo. The shooting and slashing reminds me of the old time stickfigure shoot'em ups from ye olde Newgrounds days.

My only gripe about this game is that the sex scenes last like 4 seconds. The enemies pump once or twice and COOOOOOM and repeat. Would be nice if the scenes looped the sex longer, or even provide a loop option in the gallery in case players just wanna fap.

Anyone know if the gallery can be modded, or if the developer plans on making any changes to the length of the sex scenes?

The latest official version from DLSite made them longer, and they feel like actual sex scenes now lol.

Also, are there any other games that are like this?
Care to share that "latest official version from DLSite (which) made them longer"?

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Did the most recent version added anything in terms of content or game still ends after you beat the maid?
I have a the same question ?
Or what you do after you kill the maid and she stabs Rei with injection instead of you and you go back in town ?

armagenesis

Sep 23, 2020
I have a the same question ?
Or what you do after you kill the maid and she stabs Rei with injection instead of you and you go back in town ?
The game ends after you fight the maid for the 2nd the time. Just go back to the settlement, talk to the Rei and Dark Knight, that's it.

• Sad
Reactions: DarkForse

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
If I'm not mistaken, dlsite is now saying something about "English Version being added", or something. Hopefully someone can check that out and see if it's legit.

Jun 21, 2018
So is there a way to configure controls? They are shown in options in a way that implies you can bind up to 2 keys to each thing but nothing I press makes an interaction. It's like it's just a visual guide and not option

SireiSoren

Mar 20, 2021
I just got the game and can't seem to get past the part where I pick up Rei. Like I get her and then it won't let me go to the right after her, just keeps saying something to the left have a look. Anyone know what makes that happen?

Reactions: Xolais

firedragon_011

Jul 28, 2018
I just got the game and can't seem to get past the part where I pick up Rei. Like I get her and then it won't let me go to the right after her, just keeps saying something to the left have a look. Anyone know what makes that happen?
Having the same problem. I bought the game yesterday, so maybe it's a bug introduced with a new version?

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes