meteor28

Mar 29, 2020
um I think game is bugged or maybe I'm TOO stupid to figure it out.
After I defeat Kaguya for the first time we go to the village and talk about killing a certain someone, then I talk to Kaguya and Haruto and they say that there is a "room" prepared for me and Rei to rest which Haruto is gonna take us there. so I go to get Rei, she's talking to some kids. the dialogue pops up and says "which part rei belong to?:add barrier tag 3:" and after that I can't get to the said "room" nor get outta village. :censored:o_O
S.O.S.

Reactions: Kirisaki_08

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
After I defeat Kaguya for the first time we go to the village and talk about killing a certain someone, then I talk to Kaguya and Haruto and they say that there is a "room" prepared for me and Rei to rest which Haruto is gonna take us there. so I go to get Rei, she's talking to some kids. the dialogue pops up and says "which part rei belong to?:add barrier tag 3:" and after that I can't get to the said "room" nor get outta village. :censored:o_O
S.O.S.
No way that's happening. Hell, if it was, people would have already mentioned this bug in the thread, because it looks game-breaking. Just my 2cents.

Irradiant

May 13, 2019
Some ppl DID mention it Zippix even I did but its just that the ones who are looking for the solution don't bother to go back to previous pages in this thread.

meteor28 you need to change language to japanese(maybe any aside from english might work? I don't really know but you can try), beat Kaguya and talk to the two(again) and then you can go to the room, just remember to save and change it back to english.

I understand that we're suppose to help others when they don't know how to reach an objective or something like that but when its about the same thing over and over again it just gets old really quick.
So please anyone that is new to this site go back to a previous page in this thread to find the solution and if I see another question about it again I'd be so done with this thread.

I do not mind helping but I won't if it gets repetitive and I'm sure others before me were the same

Last edited:

meteor28

Mar 29, 2020
Some ppl DID mention it Zippix even I did but its just that the ones who are looking for the solution don't bother to go back to previous pages in this thread.

meteor28 you need to change language to japanese beat the maid and talk to the two(again) and then you can go to the room, just remember to save and change it back to english.

I understand that we're suppose to help others when they don't know how to reach an objective or something like that but when its about the same thing over and over again it just gets old really quick.
So please anyone that is new to this site go back to a previous page in this thread to find the solution and if I see another question about it again I'd be so done with this thread.

I do not mind helping but I won't if it gets repetitive and I'm sure others before me were the same
WOW! Thanks you're a life savor! Can't believe I was stuck just because of the language!
And I too do agree about reading the previous pages because it's likely that "the solution" may have been mentioned which I did, believe it or not, but the trick you mentioned wasn't anywhere on this thread to be found. So for that I thank you.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
WOW! Thanks you're a life savor! Can't believe I was stuck just because of the language!
And I too do agree about reading the previous pages because it's likely that "the solution" may have been mentioned which I did, believe it or not, but the trick you mentioned wasn't anywhere on this thread to be found. So for that I thank you.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: meteor28

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
S.O.S.
look around the thread, this has been explained
I think you need to turn your game language to japanese (no idea which one of the texts in the menu is japanesehonestly...I just guessed myself) before doing that stage so you don't get stuck. You can turn it back to english once you enter that room (you gotta climb some stairs in the village that lead to that initial room you go to, enter that room, then enter that door to the left and talk to them...I think)
look around the thread for better expalations

Irradiant

May 13, 2019
If it really wasn't then I suppose the new members like yourself aren't at fault here.

In any case I hope my comment will help out anyone who will found this game and gets stuck at that specific part because I too was the same when I played Shadow of Yidhra for the first time until I learned the solution from YT I think?

And you're welcome

Reactions: meteor28

meteor28

Mar 29, 2020
look around the thread, this has been explained
I think you need to turn your game language to japanese (no idea which one of the texts in the menu is japanesehonestly...I just guessed myself) before doing that stage so you don't get stuck. You can turn it back to english once you enter that room (you gotta climb some stairs in the village that lead to that initial room you go to, enter that room, then enter that door to the left and talk to them...I think)
look around the thread for better expalations
yea that's right, Irradiant helped me out.
Thanks a ton anyways. (y)

Lethal057

Jul 8, 2021
damn, i'm stuck on this sequence, Is this a softlock?? what do i do? I talked to the NPC's in the room. View attachment 1643421
this is a known issue thats bombarded by questions on this thread about how to fix this
simply change the game language to japanese before you go outside the shop and talk to the girl

anyway the game description should have a "known issue" section since we already seen too many bug reports of this specific issue

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Where are save files located in Steam (uncensored) version ?
And i know that the Jap version of the game has files located in "C:\Users\"username"\AppData\LocalLow\WhitePeach\The Shadow of Yidhra" but Steam version don't put save's there.

Scratch that, save files are located on the same place its just there have different names :/

Card1997

Feb 2, 2022
Cheats + Gallery Unlocker
(Updated for the last version (2021-08-11 Steam))

F1 open/close the cheat menu
F2 Infinite HP
F3 Infinite HP to 75
F4 Infinite HP to 30
F5 Infinite Energy
F6 Infinite Bullets
F7 +10k money

1618331591552.png

unzip copy and paste in "The Shadow of Yidhra_Data\Managed"
I cant get this to work for me. I'm probably just doing it wrong though. Any help would be appreciated

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
The first level is stuck, there is no way to go, WTF jump, there is a place always can not jump past

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes