therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
There are plenty of scam artists that fake being sick to get people to keep paying them via Patreon, so the skepticism is warranted. But just like someone who doesn't miss a day of work in four years and then calls in sick one day, Darktoz has earned the benefit of the doubt here.
sure i get it but darktoz have put alot of time into the game to be a scam it would just seem a waste of time

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
When are we gonna get some real update. We need some hardcore scene not this pegging shit. We need some actual bellatrix scene. Goddamm

Reactions: zooberr

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Like. Totes! Have a read of this ... dev got spooked in the grphics and is having a hard time recovering:
”My graphics card got femdommed... :(
...I am not sure what I am doing wrong,
if it is just bad luck or if rendering just is the worst thing that you can do for a graphics card”
Is this game complete?
There is such a thing as too much too violent too sudden femdom, dev got a taste of his own game medicine.
Will dev survive? Would the graphics card? Should this game roll on? Did your MC survive this game?

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Dev be cheeky with the whole ”graphics card is throwing a fit at me - so I am hard dommed by her” play on this game themes.
We be cheeky right back and acknowledge that this game already has death by snu-snu endigs, not one, but two.
Did you find some more?
about 30% since it is 0.3

He already has a new graphics card.
Like weeks ago...you would know if you would read more than just a few sentences of his posts
Totally! So, as a token of appreciation, when do you reckon his health will afford him time to get into the game groove again?

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
i don't know. i hope rather soon for both of us. so that you can stop posting unfunny stuff and i finally get my vivienne scene :sneaky:

Reactions: zooberr

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Like. Totes! Have a read of this ... dev got spooked in the grphics and is having a hard time recovering:
”My graphics card got femdommed... :(
...I am not sure what I am doing wrong,
if it is just bad luck or if rendering just is the worst thing that you can do for a graphics card”

There is such a thing as too much too violent too sudden femdom, dev got a taste of his own game medicine.
Will dev survive? Would the graphics card? Should this game roll on? Did your MC survive this game?
when is the next update and how often is it updated?

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
The game is quite interesting, lovely that were able to have optional stuff. I still haven't fully catch up but, from what i can see these girls/women, have a problem, like i feel like i can fix them. Now that's a me problem . I do hope we can get real love with these characters, even better a harem, like mc is able to conquer the whole blackmore (wholesomely or the other way) like make them submit to you. I honestly won't mind if the game takes upto 20gb+ for that to happen, cause these females are hard to fix. Like add a path where you can make, though it'll prolly be hard to make the game that long, but with enough knowledge and depravity, it is possible. From what I've observed these females need help, i honestly didn't feel scared only seen that they are need of love. I know it sounds cliché or sum. But honestly these types of games, i always wanted to see a love path, like the story still goes after making them be gentle and careful with you, like they finally get a real feelings, not from depravity but from love. I'd say it'd be interesting to have many paths in games.

Also I've been suggesting this for a while but netorare revenge will be interesting in these games too, like real revenge, for example: our mc gets ntr'ed by his gf and a bull vice versa, then mc loses all hope just like in the beginning of this game, where like he just wanted to die, though at this instance it's worse, as she was the love of his life. She was corrupted. She's corrupted. But then blackmore invited the mc, then there eventually, mc gets a dom gf, though either he fixed (love) her or not. Eventually too, they get interested in their both story, (mc and dom gf) then for some reason, the dom gf found out about the netorare that happened to him. So now she's pissed or sum, finds a way to take both the bull and mc's ex gf, then there the fun happens. Eventually the dom gf tortured both the bull and mc's ex gf, like cutting the cock of the bull, inserting painful stuff to the mc's ex gf, though ofcourse that'd be too fast, so the creator or sum, can be creative, a good torture is a slow torture, so be creative and do a mess. Though i suggest Warhammer 40k Dark Eldar's method of torture, like injecting a drug that will make the victim feel all the pain, and not die from it.

Sorry i said a lot, these ideas are prolly standard, just that it would be interesting to have a new mix to these games.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
The game is quite interesting, lovely that were able to have optional stuff. I still haven't fully catch up but, from what i can see these girls/women, have a problem, like i feel like i can fix them. Now that's a me problem . I do hope we can get real love with these characters, even better a harem, like mc is able to conquer the whole blackmore (wholesomely or the other way) like make them submit to you. I honestly won't mind if the game takes upto 20gb+ for that to happen, cause these females are hard to fix. Like add a path where you can make, though it'll prolly be hard to make the game that long, but with enough knowledge and depravity, it is possible. From what I've observed these females need help, i honestly didn't feel scared only seen that they are need of love. I know it sounds cliché or sum. But honestly these types of games, i always wanted to see a love path, like the story still goes after making them be gentle and careful with you, like they finally get a real feelings, not from depravity but from love. I'd say it'd be interesting to have many paths in games.

Also I've been suggesting this for a while but netorare revenge will be interesting in these games too, like real revenge, for example: our mc gets ntr'ed by his gf and a bull vice versa, then mc loses all hope just like in the beginning of this game, where like he just wanted to die, though at this instance it's worse, as she was the love of his life. She was corrupted. She's corrupted. But then blackmore invited the mc, then there eventually, mc gets a dom gf, though either he fixed (love) her or not. Eventually too, they get interested in their both story, (mc and dom gf) then for some reason, the dom gf found out about the netorare that happened to him. So now she's pissed or sum, finds a way to take both the bull and mc's ex gf, then there the fun happens. Eventually the dom gf tortured both the bull and mc's ex gf, like cutting the cock of the bull, inserting painful stuff to the mc's ex gf, though ofcourse that'd be too fast, so the creator or sum, can be creative, a good torture is a slow torture, so be creative and do a mess. Though i suggest Warhammer 40k Dark Eldar's method of torture, like injecting a drug that will make the victim feel all the pain, and not die from it.

Sorry i said a lot, these ideas are prolly standard, just that it would be interesting to have a new mix to these games.
i dont think you got the whole story of theme of game cos where would a gf fit in the story also what about all the woman in the town like mc will not do it after that also did you get vibe of the woman also hey if you want that in game you could make it yourself but i dont think it would fit in the game

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020

also its femdom game its about femdom so making them submit would not fit or be add into the game cos its a femdom game and thats what the dev make also why do the woman need help like what are you even on about?

• Red Heart
Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
The game is quite interesting, lovely that were able to have optional stuff. I still haven't fully catch up but, from what i can see these girls/women, have a problem, like i feel like i can fix them. Now that's a me problem . I do hope we can get real love with these characters, even better a harem, like mc is able to conquer the whole blackmore (wholesomely or the other way) like make them submit to you. I honestly won't mind if the game takes upto 20gb+ for that to happen, cause these females are hard to fix.
:FacePalm:

Have you considered that it is you that is "hard to fix"? It's a darktoz game bud - he always writes twisted dominant women or futas, (mainly, as there are a couple that are quite caring dommes in SoB compared to his earlier works like "Kidnapped by Dark Elves" or "Femdom City") and he's unapologetically a femdom/futadom dev, so you can take those maledom harem fantasies with you and... kindly shove them in your rectal area!

Ok, maybe this came off a bit too harsh, but don't you guys have a billion maledom harem games already? You are also asking for it by posting this brazenly sexist of a rant in the thread of a femdom game, as you literally even use the word "fixing" with the implication that a "non-corrupted" woman is a demure submissive one who conforms to traditional gender roles, and if that's what you honestly believe, well, I'd say Bellatrix needs to fix you with some panaceutic CBT therapy! ;)

Like add a path where you can make, though it'll prolly be hard to make the game that long, but with enough knowledge and depravity, it is possible. From what I've observed these females need help, i honestly didn't feel scared only seen that they are need of love. I know it sounds cliché or sum. But honestly these types of games, i always wanted to see a love path, like the story still goes after making them be gentle and careful with you, like they finally get a real feelings, not from depravity but from love. I'd say it'd be interesting to have many paths in games.
If you just want more gentle domination and I misread your post that's fine, as plenty of us would want that as well on a path or two, but in a way I am curious how you distinguish between "love" and "perversions". Can "perversions" not be expresion of love themselves? How do you define the two terms, and do they intersect at all in your mind? Because of course people can engage in "loveless perversions", just like they can engage in loveless sex (one night stands and the like), but, just like with vanilla sex, it's very possible to be in a loving D/s relationship and engage in many "perversions"!

I for one would even consider Bellatrix's brutal pegging and torture of MC at the end of the last update a quite emotional display of love and sincere feelings for MC on her part, especially given what she says to MC after biting his neck - it's just that obviously she has a less conventional way of expressing those feelings...

they get interested in their both story, (mc and dom gf) then for some reason, the dom gf found out about the netorare that happened to him. So now she's pissed or sum, finds a way to take both the bull and mc's ex gf, then there the fun happens. Eventually the dom gf tortured both the bull and mc's ex gf, like cutting the cock of the bull, inserting painful stuff to the mc's ex gf, though ofcourse that'd be too fast, so the creator or sum, can be creative, a good torture is a slow torture, so be creative and do a mess. Though i suggest Warhammer 40k Dark Eldar's method of torture, like injecting a drug that will make the victim feel all the pain, and not die from it.
This is actually a half-decent fantasy not just for netorare haters but also for us femdom lovers, as "bulls" are very rarely castrated or tortured by dominant women in games... :unsure: I do not think darktoz will go with this particular twist in SoB though, as per my recollection this MC was just single, unemployed and desperate when he gets invited to Blackmore, not recently dumped by a girlfriend, but you could probably pitch this fantasy to a femdom game dev and they MIGHT do it. I could see Dekarous for example, who literally did castration scenes in his game from the neolithic era, Sunny Coast College, really being into this idea of yours, although I might be wrong of course.

• Red Heart
Reactions: therealmrwolf

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
:FacePalm:

Have you considered that it is you that is "hard to fix"? It's a darktoz game bud - he always writes twisted dominant women or futas, (mainly, as there are a couple that are quite caring dommes in SoB compared to his earlier works like "Kidnapped by Dark Elves" or "Femdom City") and he's unapologetically a femdom/futadom dev, so you can take those maledom harem fantasies with you and... kindly shove them in your rectal area!

Ok, maybe this came off a bit too harsh, but don't you guys have a billion maledom harem games already? You are also asking for it by posting this brazenly sexist of a rant in the thread of a femdom game, as you literally even use the word "fixing" with the implication that a "non-corrupted" woman is a demure submissive one who conforms to traditional gender roles, and if that's what you honestly believe, well, I'd say Bellatrix needs to fix you with some panaceutic CBT therapy! ;)

If you just want more gentle domination and I misread your post that's fine, as plenty of us would want that as well on a path or two, but in a way I am curious how you distinguish between "love" and "perversions". Can "perversions" not be expresion of love themselves? How do you define the two terms, and do they intersect at all in your mind? Because of course people can engage in "loveless perversions", just like they can engage in loveless sex (one night stands and the like), but, just like with vanilla sex, it's very possible to be in a loving D/s relationship and engage in many "perversions"!

I for one would even consider Bellatrix's brutal pegging and torture of MC at the end of the last update a quite emotional display of love and sincere feelings for MC on her part, especially given what she says to MC after biting his neck - it's just that obviously she has a less conventional way of expressing those feelings...

This is actually a half-decent fantasy not just for netorare haters but also for us femdom lovers, as "bulls" are very rarely castrated or tortured by dominant women in games... :unsure: I do not think darktoz will go with this particular twist in SoB though, as per my recollection this MC was just single, unemployed and desperate when he gets invited to Blackmore, not recently dumped by a girlfriend, but you could probably pitch this fantasy to a femdom game dev and they MIGHT do it. I could see Dekarous for example, who literally did castration scenes in his game from the neolithic era, Sunny Coast College, really being into this idea of yours, although I might be wrong of course.
i think they are on drugs also yes im not fan of ntr so it would ruin the game for me also the love path then darktoz would have to change the whole game also its femdom game i dont understand need to fix them:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Dw guys the first paragraph i said was only for paths, i just think a game with many interesting paths would be nice, like don't you also wonder if Ant-Man did go to Thanos ass? Just something like that, don't really need to change the whole game or remove something. For the second paragraph i just said similarly how i think an ntr revenge story would start. Like i just made an example. Im commenting these types of comments to these types of games, i just think they can be explored more or the possibilities. I love femdom and allat. But fixing them doesn't mean they'll stop being a dom, love makes it interesting, like i wanna see their other sides or sum. I mean don't you want them to be loyal to you? It's just all fantasy, and possibility. Though it would indeed be problematic to have a whole city of female dom being loyal to you (Harem). I didn't make it clear but, im just saying a game idea, a story idea. Though i can see some disturbance in you guys :ROFLMAO: , i was sure i was only being nice and suggesting.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
The plot when you make domina submissive is bullshit. Because in that way she was never really a domina, she was just playing a role. I would never submit to someone who could be made submissive or ordinary. It doesn't fit.
Adding ntr\cuсkold to this game is a great thing, as humiliation is taken to a new level with jealousy, watching what you yourself will never get - it evokes those mixed emotions for which we come to femdom games.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes