Aug 1, 2017
Really wish Japanese developers start implementing customizable key binds. So many of these Unity games don't support this lately and it's a darn shame.

Reactions: MagicSlay

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Jokes aside, I actually playing this game for about two hours and never bothered to look for adult content, but just enjoying killing enemies. That's a pretty decent 2d platformer and shooter, I can totaly imagine it as actual action game on Steam or GOG. Wish more adult games creators care about gameplay like that, because really, if it called adult game, them make some real gameplay, not just some hentai pics, after all if I want that I can simply watch some hentai, duh.

Mar 26, 2020
i have a problem finding any savepoint, someone can help please?
Progress further throughout the lab. Explore each direction. The save points in the lab look like a big computer terminal and actually say SAVE GAME or something like that on them. After the lab, the save points look like a tent. These save rooms/areas tend to be a little out of the way, and are always clear of enemies. The save points that are tents are elevated to where enemies don't seem to be able to follow.

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
So, i defeated the doc at lab after he transformed and defeated the samurai lady a second time, what happens then, it doesn't seem like the end of it somehow, did i miss something?

Reactions: Ruttodiporco

Ruttodiporco

Jun 22, 2018
So, I defeated the doc at the lab after he transformed and defeated the samurai lady a second time, what happens then, it doesn't seem like the end of it somehow, did I miss something?
I am in the same situation, I guess once you defeat the bosses, you could go around and unlock additional gallery or maybe secret areas.
I don't understand how many people complain about this game. It is really well made ( no bug ) and the control keyboards are the same for all these kind of 2d videogames.
Beside weird Japanese translation, I think is really well made.

• Angry
Reactions: Ryo_S

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Any particular reason as to why animations are like 2 seconds long? Enemies cum almost instantly.

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Any particular reason as to why animations are like 2 seconds long? Enemies cum almost instantly.
Most likely because creator put all his juice into the animated game over scenes, so gameplay animations are kinda suck.

some_thing3

Nov 26, 2020
F1 to open the menu, f2 hp, f3 mp, f4 money (the menu is on the left)
i dont know why, mine is different :
F1 : Dont show anything/do nothing
F2 : Activate Inf. HP and MP.
F3 : Deactived Inf. HP(HP Instantly decreased to 30)and MP.
F4 : Do Nothing
F5 : Add 10.000 Money

DMB10

May 24, 2020
Anyone have a save that is 100% complete, tried the CHEATS file and while to menu works fine the CGs and animations didn't unlock :/

Reactions: ToeFungal

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
I am in the same situation, I guess once you defeat the bosses, you could go around and unlock additional gallery or maybe secret areas.
I don't understand how many people complain about this game. It is really well made ( no bug ) and the control keyboards are the same for all these kind of 2d videogames.
Beside weird Japanese translation, I think is really well made.
I agree with you there, almost all the scenes are unlocked,i only have right bottom one to be unlocked, rest is unlocked

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
Anyone have a save that is 100% complete, tried the CHEATS file and while to menu works fine the CGs and animations didn't unlock :/
Here's my save, save slot 3 is the last one on the save, i think i pretty much got everything on that(not sure if there is anything else to do after beating the samurai girl), if you did the cheat instal correct you will see a F1 for cheats info then rest

rotenyu

Feb 21, 2020
FYI post :
Manly Marco's automatic decensor works fine on the in game shaders.
I'm using the "DumbRendererDemosaic"
You can find the release , just drop the .dll into the plugins folder within BepInEx.

CG won't be uncensored through conventional means.
There's no .dll in the github, where am i supposed to get it if the master branch doesn't provide it at all?

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Game is pretty hard if you're not frugal by default (melee-ing single enemies whenever you can, and going for headshots from far with pistols, etc). Medium diff for me; I found grenades pretty much useless. Tip: medpacks are 5 crystals each - buy em out. Pro tip: FOV and bullet dist. upgrades are the way.

The boss fight of the second fight with Teruya/Kaguya has a bit of a bug - after defeating the boss, and getting TP'd back to the human base, you can walk back and trigger it again. hm.

Based on the , you have to fight the final boss twice for the gallery unlock. AKA walk your ass back after getting back to the safehouse area w/ Rei. Testing that now.

...It's bugged.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 32 Votes