NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
The CGs are hot fire. The animations are a trash fire. Overall the hentai content is good, the CGs do more than make up for the bad animations in my opinion. My only wish, is that the game was more 'survival' horror. After a certain point, you'll snowball. You'll have enough ammo that you won't need to think about your shots and the game then just becomes a shooting gallery. Also, after you finish off the doctor, I think that's the end. I've heard, don't take my word, that a later update will add an actual ending to the game. Finally, if you're difficulties with the platforming, I'll give you a tip or two.

You may double jump and then dash.

To ensure you get an air jump, jump before you start falling. Otherwise, you'll only get one jump and may fall short of the platform.

Another tip I'll give in general, is increase your sight with the sight upgrades. Your view is narrow and enemies may ambush you before you can react. This will prevent damage and preserve your health packs which are rarer than ammo, you'll likely chew through a few of those in the tougher boss battles.

Reactions: Banshee96

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
The CGs are hot fire. The animations are a trash fire. Overall the hentai content is good, the CGs do more than make up for the bad animations in my opinion. My only wish, is that the game was more 'survival' horror. After a certain point, you'll snowball. You'll have enough ammo that you won't need to think about your shots and the game then just becomes a shooting gallery. Also, after you finish off the doctor, I think that's the end. I've heard, don't take my word, that a later update will add an actual ending to the game. Finally, if you're difficulties with the platforming, I'll give you a tip or two.
After the doctor in the second lab return to the base, that's where the last boss fight is and what I assume the ending is.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Has anyone been able to do the " Crtl+F4:HPロック " ( Ctrl + F4: HP lock ) thing yet?
Every time I try it, it does nothing.

Reactions: retkorn01

Izalith

Sep 15, 2019
Game plays nice, controls are snappy and general animations aren't complete jank.
The H-animations are disappointing, 3 second loops really? All that loving care put into animation/sprite work just wasted.

Kaito Sudzuki

May 19, 2020
Обновите Репак. Вышла новая версия 1 февраля и 2 февраля. Исправлен Баг с открытием полной галлереи.

Update Repack. A new version was released on February 1 and February 2. Fixed a bug with opening a full gallery.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
There's no .dll in the github, where am i supposed to get it if the master branch doesn't provide it at all?
there is a link to releases on the right side of the master page
add /releases to the end of the link
. . . Demosaics/releases

Izalith

Sep 15, 2019
Обновите Репак. Вышла новая версия 1 февраля и 2 февраля. Исправлен Баг с открытием полной галлереи.

Update Repack. A new version was released on February 1 and February 2. Fixed a bug with opening a full gallery.
They fix the 3 second hentai anim loops? They had decent animations in their last few games so it's weird to see such an awful job this time around.

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
how the fuck do you save in this pos
Reach a savepoint? In the labs, they are blue monitors with the word "save" on it. Outside the lab they are triangular tents (normally in high places). There aren't many savepoints in the game so keep going till you see one. You don't actually need to kill anything but the bosses. Dashing through all the enemies is pretty much how you survive early game.

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
Anyone unlocked the last scene, after defeating the samurai girl a second time, can't find what to do...

James_2508

Jan 30, 2020
Does anyone know how many types of sniper gun that we could collect now? I saw on Cien that the game has 3 types of it but i only collect the Long Bow sniper gun.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Well that was a fairly fun game. Still, I'd like to say a few things:

- The devs forgot that adding new enemies to add variety to gameplay isn't enough, you also need to offer increasing difficulty. The AK dudes were the toughest mooks in the game because of their range, and even they weren't that much of a threat.
- It's also a shame that Delta cannot increase how many chips she can equip. We're limited to 3 even though we have 3-4 pages of them by the end of the game. Part of the fun is making your character OP after deserving it.
- The bosses... Bosses are meant to test the player's mastery of the game in incrementing difficulty! Here, Chizuru was a massive joke. Stick to her like glue and she can't even hurt you! Kaguya is dealth with by run & spray, dashing away from her dash. Doctor is also easily dealth with by sticking to him like glue, dashing to the other side when he attacks. The only one that actually gave me a bit of a challenge was the "bandit" leader... but almost for bad reasons (still don't 100% understand how his volley attack works).
- The art is great, both CG and animation wise... but like others pointed out, the rape loops are incredibly short!

It's a shame the devs aren't on this forum. With a few suggestions, that game could be mad fun! Controls are very responsive, never had to fight against my own character to control her like I wanted her. Healing and reloading aren't free actions so you need to actually be careful when using them. Delta was enjoyable to move around with, shame the platforming part is so underused for... almost called it a metroidvania.

Still, overall it was enjoyable, I don't regret playing it. If the loops have indeed been fixed the latest update, even better.

TheStruggler

Mar 30, 2019
Reach a savepoint? In the labs, they are blue monitors with the word "save" on it. Outside the lab they are triangular tents (normally in high places). There aren't many savepoints in the game so keep going till you see one. You don't actually need to kill anything but the bosses. Dashing through all the enemies is pretty much how you survive early game.
i got decently far....all while somehow missing these save points imma try again

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes