therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Dev struggles:
Memory Room! - the proposed achievement from 3 days ago:

Dev had not rendered a cool picture in the last days...that was sad.
So, really, for the last two weeks, all that got done was
nothing but trying to make the memory room ...

Anything getting released in the upcoming week would be a big miracle.
how would a loving relationship fit in the game cos i think the last thing the ladys think about is love

• Angry
Reactions: Wooloomooloo

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Based on the dialogues in the game ... there were some clues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
again there has nothing to do with loving relationship also when you meet the red head lady she steps on you and make you sorry i can point out alot things that does not have anything to do with loving relationship also you get whips more then once so again where would a loving relationship fit in this game

• Angry

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Nothing can be further from the truth. That would mean that exactly everyone on this thread and even on this site who is either a DOM/Mistress or a SUB/Slave is incapable of genuine human emotion and are totally devoid of feelings, making them absolute incels who are lonely and only muster FWB mock rlationships in their dark lives.

That would be insane. There is love out of work and should you actually go for some of the girls in town or the motel, they might be looking for a relationship - MC goes there on his own accord, *cause he is working for the tower Master DOM Girls - who are also looking for a relationship, by the way ... You keep taking actual human emotions out of your kinks and you end up with the bad ends - Slug queen who fkks to consume, some of the others.

Because this game is only starting up, MC just had time to sample this or that girl, enough for him to get dead in some dark gloomy bad ends already - certainly not enough time for a relationship.

MC is actually acting like a Sissy or a girly gay man, so his relationships would start by him and he can actually decide who his Mistress is in this game - you should not consider the vampire or the heavy tatted and pierced girl for a romance path - they are brutal, bully MC and are not very skilled at their craft, sometimes they treat MC like furniture, so they are not into that. But the girls in the tower - those in charge, not the furniture loving underling, they are Mommy Doms - they will not humiliat MC the way those others do - so far those sem to me the big devisions in this game.

Mistresses who like being serviced and watch MC fill with excitement and tremble from arousement from their skillfull manipulations are a possible love relationship path, because MC would be able to reason with them about keeping some human traits about him.

The vampire and those more sadistic of the demons or the girls around town simply have no feelings towards MC and you can offer MC up as a tool/furniture/puppy - basically a good looking beautiful gem of nature they would enjoy to utterly disfigure - you like those, go for them, it would be nice if you would not bully everyone else who enjoy their Mommy Mistresses out of here by confusing BDSM with only Sadism or only Pain. It is much, much more.
Yeah when I say the setting doesn't fit it super well I mean on account of the nature of Blackmore. "I went looking for love in all the wrong places and found it in purgatory"

Reactions: therealmrwolf

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
While femdom gets the better of dev IRL as his rendering machine keeps acting up blaming him for not being up to task and his body keeps braking in various places domming him with headaches and neausea while blaming him for it all - just like Ballatrix and the doctor and the Tower Head Dom do to MC - who all punish MC, if he accepts - while they talk about MC taking the punishment for their utter failures and sub par and kind of uninteresting lack luster half assed jobs they do at the Tower - they waste no time in explaning to MC they too work at the tower and his extra work in being their punching bag would actually be for them and not for the tower ...

While we investigate why is it that MC gets the blame for the guys dissapearing, we can also inquire into the matter of the fella who betrayed the Tower and is now working in the lower levels - where the murderous spired demon lurks around - what exactly freaked him out?
- we do have the possibility to confront both the mother of the princess and the princess herself. This is how we stand to find out that:

- the guy from the tower who ran away to them, he seems to have blindly talked about what services he would provide if he were to marry the princess - that sounds as much as a relationship as anyone would stand to get in this hell hole - one based on the contract of marriage - as much as we stand to understand the layout of things, I guess, in this game
- be the husband even if in actuality you might stand to work as a slave/sub to your wife through a marriage contract, rather than a literal slave through a job contract.

We still do not know how or why that guy found out about the little print in the contract, written in demonic toungue no less, that made him freak out and run away rather than sign the contract. It looks like, on the face of it, one of the IRL contracts that would be the most fitting for a possible relationship - as you all have noted so far - that the work contracts are totally detrimental to MC and IRL getting back on his feet after the brutal exhausting body destructing punishments would take weeks if not months to heal.

The bloody work collegue walking around filled with bite marks that are abundantly bleeding, that is just disgusting - but exactly that is the actual look many residents would have if we take into consideration the brutal beat downs they are administered throughout the game.

Now, after we have established the existance of something resembling the actual marriage certifficare - contract in this game - it would be the only type of contract better than literally all the others, we can fan fiction out own ideas about what went wrong with it that got the groom run horrified.
again there has nothing to do with loving relationship also when you meet the red head lady she steps on you and make you sorry i can point out alot things that does not have anything to do with loving relationship also you get whips more then once so again where would a loving relationship fit in this game
Yeah when I say the setting doesn't fit it super well I mean on account of the nature of Blackmore. "I went looking for love in all the wrong places and found it in purgatory"

Last edited:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
While femdom gets the better of dev IRL as his rendering machine keeps acting up blaming him for not being up to task and his body keeps braking in various places domming him with headaches and neausea while blaming him for it all - just like Ballatrix and the doctor and the Tower Head Dom do to MC - who all punish MC, if he accepts - while they talk about MC taking the punishment for their utter failures and sub par and kind of uninteresting lack luster half assed jobs they do at the Tower - they waste no time in explaning to MC they too work at the tower and his extra work in being their punching bag would actually be for them and not for the tower ...

While we investigate why is it that MC gets the blame for the guys dissapearing, we can also inquire into the matter of the fella who betrayed the Tower and is now working in the lower levels - where the murderous spired demon lurks around - what exactly freaked him out?
- we do have the possibility to confront both the mother of the princess and the princess herself. This is how we stand to find out that:

- the guy from the tower who ran away to them, he seems to have blindly talked about what services he would provide if he were to marry the princess - that sounds as much as a relationship as anyone would stand to get in this hell hole - one based on the contract of marriage - as much as we stand to understand the layout of things, I guess, in this game
- be the husband even if in actuality you might stand to work as a slave/sub to your wife through a marriage contract, rather than a literal slave through a job contract.

We still do not know how or why that guy found out about the little print in the contract, written in demonic toungue no less, that made him freak out and run away rather than sign the contract. It looks like, on the face of it, one of the IRL contracts that would be the most fitting for a possible relationship - as you all have noted so far - that the work contracts are totally detrimental to MC and IRL getting back on his feet after the brutal exhausting body destructing punishments would take weeks if not months to heal.

The bloody work collegue walking around filled with bite marks that are abundantly bleeding, that is just disgusting - but exactly that is the actual look many residents would have if we take into consideration the brutal beat downs they are administered throughout the game.

Now, after we have established the existance of something resembling the actual marriage certifficare - contract in this game - it would be the only type of contract better than literally all the others, we can fan fiction out own ideas about what went wrong with it that got the groom run horrified.
bro just deal with it this is not going to be loving happy relationship like did you even love the game? why do you want force love into the game so bad

• Angry

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did all the routes and while in the past got eaten up and game overed, my latest play through I got enough replays in to make it till end of content so far.
bro just deal with it this is not going to be loving happy relationship like did you even love the game? why do you want force love into the game so bad
All there was in our back and forth about the romance - it was me fangirling over the two relationship possibilities that could look like the girls would be confortable to give back.

Last edited:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Did all the routes and while in the past got eaten up and game overed, my latest play through I got enough replays in to make it till end of content so far.

All there was in our back and forth about the romance - it was me fangirling over the two relationship possibilities that could look like the girls would be confortable to give back.

and again why do you wanna force relationship into the game like if you want a game about love and relationship make it yourself

• Angry

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Nice, could come out today or tomorrow, personally i'd be super happy if it were to come out before the end of the week.
But it's a constant dilemma for me: play it right away or wait a couple or three weeks for a translation into my native languagе:D

Reactions: NeroZee

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Not an issue for me personally i actually hate playing these games in my native language, always so much more cringe to me lol.
I know what you mean...especially the descriptions of the sex scenes, "put me in there, I'm such a bad mommy..." :D

But the detailed descriptions of the mc's thoughts and feelings in Blackmore give a greater immersion when it in native language.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I know what you mean...especially the descriptions of the sex scenes, "put me in there, I'm such a bad mommy..." :D

But the detailed descriptions of the mc's thoughts and feelings in Blackmore give a greater immersion when it in native language.
i hate when games are even my native language and im so use to read it in english that i cant even read my native language :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: wizardcock
4.70 star(s) 54 Votes