Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
The Shadow over Blackmore [v0.3.5] [Darktoz]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- - - WORKUPLOAD
Thanks for the intention, but the image compression is a mess. Everything has to be redone.
  • Many images are unreadable, which prevents the game from starting.
  • Other images have lost their transparency, with black or white in place of the parts that are supposed to be invisible.

Note: I've checked all the links (PC and Mac) and the problem is the same every time.
Edit: Even if I'm on a tablet, my device isn't to blame. As proof, I've recompressed the files and this time it works very well.

Compressed update to 0.3.5 for all devices :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Scissorlover69

Dec 11, 2019
I'm trying to continue my old save, but it ends like it's still 0.3.3, also I can open the memory room but all the scenes are locked. Do I have to just start a new game or there's something broken with the files?

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
should allow us to roam the work and revisit sex scenes by talking to the characters of choice. as it doesnt really feel sandbox at all. now my memory is quite vague of the game. but from what i do recall, theres no repeatable sandbox scenes

Reactions: lonelyleaf

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev made a brand new gallery:
of course you need to go through the brand new checks and ballances
running through the game - to unlock each and every scene as you got throuw them.
I'm trying to continue my old save, but it ends like it's still 0.3.3, also I can open the memory room but all the scenes are locked. Do I have to just start a new game or there's something broken with the files?
This is brand new, why deprive yourself of a satisfying run through?
Are you afraid of the ... mistresses all over this game?

should allow us to roam the work and revisit sex scenes by talking to the characters of choice. as it doesnt really feel sandbox at all. now my memory is quite vague of the game. but from what i do recall, theres no repeatable sandbox scenes
This game has story scenes running on rails and some night time sandbox feature:
- decide who you want to spend your night out with.

For example:
1 night out: MC goes out and gets to spend the night with the blue tatted girl - night sand box feature no.1
2-nd night out: This means that after the story scenes of the next day - night time brings another sand box feature: go spend the night with the futa girl around town - sand box feature no. 2 ...

That is it for exploring the town - MC can go with either of the two girls in the first night,
then he only has the option to go for the other girl left in the next night sand box section.

So on and so forth...

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They run on ads, gamer. They need you to offer up some extra clicks for the download.
Be a dear and afford these free hosters to stay afloat, will ya!
my ublock shows gofile link as malicious link when i wanna download. never happened before.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: k2ren

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks for the intention, but the image compression is a mess. Everything has to be redone.
  • Many images are unreadable, which prevents the game from starting.
  • Other images have lost their transparency, with black or white in place of the parts that are supposed to be invisible.

Note: I've checked all the links (PC and Mac) and the problem is the same every time.
Nah, that's on your end. It's fine here, it is done with AV1.

Install the proper codecs.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
Dev made a brand new gallery:
of course you need to go through the brand new checks and ballances
running through the game - to unlock each and every scene as you got throuw them.

This is brand new, why deprive yourself of a satisfying run through?
Are you afraid of the ... mistresses all over this game?

This game has story scenes running on rails and some night time sandbox feature:
- decide who you want to spend your night out with.

For example:
1 night out: MC goes out and gets to spend the night with the blue tatted girl - night sand box feature no.1
2-nd night out: This means that after the story scenes of the next day - night time brings another sand box feature: go spend the night with the futa girl around town - sand box feature no. 2 ...

That is it for exploring the town - MC can go with either of the two girls in the first night,
then he only has the option to go for the other girl left in the next night sand box section.

So on and so forth...
there definately just needs to be repeatable sex scenes throughout via gameplay and non reliant on referring to menus to access the gallery that then takes you out of the gameplay. true sandbox games has that in masses, rather than gallery reliant, or none at all

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
So if I understand correctly, no progress on the scenario, just the addition of the Memory Room ?

By the way, my Memory Room is empty, so do I have to start the game from scratch ?

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
but this isn't a sandbox game. femdom city is.

again, vivienne has been added. and yes, in order to unlock the scenes you have to start over it seems

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes