PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Has Darktoz said anything regarding what kind of scenes we can expect on either side? Because I'd vote if I have a reason to, otherwise frankly I don't mind either way.
No, only that both will have similar kinks, but will change the setup and the characters involved (some girls already known from previous days and some new ones).

..........t

Aug 24, 2022
Yea, the Streets have Catherine von Ark, Daisy doll and magic mara plus new character(s) while the Sands have Sable, Savannah, Amunet, plus new character(s).

Reactions: PickerLewd

Manfore

Nov 4, 2023
Are there some super hidden scenes in this? I swear I did everything now with all the content enabled but I'm somehow still missing 2 scenes in the Memory Room. The last two with the whole maid thing seem to be bugged and are unlocked by default and then lock themselves once you actually do them in game, but I have no idea what these 2 missing ones could be.

Both are on page 2 in the memory room. One is between the two snake scenes and the other is between Sondras Boots and Demon Game

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Are there some super hidden scenes in this? I swear I did everything now with all the content enabled but I'm somehow still missing 2 scenes in the Memory Room. The last two with the whole maid thing seem to be bugged and are unlocked by default and then lock themselves once you actually do them in game, but I have no idea what these 2 missing ones could be.

Both are on page 2 in the memory room. One is between the two snake scenes and the other is between Sondras Boots and Demon Game
the current version that is public fixes the maid scenes

i think what you are missing is that there are some scenes futa/nonfuta and chastity/not chastity

slider

Jul 14, 2017

You first should download 0.3.5c. You can do so in the itch link from Darktoz official site ("Download now" -> "No thanks, just take me to downloads"). This will fix some bugs and spelling, including the issue you said about the maid scenes in memory room.

Regarding the scenes you are missing:

The first one is a variation that you see with the Slug Queen when you are playing with the female/futa slider all the way towards futa. The second scene you are missing is the variation of the Demon Game you see if you are locked in chastity.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes