Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Step on me post-apocalyptic gun girl! Nice art style btw... this game looks sick.

garsome

Dec 20, 2018
Any advice for a complete moron on how to make this damn jump? I swear I've tried every damn trick I can think of. Thank you

Reactions: Herman2020

theonyxdoom

Jun 27, 2019
Jump to the glowing platform to the right (blue one, they usually inform you about a double jump + shift), and perfmorm a long jump.

Kafka11

Jan 7, 2018
Am I the only one that feels this game is a pain to play? don't get me wrong the art is amazing and so is the animation but the in-game hentai is just really, really~ badly done, I mean the full H loop animation is 4 or so seconds and then it just repeats, you need to keep to a certain hp level before you can be randomly knocked down, and if you go too long without finding a save point you don't want to risk dying to see the new CG/H you found

I mean given the tremendous amount of effort the artist/s clearly put in you'd think they could implement a better hentai mechanic than the worst one you could possibly choose which wasted the artists good work

Reactions: NJ

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
Where i can find the acess card for the 03 Core area in the beginning of the game?

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Yo I've been refreshing WhitePeach's Dlsite page for literal years now. This is awesome to see!
Treasure chest corps was a blast and the art here looks top notch as expected!

Really looking forward to giving this a play!

Lordsamuel

Jun 13, 2017
You should add that if they started a game before using your cheat they need to delete their old save, otherwise the gallery won't update.
no need just remove the cgdata in the save location just tested it with my saves

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I just gave this game a try, good game overall.
I also took the opportunity to do some small translations...
For now it's more of a teaser than anything, I'll finish my current ongoing translation before I actually start translating this one.

Meanwhile.
Partial/Teaser TRANSLATION
Install
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And bad knew for those waiting for Uncensor patch...
Images themselves are censored so someone would need to redrawn them (kinda hard) and repack (easy).

PS: Common zombie can be killed easily with a knife instead of spending bullets on them.

Last edited:

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
no need just remove the cgdata in the save location just tested it with my saves
Deleted my old comment because I was using an old version and thought I might have been wrong, shouldn't have. v4 still does the same thing. All save variables get written as soon as you trip 1 scene and if you had the default assembly all scenes get written as false. They won't be changed by the cheat assembly unless you get the scene legit or delete the save. So imma regurgitate my deleted post.

WIP cheat
toggle Infinite HP, Infinite Energy and money
CG and Story in the gallery unlocked
unzip copy and paste in "The Shadow of Yidhra_Data\Managed"
You should add if they started a game before using your cheat and triggered a scene they need to delete their old save, otherwise the gallery won't update.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Hey noxtek any chance you can go back and add cheats to this game? Found it a bit too hard for my taste, or rather if you want to see the hentai scenes, you pay dearly. Flower Fairy

pun

May 29, 2017
What fonts does the game use? I seem to be missing the fonts from my wine prefix and thus the text does not show.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes