• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

edvardix

Sep 29, 2017
when destroy booss in factory stage ang going out of boss room they teleport me in forest stage???

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
when destroy booss in factory stage ang going out of boss room they teleport me in forest stage???
After dealing with the bandits and the second lab the game warps you back to the forest just so you're closer to the base and dont have to deal with the long walk back from those locations.

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
You can actually make the Shotgun and Sniper rifle fire rapidly by firing and switching to next weapon and back and fire again.
Put shotgun at 1 and another weapon at 2 for example.
It goes like LMB - 2 - 1 LMB

pthky131

Sep 3, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix the Unity bug that prevents me from hearing any sound from my laptop. I'm still hearing sound from my headphone, but whenever I unplug the headphone, I cannot hear any sound from Unity. I'm already made sure the game is unmute

18upandplus

Mar 20, 2019
It's great game but please update it if you can to version from day: 02-02-2021. There were 2 updates since 31-01-2021.

Update Information

February 02, 2021 Added content
Remedy added, HP will be locked with LCrtl + F4.
It will reset when you enter a new scene.

February 01, 2021 Typographical error correction Bug correction content added
After fixing and clearing bugs, the scene is now fully open.
Ya anyone have the updated version?

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
Is there any way to heal other than those medkits?

I ran out of them entirely at the raider boss and stuck on low HP.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Is there any way to heal other than those medkits?

I ran out of them entirely at the raider boss and stuck on low HP.
As far as I'm aware no, medkits are the only way to heal. Though I really gotta wonder what you're doing that you used up all the medkits you get. Like the first lab is the only place where you might have issues due to relatively low resources, but after that the game basically throws money and ammo at you which makes the game pretty easy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Banshee96

Kaito Sudzuki

May 19, 2020
It's great game but please update it if you can to version from day: 02-02-2021. There were 2 updates since 31-01-2021.

Update Information

February 02, 2021 Added content
Remedy added, HP will be locked with LCrtl + F4.
It will reset when you enter a new scene.

February 01, 2021 Typographical error correction Bug correction content added
After fixing and clearing bugs, the scene is now fully open.
Так я не понял. Новая версия уже загружена на ссылки скачивания или это просто список изменений и всё?

So I didn't get it. Is the new version already uploaded to the download links or is it just a changelog and that's it?

dasegal

Feb 25, 2018
Game's actually pretty good!
the control's responsive and dodging is useful. The bosses actually telegraphs their moves way in advance and you don't get proximity damage which is nice. Which means if you're even remotely competent at video games you'll have zero issues with any of them.

Nothing seems unfair, except for maybe them raider with guns who are really annoying when you encountered them the first time.

Also I guess the game ends with free-roaming. Do bosses respawn tho?

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
The raiders with guns kept chipping away my HP.
Yeah I get that it's probably the most difficult area in the game, but unless you were using a lot throughout the entire game I cant imagine that one area burning every medkit you've acquired up to that point, unless you just like stood still and let them shoot you for 10 minutes.

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
I did had moments when I got hit in earlier parts too a bunch of times. Realized too late that the shotgun is just so bad I better just go for headshots with pistols...

Also it didn't dawn on me how scarce those medkits are until I had to deal with the raider part with the really buggy raider boss.

And how am I supposed to not get hit by gunners when they have the tendency to straight up shoot you either the moment they show up on the edge of the screen or even snipe form outside the screen?

Johny Doe 23

Aug 8, 2018
I tried to put the save file into the save but it doesnt Unlock the gallery nor does it show me the Ingame saves. What am i doing Wrong?

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
I did had moments when I got hit in earlier parts too a bunch of times. Realized too late that the shotgun is just so bad I better just go for headshots with pistols...

Also it didn't dawn on me how scarce those medkits are until I had to deal with the raider part with the really buggy raider boss.

And how am I supposed to not get hit by gunners when they have the tendency to straight up shoot you either the moment they show up on the edge of the screen or even snipe form outside the screen?
Shotgun isn't even that bad though, I used it a lot during the first lab. Sure I ditched it once I got enough ammo for other weapons that I could use them without instantly running out, but it's not bad.

I mean, yeah a lot of the gunners can kinda give you the middle finger and shoot you before you can do anything, but unless you use a medkit every time you're shot and let them shoot you several times you shouldn't have burned through all of them. Also there are things that increase your sight range, so if you were getting shot at where you couldn't see and didn't put those on that's on you (though I didn't use them and did fine).

Gremmen06

Jan 15, 2018
This game ended up be far more enjoyable than I initially thought.

I spent more time playing and replaying stages and using every sort of weapon and it is rather fun. The hardest part has to be the survivor "Black Knight" factory - the guys holding AKs would decimate your HP quickly if you don't eliminate them fast with an accurate long range weapon. The BK himself is also a pain since at 1/2 health he deploys his wires and randomly drop crossbow bolts on you, which I only find you can only avoid damage by wave dashing.

Otherwise other than the far spreading save points, fun game overall.

And yes Delta pushes all my right buttons...

Reactions: Crimson_Grave

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Shotgun is... actually quite bad till you get the second one in the second base. That one massacres.
When dealing with the raiders, use the hardest-hitting pistol for headshots, along with your assault rifle (that area also gives you the best one in the game I think, make sure to clear all the rooms)

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Shotgun is... actually quite bad till you get the second one in the second base. That one massacres.
When dealing with the raiders, use the hardest-hitting pistol for headshots, along with your assault rifle (that area also gives you the best one in the game I think, make sure to clear all the rooms)
I suppose it helps that I only really used the shotgun to knock enemies down in one shot then switch to the melee weapon to hit them while they're getting up.

dasegal

Feb 25, 2018
The first shotgun's damage considering its relatively low range, compared to the Tier 2 weapons you get early in the game, is abysmal. I stuck to SMGs and Pistol for the most part until I get the Tier 2 shotgun in the late-game. I think I only ever used the Sniper Rifle in the place with A

Also once you get it, make sure you equip the punch-through mod that allows bullets to go through multiple guys. That's a real ammo saver and probably the best mod that Delta can equip imo. Damage mod and punch-through mod are IMO the best mods for dealing with mobs. I equip Scope mod so I can spot the AK-guys early and snipe them before they could shoot me.

Health mods aren't necessary considering you most likely rely on not getting hit in the first place.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
You can grab a full offline translation from the first page here. Ping me when somebody shares an updated version with bugs fixed.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes