BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
i cant even get the download to work its downloads as a rar file and everyime i try and open it it takes me to the website i downloaded it from
game works fine, i just downloaded this to my laptop run great.....

HM108

May 2, 2019
it's just me or it's not an easy game?
before first save? yeah. need to conserve ammo (only shoot the crawling mutant and aim to the head) , platforming shit and goddamn first savepoint is too far for gameplay wise. but after that, the game very generous, gives you much boolets to shoot and more GUNS to play with.
and i like how dash gives you i-frame which is very important when fighting boss. bandit boss is the most annoying one.

Reactions: Banshee96

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Game is long..TOTAL deception on the zombie dog sprite animation...wasted "opportunity"

Also no end game? just End at Village then "well go free roam! weee!"

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
What do you do after returning to the base from fighting the sword lady the second time? I'm honestly lost.

Reactions: Ryo_S

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
I don't know how to replace the save file
The save is stored in "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\WhitePeach\The Shadow of Yidhra\Save". To get there open the Run command either by typing it into the windows search bar or hitting the windows button + R, in it type "%appdata%", that will take you to "AppData\Roaming", from there just go back to AppData then select the LocalLow folder.

williamsiow97

Apr 21, 2019
The save is stored in "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\WhitePeach\The Shadow of Yidhra\Save". To get there open the Run command either by typing it into the windows search bar or hitting the windows button + R, in it type "%appdata%", that will take you to "AppData\Roaming", from there just go back to AppData then select the LocalLow folder.
Thanks i find it .

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes