wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
So my old saves aren't working. They load ok but the game still ends at the end of the last chapter, doesn't continue into the new stuff :(
New stuff is a side quest that will appear at the same point as dr. monroe's arrival or futa party. (you'll have to choose).

Reactions: LAKueiJin

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
You can't do another side quest, you have to be at the end of day 3 in your room and then choose Vivienne on the map
Shit, I saved at the end of the last dream where the goddess from Lovecraft's world appears :HideThePain: . I have to play a new game, just hope to escape the spider again :WutFace:.

Reactions: Gamemaking

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
*sigh* This game is getting worse and falling into all the bad femdom tropes. Feet shit, CFNM, cunnilingus over clothing, futas being the only women allowed to dominate and fuck at the same time. Should have known it wasn't going to last. Every femdom either gets abandoned or goes full retard.

YouCanBeCute

Mar 28, 2022
*sigh* This game is getting worse and falling into all the bad femdom tropes. Feet shit, CFNM, cunnilingus over clothing, futas being the only women allowed to dominate and fuck at the same time. Should have known it wasn't going to last. Every femdom either gets abandoned or goes full retard.
you can config your preference at game start. if you choose to hide it then you don't see the whole futa scene or the scenes are different (removed penis).

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
you can config your preference at game start. if you choose to hide it then you don't see the whole futa scene or the scenes are different (removed penis).
That's not the issue, I like futa. The problem is people not knowing how to have normal, pussy bearing women dominate and getting off at the same time. It's usually an either or conundrum. Either she dominates but in a way where she's not being pleasured. Or she's being passive while the guy does all the work. No hard riding. No violating him in his sleep. No cock-ring to keep him from ejaculating. Etc.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
someone knows if there is a easter egg with this part?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I might have found something. When Darkotz released a bunch of images showing different scenes and factions in Blackmore, i thought the room looked familiar and i found this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now could this be a coincidence and Darkotz just needed the room as a placeholder for the scene... maybe... but given that the narration says "no hot horned woman appears" when you touch the mirror leads me to believe that thats exactly what would happen but you probably need to do something else to trigger the event.

devonakill

Jun 26, 2020
Кто-нибудь может мне рассказать о НТР? Пользователь также спрашивал выше об этом жанре.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes