LoNa

May 7, 2017
Very strange. I have no such error. Windows 10
I forgot to mention that I have the last version of the game, I've bought it some days ago.
The game has received an update today, I'll try again later, hope it got fixed.

busa-guy

Feb 17, 2019
I forgot to mention that I have the last version of the game, I've bought it some days ago.
The game has received an update today, I'll try again later, hope it got fixed.
The newer version seems to have fixed the "cant proceed" glitch for a fair way into the game.
However now I've encountered another glitch....
i seem to be stuck in the...what would you call it?..... rebel camp, keeps telling me to go to
the meeting room which i have already done...can't proceed or go back can only reload previous save.
I really like this game but I'm starting to think they didn't test it properly.....boo

Kaito Sudzuki

May 19, 2020
Is this a bug or something? Won't let me pass
it is a bug and your are not the only one with this problem. I can't get past that area too
Having the same problem. I bought the game yesterday, so maybe it's a bug introduced with a new version?
Doesn't work, you skip the dialogue but the game reset your position anyway and then the dialogue pop out again. Repeat.
Я нашёл способ как это исправить.

Что я сделал:

1. Установил язык в игре Японский.

2. Прошёл до конца первой локации, где в комнате есть записка о том, где находится золотая карта, и прочёл её.

3. Взял золотую карту и перешёл в Дверь 03.

4. Не идя направо, сразу идём налево, где находится девочка Rei. (Я убил всех зомби перед комнатой с ней, может все действия влияют, а может нет)

5. После выходим из комнаты и спокойно проходим мимо страшного бага, что не пускал дальше.

Работает ли это не с Японским языком - не проверял. Возможно нужно просто не натыкаться на этот баг, а сразу пойти к девочке.

English Translate:

I found a way to fix this.

What I've done:

1. Set the language in the game to Japanese.

2. I went to the end of the first location, where there is a note in the room about where the gold card is, and read it.

3. He took the gold card and went to Door 03.

4. Without going to the right, immediately go to the left, where the girl Rei is. (I killed all the zombies in front of her room,
maybe all actions affect, but maybe not)

5. Then we leave the room and calmly pass by the terrible bug that we didn’t let us go on.

Didn't check if this method works in another language. Perhaps you just need to not stumble upon this bug, but go straight to the girl.

Reactions: AlexDark1027

Kaito Sudzuki

May 19, 2020
Я нашёл способ как это исправить.

Что я сделал:

1. Установил язык в игре Японский.

2. Прошёл до конца первой локации, где в комнате есть записка о том, где находится золотая карта, и прочёл её.

3. Взял золотую карту и перешёл в Дверь 03.

4. Не идя направо, сразу идём налево, где находится девочка Rei. (Я убил всех зомби перед комнатой с ней, может все действия влияют, а может нет)

5. После выходим из комнаты и спокойно проходим мимо страшного бага, что не пускал дальше.

Работает ли это не с Японским языком - не проверял. Возможно нужно просто не натыкаться на этот баг, а сразу пойти к девочке.

English Translate:

I found a way to fix this.

What I've done:

1. Set the language in the game to Japanese.

2. I went to the end of the first location, where there is a note in the room about where the gold card is, and read it.

3. He took the gold card and went to Door 03.

4. Without going to the right, immediately go to the left, where the girl Rei is. (I killed all the zombies in front of her room,
maybe all actions affect, but maybe not)

5. Then we leave the room and calmly pass by the terrible bug that we didn’t let us go on.

Didn't check if this method works in another language. Perhaps you just need to not stumble upon this bug, but go straight to the girl.
Только что попробовал на английском языке проделать всё тоже самое, и как итог - я был прав. Тот же баг возник.

Поэтому нужно пройти от начала игры до этого бага на японской локализации, а после него, прямо в игре, можно открыть настройки и переключить на Английский язык. Вуаля - Баг решён >)

English Translate:

I now just tried to do the same thing in English, and as a result, I was right. The same bug appeared.

Therefore, you need to go from the beginning of the game to this bug in Japanese localization, and after it, right in the game, you can open the settings and switch to English. That is nuff - Bug solved >)

Kaito Sudzuki

May 19, 2020
Только что попробовал на английском языке проделать всё тоже самое, и как итог - я был прав. Тот же баг возник.

Поэтому нужно пройти от начала игры до этого бага на японской локализации, а после него, прямо в игре, можно открыть настройки и переключить на Английский язык. Вуаля - Баг решён >)

English Translate:

I now just tried to do the same thing in English, and as a result, I was right. The same bug appeared.

Therefore, you need to go from the beginning of the game to this bug in Japanese localization, and after it, right in the game, you can open the settings and switch to English. That is nuff - Bug solved >)
Также проверил необходимость всех пошаговых действий для того, чтобы баг прошёл:

Ненужно ничего делать - можно пропускать диалоги, сразу пойти за золотой картой, напороться на "баг" перед тем, как пойти к девочке и т.д.
Всё что нужно будет сделать - это поставить японскую локализацию. А после того, как пройдёте это ужасно место - поставить другу, если хотите.

English Translate:

I also checked the need for all step-by-step actions in order for the bug to pass:

There is no need to do anything - you can skip dialogues, immediately go for the gold card, run into a "bug" before going to the girl, etc.
All you need to do is install the Japanese localization. And after you have passed this awful place - set a different localization,
if you want to.

Kaito Sudzuki

May 19, 2020
Для тех, кто хочет спидранить эту игру (Мало ли, кому в голову сбредёт). Могу поделиться одним гличём, выходом за текстуры (Out of bounds) и диагональным прыжком, что позволит залезать на платформу, не обегая по лестнице, ибо до неё не допрыгнуть.

English Translate^

For those who want to speedrun this game (You never know who will go crazy for it). I can share one glitch, going beyond the textures(Out of Bounds) and a diagonal jump, which will allow you to climb onto the platform without running around the stairs, because you can't jump to it.

The Shadow of Yidhra Screenshot 2021.03.30 - 03.50.40.88.png

The Shadow of Yidhra Screenshot 2021.03.30 - 03.50.35.19.png

View attachment 13.mp4

Last edited:

kokoro1000

Dec 21, 2018
Hi everyone. I want to share with you the latest release of this game. It's ver.2021.03.26 with official english release.

Update Information:

- March 26, 2021 Others
H Animation time has been increased.

- March 10, 2021 Added content
English version has been added.

- February 02, 2021 Added content
Aid measures have been added, lock HP with "Left Ctrl + F4".
It will reset when you enter a new scene.

- February 01, 2021 Typographical error correction, Bug correction, Added content
After fixing and clearing bugs, the last scene is now fully open.

Download ver.2021.03.26 (ENG):

P.S
Remember to run game with japanese locale emulator or with japanese region.

Last edited:

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
Got to the rebels or refugee camp and talking to two people inside the room. But after they both join me and I grab Rei on my way out the game keeps prompting me to go back and check on that room. There are no other people to talk to or rooms to enter in this area so I'm stuck.

Untitled.png

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
The newer version seems to have fixed the "cant proceed" glitch for a fair way into the game.
However now I've encountered another glitch....
i seem to be stuck in the...what would you call it?..... rebel camp, keeps telling me to go to
the meeting room which i have already done...can't proceed or go back can only reload previous save.
I really like this game but I'm starting to think they didn't test it properly.....boo
You ever figure this out? I'm also stuck there

busa-guy

Feb 17, 2019
Just tested, and can confirm changing the language temporarily.... allows you to proceed into the game.
one like for you (y)

kyozero1000

Feb 7, 2019
Guys, can you all make this game to 32-bit so I can play, pls:cry:
I already knew my computer was old but it stands strong for 10 years to me and I dont want to abandone it :mad: (the truth: I dont have money to buy a new one, bleh :p:ROFLMAO:)

So, pls~

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Guys, can you all make this game to 32-bit so I can play, pls
Only the developer could achieve this, I highly doubt anyone can mod a game to run in x86 OS.
And yes, your PC is outdated, x64 is basically a standard by now.
An entry level computer is dirt cheap compared to what they used to be. Save up.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Prick While you're here, and this being a Unity... :)

Can this one perhaps be uncensored?
What do your expert eyes say? Is it even worth it? (haven't played it yet, but got it on the hard drive already) (thx!)

Also, I see people mentioning game-breaking bugs (as in: not being able to proceed) if not run IN Japanese locale. Is that the case for the latest, v210326 version too?
And if so, also, did you guys perchance want to say to switch the LANGUAGE in-game to Japanese before those parts, and that way you can bypass the bugged area (and switch it back to English afterwards), or LOCALE switch is actually needed?
---------------
EDIT: OP has been updated with the 2021-03-26 version by now.

Last edited:

kokoro1000

Dec 21, 2018
Also, I see people mentioning game-breaking bugs (as in: not being able to proceed) if not run IN Japanese locale. Is that the case for the latest, v210326 version too?
And if so, also, did you guys perchance want to say to switch the LANGUAGE in-game to Japanese before those parts, and that way you can bypass the bugged area (and switch it back to English afterwards), or LOCALE switch is actually needed?
Japanese games are using japanese characters, so you should always run japanese games in japanese region or with locale emulator, even if they have english language option, just to be safe. The mentioned bug only appear in english language so playing with japanese language is bug free. You can play whole game in english till you encounter bug point, then change to japanese language, progress through scene, and change back to english language. Maybe developers will fix it in next update in future... Well, only as long as we get another update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zippix
3.40 star(s) 32 Votes