RexlexCM

Jul 6, 2017
This game are so easy, you can find bullet anywhere you go and I never seem to run out of bullet. You can just melee fight every single enemy without a single problem including boss if you want some challenge. The boss are easily cheese and I didn't die at all on my playthrough.

Pro tip: Aim for their head, it deal much more damage

Dzarckie

Mar 16, 2019
Ok so i just finish killing that dr... i forgot his name and then after i go out meet that samurai maid girl (kaguya if i was not wrong) and after defeat her i return to city like this and then i dont know what next... is it end? cause every time i go to the left i will fight that samurai maid again.
2414afdqw.png

tcz

Nov 19, 2017
Decent enough and a good length. Starts off relatively difficult then becomes super easy once you're a little bit in with better weapons, health, ammo etc. First save point is a fair way in.

In-game H is a little lackluster as is just a 2 or 3 second loop. Protag ticks all the boxes though so I can't complain too much. To unlock the animations in the gallery, you have to get the in game animation rather than just lose to the particular enemy. Soldier guys don't seem to have any knock-down animations aside from the enemies that the bandit boss spawns during his fight.

Game seems to just end at some point once you bring the girl back to the village. No obvious end screen/credits or anything but there's nowhere you need to go after that it seems.

Reactions: Ranji

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
Because most Japanese are xenophobes who don't give a shit about anyone who isn't Japanese.
woaah that's quite extreme...
as long as I know they release it on DLSite Japan not Steam, if you want game with Uncensored Patches go find some game on steam, don't complain if you literally download in unofficially from a Japanese Website

also stop asking them to do something illegal in their home country (heck I read the wiki and it said someone got arrested and fined for not censoring enough)

moned

Sep 16, 2017
Checking the and , it seems this version has a bug that prevents the game from completing after the second samurai maid fight. There's supposedly already an update that fixes it.

Fr3nki

Oct 12, 2017
Ok so i just finish killing that dr... i forgot his name and then after i go out meet that samurai maid girl (kaguya if i was not wrong) and after defeat her i return to city like this and then i dont know what next... is it end? cause every time i go to the left i will fight that samurai maid again.
View attachment 1015008
I think its end , now u are left with exploration mod to uncover all H-scenes

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
woaah that's quite extreme...
as long as I know they release it on DLSite Japan not Steam, if you want game with Uncensored Patches go find some game on steam, don't complain if you literally download in unofficially from a Japanese Website

also stop asking them to do something illegal in their home country (heck I read the wiki and it said someone got arrested and fined for not censoring enough)
Yeah, I think Japanese devs usually try to be accommodating to us when they can. Turn things around: How often do amateur English devs get Japanese translations for their games? I think we're a little too privileged having such a popular first language.

Translations costs money, and as mentioned, it's illegal for them to uncensor things. I'd rather celebrate the devs that try to get official English patches and are willing to try to skirt some laws and such than hate on the ones that don't. There are plenty of reasons not to try so hard for us, can't blame them really. We just gotta hope their censorship laws improve some day.

I'm mostly surprised around here by how many people complain about the censorship. I thought it was a pretty widely known fact that they have to censor things to a certain extent. Usually at least a couple of people complaining about it in every thread somehow, must be new to Jap H games/art somehow. I don't know how they've never seen hentai and wondered why it was all censored lol.

"Back in my day", we didn't even get translations and tried to play games without them. We'd be lucky to get the UI and shit fan translated. Now we have all these companies doing official translations and sometimes even uncensoring things. I don't want to take that for granted lol. As shitty as those auto internet translations can be (If the UI isn't fan translated properly/wordwrapped and such), it's still a cool step into the future.

Last edited:

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
everytime i download it the file is a rar file not a zip what am i doing wrong
Nothing. A .rar is just a type of compressed archive folder - it's like a .zip, but different. You just need the correct unpacking tool, such as RARzilla.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
why my game is chinese ı cant tutn it to english is there any way?
Is the text in English for you? Cause there isn't an English language option, just whatever the translation is it translates the text as it appears or something. So if you see Chinese/Japanese text in game wait a few seconds and it should change to English (though I did occasionally stumble across things that wouldn't translate).

Dzarckie

Mar 16, 2019
I think its end , now u are left with exploration mod to uncover all H-scenes
yup i just go back every boss spot and they just respawn back... that mean this is bug. also why add spesial weapon when there no spesial weapon what a joke by the DEV lmao.

lokal43

May 27, 2018
now i'm know that i'm to stupid for hentai platformers: after 30 minutes i can't save and don't know where to go in first location( and i can't jump on third platform) 1612223622353.png

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
why does Yidhra sound like someone tried to say Hydra but sneezed?

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes