HolowWolf

Oct 14, 2020
hey so i wanted to know if it was better to buy it and download it on steam or dlsite ?
or if i can just download it here .;)
i'm like confused if i should bought it or not if this or that is bugged or not and with the translation thing please and thanks .

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Try that and didn't work for me
I give up
same problem :/
Oh, for the love of... You guys do realize a big chunk of the thread is about that bug and how to fix it, right?!

So before talking to the kid you safely got to the "town", when you get back outside from the room after talking with the samurai chick and the "boss" of the town -I think the dialogue auto-triggers btw by heading right and approaching the girl-, SWITCH TO JAPANESE IN-GAME BEFORE APPROACHING HER, and let the conversation commence and finish in JP, and after that, you can switch back to English, and all is good, you can head on to the right...

Hope you saved not too long before that!!

Reactions: YHL and Artix0

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
oh I didnt told u i did that
yeah i did that but i stil cant interact with the door and it was samurai fight that all in japan
but it all too late now
I got more game to play

Last edited:

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
so this is completed? Cuz there seems to be a few empty gallery spots left. Is there any way to view the npc sex scenes? Seems kinda odd to go through the trouble of adding them to the game but not including them in the gallery

Reactions: Artix0

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
Anyone has a save with full gallery plz? The one on side 3 seems to be for old version. Thx in advance.

TetTRA_01

Jun 3, 2018
**NEED HELP**
I can't get out the area after finished talking with Haruto, his maid & Rei (to they disappear).
Whenever I try to get out, the Delta will keep saying "Let's go to the room and check the situation".

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zippix

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
**NEED HELP**
I can't get out the area after finished talking with Haruto, his maid & Rei (to they disappear).
Whenever I try to get out, the Delta will keep saying "Let's go to the room and check the situation".
have you tried scrolling up

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
you mean jump&dash above? if it is, yes i tried it
[ Edit: sorry, my english is bad ]
No, I just meant to scroll up in this thread. The issue you have has already been talked about extensively here. Have a look through the last couple of pages, and you'll find the fix. (You're doing great with your english, by the way ;))

Reactions: TetTRA_01

TetTRA_01

Jun 3, 2018
No, I just meant to scroll up in this thread. The issue you have has already been talked about extensively here. Have a look through the last couple of pages, and you'll find the fix. (You're doing great with your english, by the way ;))
Oh, I see it. Thanks a lot!

Reactions: Artix0

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I'm stuck in the safezone village after escaping the lab.
Holy shit man, you too?!
I was just about to ask regarding that right now also as well too also!!

I glanced through the thread here and used the search option, and found like a couple dozen -I kid you not!!- people saying that I need to change the language in-game to Japanese before I approach the kid outside, to the right, after talking to the samurai chick and the dude in charge inside the HQ room in the town, otherwise you get soft-locked out of progress. But it doesn't seem to work!!

EDIT: Oh wait... I actually forgot to switch to Japanese the language in-game for (before) the dialogue with the kid... Did that and changed things back to English after, and now it works!! Jolly-o!! Guess the posts were correct all along.
My bad. I'm just so glad it works!!

Reactions: Ryo_S
3.40 star(s) 32 Votes