Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Nah, that's on your end. It's fine here, it is done with AV1.

Install the proper codecs.

I'm on a tablet. And if it works only on Windows by installing an additional codec, there's a problem. So I redid the compression and this works perfectly on all devices without installing anything extra. So my device is not at fault. That said, thank you for trying to help me. :)

I shared the "game" folder in my previous post. It can be used to update a previous version of the game, or to correct the current compressed version.

GK945

Feb 13, 2022
dev said that this update was an overhaul so that new updates won't break old saves in the future. so this might be final

the blackmore update got released a few hours ago, so what do you think?
yeah I know,Darktoz is focus on tSoB. I just wonder if there will be an update for Femdom city this year

Reactions: LurkerGuy

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm on a tablet. And if it works only on Windows by installing an additional codec, there's a problem. So I redid the compression and this works perfectly on all devices without installing anything extra. So my device is not at fault. That said, thank you for trying to help me. :)

I shared the "game" folder in my previous post. It can be used to update a previous version of the game, or to correct the current compressed version.
and are both supported by Android. It's a format that is supported by Ren'Py and the version of Ren'Py this game runs on. They are not new formats, been in use since 2019 or before, and Android mandates AV1 support be in all Android devices.

Operating systems
  • Windows – Microsoft announced support with the preview release, including support in File Explorer, Paint, and multiple APIs, together with sample images.
  • Android – Android 12, released on October 4, 2021, added native support for AVIF.
  • Linux – AVIF is widely supported in Linux distributions. With the release of libavif 0.8.0 in July 2020, which added a plugin, AVIF support is present in most GNOME/GTK applications.The added support for AVIF to the "KImageFormats" library in January 2021, enabling most KDE/Qt applications to support viewing and saving AVIF images.Nomacs 3.16 adds support for AVIF viewing and conversion. Nomacs appimage is also for older Linux.
  • Apple platforms – iOS 16, iPadOS 16 and macOS Ventura natively support AVIF. AVIF images can be directly viewed in the Finder, with QuickLook, in the iOS Files app, etc.

Last edited:

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
and are both supported by Android. It's a format that is supported by Ren'Py and the version of Ren'Py this game runs on. They are not new formats, been in use since 2019 or before, and Android mandates AV1 support be in all Android devices.
Thank you for adding these details to my post. It confirms everything I said, as well as the faulty images compression.
P.s.: For those who haven't been following the conversation, the dev version works just fine. It's the compressed version that crashes on some devices due to damaged image compression.

Last edited:
Reactions: warrenitro

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheShadowOverBlackmore-0.3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: counterstrike2010a

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Do not forget the gallery full of scenes provided you will go through this game one more time, taking your time to collect all the kinks and all the scenes along the way ...
to populate your collection of brand new scenes unlocked in your fresh play through.
one scene?...
Enjoy --- this is a kind of game where a high pain and self deprecating tollerance applies.

• Haha
Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes