Liam Xster

Sep 21, 2020
Alright, I went through a lot of scenes and i think it's time,
This seems like an obvious question to ask but,
Censorship patch ?

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
AAAAAgggghhh. It´s a pretty good game, and sometimes I even forget it´s sopposed to be lewd.
BUT I just got killed in a cutscene/dialog. I defeated a boss (3rd?) and and got a a chat, when a minnion just walks in and kills me while I desperately try skipping the dialog.

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
My minimal effort translation seems to be better than official mtl?

I'm not sure, I guess nobody wants it.

View attachment 1140168

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your translation is ACTUALLY better than the "Official" translation. If we could figure out a way to replace the text in the game files pf the latest version, I would definitely use your text over the official one.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Your translation is ACTUALLY better than the "Official" translation. If we could figure out a way to replace the text in the game files pf the latest version, I would definitely use your text over the official one.
Apparently the only change in text is
Code:
@@ -621 +621 @@
-    "ダークナイト*ふざけるな!ボスはそんなこと、1度もしたことがないぞ!",
+ "部下B*ふざけるな!ボスはそんなこと、1度もしたことがないぞ!",
i.e. The Dark Knight->Subordinate B, so you can use my old translation, select Japanese in settings->display->language. You need to install reipatcher first. I'm not entirely happy with it, to be honest. But I'm glad if somebody actually use it. I didn't have any response, so I felt useless. :giggle:

Orbixas

Oct 7, 2019
Does anyone know why i cant pass through here
i talked to that maid dress girl and random guy in the room but still not working
i even reinstaled the game and tried to play it again but it wont work
Switch to Japanese language before entering the room. After you have gone through all the dialogue and you leave the room and get the Rei dialogue it should work.

Bigboi28

Sep 28, 2019
Not sure why would anyone want uncensor it's always pure shit since original images were not intended to be seen without it and lack all the important bits you want.

UPD 2021/02/09: added proper-ish translation

So, anyway, here is your complimentary free translation I told you about. It's made for people who refuse to eat all that zero effort mtl shit. This is my first translation, yet I tried to preserve as much meaning as possible. Feel free to inform me as to how I could've improved it, I may take it into consideration. Or not. And the best thing about it? Well, it's not actually a machine translation... Yeah, I might've slipped along the way and accidentally manually translated like a good half of it (well some lines were translated with machine assistance still). I'm sorry if this is not good enough. I intended to be done with it in an hour. But instead, I had to translate for a week (it have about 1800 lines and some really required time to decipher).

I have no idea why voice don't always match text or why it's so glitchy. As far as I can tell, it's not related to autotranslator. Also I think some diary pages were out of order, too. I did verify the order and it's not wrong at all...

Oh also you probably want ReiPatcher instead BepIn (which never worked for me) you can get it (or any last version of reiparcher from ).
Where do you put it?

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes