therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Dw guys the first paragraph i said was only for paths, i just think a game with many interesting paths would be nice, like don't you also wonder if Ant-Man did go to Thanos ass? Just something like that, don't really need to change the whole game or remove something. For the second paragraph i just said similarly how i think an ntr revenge story would start. Like i just made an example. Im commenting these types of comments to these types of games, i just think they can be explored more or the possibilities. I love femdom and allat. But fixing them doesn't mean they'll stop being a dom, love makes it interesting, like i wanna see their other sides or sum. I mean don't you want them to be loyal to you? It's just all fantasy, and possibility. Though it would indeed be problematic to have a whole city of female dom being loyal to you (Harem). I didn't make it clear but, im just saying a game idea, a story idea. Though i can see some disturbance in you guys :ROFLMAO: , i was sure i was only being nice and suggesting.
can you tell me why making a whole love path would make the dev change the whole game cos what does the path just pop in also what dose fixing them even mean cos it clearly you have got the wrong idea of the game cos the woman are not broken or something you need to fix cos it meant to be like this

Reactions: Digteren

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Femdom and love aren't inherently mutually exclusive.
I understand that because of the specific setting in this game, a love path would be a rarity in Blackmore.
But being used as a coffee table or being made to eat ass is not contrary to love.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I understand that because of the specific setting in this game, a love path would be a rarity in Blackmore.
But being used as a coffee table or being made to eat ass is not contrary to love.
yeah i mean a love path would not fit in this game cos of the theme and setting

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
there is no other content its the same content with futa
That is simply not true! There is exclusive Futa content like the gangbang side quest or encounters at the bar that you only get with a high futameter

I don't think you can edit it in the game other than at the start with the therapist. So you would have to edit the save

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
That is simply not true! There is exclusive Futa content like the gangbang side quest or encounters at the bar that you only get with a high futameter

I don't think you can edit it in the game other than at the start with the therapist. So you would have to edit the save
And the slug queen.She gets a dick only when futametr is high enough

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nothing can be further from the truth. That would mean that exactly everyone on this thread and even on this site who is either a DOM/Mistress or a SUB/Slave is incapable of genuine human emotion and are totally devoid of feelings, making them absolute incels who are lonely and only muster FWB mock rlationships in their dark lives.

That would be insane. There is love out of work and should you actually go for some of the girls in town or the motel, they might be looking for a relationship - MC goes there on his own accord, *cause he is working for the tower Master DOM Girls - who are also looking for a relationship, by the way ... You keep taking actual human emotions out of your kinks and you end up with the bad ends - Slug queen who fkks to consume, some of the others.

Because this game is only starting up, MC just had time to sample this or that girl, enough for him to get dead in some dark gloomy bad ends already - certainly not enough time for a relationship.

MC is actually acting like a Sissy or a girly gay man, so his relationships would start by him and he can actually decide who his Mistress is in this game - you should not consider the vampire or the heavy tatted and pierced girl for a romance path - they are brutal, bully MC and are not very skilled at their craft, sometimes they treat MC like furniture, so they are not into that. But the girls in the tower - those in charge, not the furniture loving underling, they are Mommy Doms - they will not humiliat MC the way those others do - so far those sem to me the big devisions in this game.

Mistresses who like being serviced and watch MC fill with excitement and tremble from arousement from their skillfull manipulations are a possible love relationship path, because MC would be able to reason with them about keeping some human traits about him.

The vampire and those more sadistic of the demons or the girls around town simply have no feelings towards MC and you can offer MC up as a tool/furniture/puppy - basically a good looking beautiful gem of nature they would enjoy to utterly disfigure - you like those, go for them, it would be nice if you would not bully everyone else who enjoy their Mommy Mistresses out of here by confusing BDSM with only Sadism or only Pain. It is much, much more.
can you tell me why making a whole love path would make the dev change the whole game cos what does the path just pop in also what dose fixing them even mean cos it clearly you have got the wrong idea of the game cos the woman are not broken or something you need to fix cos it meant to be like this
yeah i mean a love path would not fit in this game cos of the theme and setting

Last edited:
Reactions: Digteren

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Nothing can be further from the truth. That would mean that exactly everyone on this thread and even on this site who is either a DOM/Mistress or a SUB/Slave is incapable of genuine human emotion and are totally devoid of feelings, making them absolute incels who are lonely and only muster FWB mock rlationships in their dark lives.

That would be insane. There is love out of work and should you actually go for some of the girls in town or the motel, they might be looking for a relationship - MC goes there on his own accord, *cause he is working for the tower Master DOM Girls - who are also looking for a relationship, by the way ... You keep taking actual human emotions out of your kinks and you end up with the bad ends - Slug queen who fkks to consume, some of the others.

Because this game is only starting up, MC just had time to sample this or that girl, enough for him to get dead in some dark gloomy bad ends already - certainly not enough time for a relationship.

MC is actually acting like a Sissy or a girly gay man, so his relationships would start by him and he can actually decide who his Mistress is in this game - you should not consider the vampire or the heavy tatted and pierced girl for a romance path - they are brutal, bully MC and are not very skilled at their craft, sometimes they treat MC like furniture, so they are not into that. But the girls in the tower - those in charge, not the furniture loving underling, they are Mommy Doms - they will not humiliat MC the way those others do - so far those sem to me the big devisions in this game.

Mistresses who like being serviced and watch MC fill with excitement and tremble from arousement from their skillfull manipulations are a possible love relationship path, because MC would be able to reason with them about keeping some human traits about him.

The vampire and those more sadistic of the demons or the girls around town simply have no feelings towards MC and you can offer MC up as a tool/furniture/puppy - basically a good looking beautiful gem of nature they would enjoy to utterly disfigure - you like those, go for them, it would be nice if you would not bully everyone else who enjoy their Mommy Mistresses out of here by confusing BDSM with only Sadism or only Pain. It is much, much more.
bro its does not matter if the game is just starting up like what is the game going turning to loving happy theme game i dont think so i think alot of people come here for dark gloomy theme of the game not the loving relationship so if thats what you want you need to fine somewhere else

Reactions: wizardcock

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
bro its does not matter if the game is just starting up like what is the game going turning to loving happy theme game i dont think so i think alot of people come here for dark gloomy theme of the game not the loving relationship so if thats what you want you need to fine somewhere else
Maybe some girl who acts like Hannah from Mantis will be introduced. That's all about love we can get i guess

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
like i just dont undstand how love would fit in a game like this?
of course, the standard love we're used to seeing in casual vanilla games wouldn't fit in a game like this. But if the protagonist earns the favor of the domina, who is a possessive woman, who is jealous amd likes the fact that the protagonist is just her only plaything, because she enjoys humiliating him, then it can lead to some kind of affection or at least this will looks like that. Again, like Hannah in Mantis for example, there it seemed quite appropriate in that game.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev struggles:
Memory Room! - the proposed achievement from 3 days ago:

Dev had not rendered a cool picture in the last days...that was sad.
So, really, for the last two weeks, all that got done was
nothing but trying to make the memory room ...
Wow, I didn't expect an update so soon.
It's like 2-3 scenes and a feature, not a full update though.
Yeah, anyway I didn't expect there to be any update as it usually releases bigger ones but takes longer to release
Anything getting released in the upcoming week would be a big miracle.

• Sad
Reactions: LAKueiJin
4.70 star(s) 54 Votes