Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
I might have found something. When Darkotz released a bunch of images showing different scenes and factions in Blackmore, i thought the room looked familiar and i found this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now could this be a coincidence and Darkotz just needed the room as a placeholder for the scene... maybe... but given that the narration says "no hot horned woman appears" when you touch the mirror leads me to believe that thats exactly what would happen but you probably need to do something else to trigger the event.
Damn! Nice find. It is from the artbook, right? There is also a summon skill in the character tab

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Damn! Nice find. It is from the artbook, right? There is also a summon skill in the character tab
Yea its from the artbook, that artbook is probably a good way to get insight into Blackmore seeing as it showcases a lot of the girls that we will get to eventually see but havent seen yet.

Reactions: Gamemaking

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
Yea its from the artbook, that artbook is probably a good way to get insight into Blackmore seeing as it showcases a lot of the girls that we will get to eventually see but havent seen yet.
I think you're right, the artbook was released before day 3 and a lot of characters made it into the game!

Reactions: NeroZee

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Can someone let me know how to delete saves? This may sound stupid but even if u delete the save folder the saves remain in tact. I haven't played this for ages and would like to start again but all my old saves are in the way. Sure i could overwrite them but it gets a bit confusing i'd prefer a clean slate. This happens on all ren'py games so i assume copys of all ren'py game saves are placed in another folder somewhere on the computer?

Reactions: 666dudeguy69

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Can someone let me know how to delete saves? This may sound stupid but even if u delete the save folder the saves remain in tact. I haven't played this for ages and would like to start again but all my old saves are in the way. Sure i could overwrite them but it gets a bit confusing i'd prefer a clean slate. This happens on all ren'py games so i assume copys of all ren'py game saves are placed in another folder somewhere on the computer?
Go to File Explorer and type "%APPDATA%/RenPy" in the address bar without the quotes. There you will find all the folders for every game you have running in Renpy, the folder with the saves for this particular game is called "DarkNetwork-1626911496".

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Go to File Explorer and type "%APPDATA%/RenPy" in the address bar without the quotes. There you will find all the folders for every game you have running in Renpy, the folder with the saves for this particular game is called "DarkNetwork-1626911496".
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

OMG i had exactly 300 folders in there! And i never would have guessed the name for this game was DarkNetwork! I would've spent forever looking for the shadow! LOL!

With this i can have fun with many older games from the beginning without a messy save location so thanks a bunch for this. Might be trivial for some but this turns around my enjoyment of these games a lot. :D

Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
And i never would have guessed the name for this game was DarkNetwork! I would've spent forever looking for the shadow! LOL!
Some games use the name they had in beta, or are called "test", "test1", etc. An easy way to find their name is to run the game until you get to the main menu and exit, then go to "%APPDATA%/RenPy" and sort by date. The game you just ran will have today's date, so you can easily find out which game each folder belongs to :WeSmart:.

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Some games use the name they had in beta, or are called "test", "test1", etc. An easy way to find their name is to run the game until you get to the main menu and exit, then go to "%APPDATA%/RenPy" and sort by date. The game you just ran will have today's date, so you can easily find out which game each folder belongs to :WeSmart:.
FCUKING GENIUS!

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
I still cannot get over the rules of that place.
Signing contracts precisely, signature i get, but how can you tell if somebody bled on the documents willingly? or came onto them willingly.
On one hand, signing a stack of papers can be a different kind of burnden on wrist, but on the other hand, how do you verify willingness on that? I mean, the blood can be all over the place and documents, with severed limbs across the room. That would be considered unwilling on my part, but the cumstains?! I would hate to be a notary having to verify the signature. "He looked like he enjoyed it, but his cumming face was all 'nyeh' so this signature is INVALID!"

So many questions!

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
That's not the issue, I like futa. The problem is people not knowing how to have normal, pussy bearing women dominate and getting off at the same time. It's usually an either or conundrum. Either she dominates but in a way where she's not being pleasured. Or she's being passive while the guy does all the work. No hard riding. No violating him in his sleep. No cock-ring to keep him from ejaculating. Etc.
you can always make suggestions on their discord
the devs will never know what you like if you never communicate with them

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes