• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
This looks really familiar, like a game i've seen before but can't quite put my finger on it.

Ran07

Aug 22, 2019
After defeat the Doctor there is a scene that the little girl was taking as hostage, what to do after that?

armagenesis

Sep 23, 2020
I saw some videos where enemies drop ammo, but after playing it until the end, I've never seen enemies dropping anything other than grenades and medkit. Is this just version difference or there's something wrong with the game?

Giulio96

Jan 20, 2018
I saw some videos where enemies drop ammo, but after playing it until the end, I've never seen enemies dropping anything other than grenades and medkit. Is this just version difference or there's something wrong with the game?
Nothing wrong with it .
Enemies never dropped ammo for me either .

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
like the genre, the curves and outfit of the mc but... why does she has to have such a baby face? if she would look more mature and maybe have blond or black hair this would be far better. but white hair is something i can get over with since its at least more natural than pink or blue hair. its just so sad that the face of the mc looks like an underage doll and not like... jill valentine or ciri or whatever

and even i really like the quality of drawing and the setting, i am not a fan of fighting games - espcially jump and run. i hope this is not too much use of this stuff.. i want more story and sex

Mar 11, 2018
May I please ask where the tentacles are found?
I don't remember correctly but that might be on the doctor boss fight, he spawns the tentacles.
Also the gameplay was kinda enjoyable for me so I have cleared the game, read the story and forgot to enjoy the H content.
Wish it was a tad bit longer or had a proper ending, or something like that.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Rei says let's go home after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I can only go in circles after that. Any tips where to go? I'm kinda stuck. :rolleyes:
Yes you can get back to DK and there is nothing else. Wasn't the worst ending ever imo, pretty decent.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: shin_
Dec 16, 2018
The first shotgun is fairly decent, IMO, provided that you hit the enemy, like, a pixel away from the barrel. If you pay attention, shotgun type shoots several, spreading shots, and each will deal damage upon hit. That says, it's fairly easy to make half of them miss, hence only half the damage.

That says, without the firepower upgrades, all guns are trash.

(also this is my experience from playing the game with money cheat provided by noxtek)

UPDATE: LMAO you guys know what? If you stack all the "increase visual range" upgrades into your slots, you'll get to actually shoot the sniper rifle like a sniper rifle. And if you stack all the "decrease incoming damage", pretty much everything the mobs/normal enemies do to you will cost only 1HP each. And if you stack the "increase magazine/ammo size", all guns become machine guns (in terms of ammo size, that is).

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2018
Anyway, anybody knows any platform game that also lets you shoot like this? I've been having fun with these guns for the past few days. Really like how she's shooting with vertical grip.

Conclave

Dec 30, 2018
Ok so I played this game with a lot of melee, and I mean a lot, heck I was able to beat the first boss with melee only. Melee in this game is extremely good, though the first few weapons were fairly jank, they have better damage than the guns you have. Also the zombie AI in this game is fairly broken, they can't determine Y axis at all when attacking. Here is a fairly good cheese for anyone having trouble early on, find a stair case, then lure the zombies chasing you up the stair case. Instead of getting on to the next floor, press down on the stair case ONLY WHEN the zombie chasing you is also on the stair case. You will phase through the staircase. The zombies will be locking on to you, but they won't come and get you downstairs. Simply move to the start of the stairs, they will follow you, judge the distance so that you can hit them, but they can't hit you. This works for all zombies in the starting area, even the guards zombies AFTER their charge attack.
You should also know that there are no auto saves, you will always respawn at saves point, also zombies respawn when you reload a saves, so if you find a good area you can start farming zombies there.
There are three very good farming area for currencies in the game. The location of the first save point. Where the huge naked girl background was. In this area there's a lot of zombies, but there's a huge stair system, proceed with stair cheese to farm. On the left of the room, there's a door, proceed through that door, and then continue to the end of the corridor and proceed through that door. In the next room, when the music started playing, rushed to the stationary turret and blast away, if they overwhelm you rush to the door you just came out of and enter again to reset zombie location.
The second location that's good to farm is the sewers, the bugs drops decent gems, but the cream de la cream are the fat zombies. They only drop 3 gems, but each gems gives 10 currencies, making them the most gem drop enemies in game beside bosses.
The third good place to farm is inside the bandit base, all saves point in the bandit base is good farming. Though WARNING: There's a hard cap on ammo in the game, since enemies DOES NOT drop ammo, they only drop grenades and health, and all stores in game have ammo cap AND THEY DO NOT REPLENISH. So farm at bandit base if you are confident in your ammo reserve or your melee skills.
Finally there are some enemies that have 2 defeated CGs, meaning you have to get defeated by them twice to get all the CGs, though if you are lazy, you can just skip these duplicate CGs since they only add more zombies into the CGs, the defeated pose is the same.

Reactions: hittermiss

loos2

May 4, 2020
Did the most recent version added anything in terms of content or game still ends after you beat the maid?

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes