Jun 7, 2020
Also I get that company policy here allows for a relaxed dress code, but honestly, why are so many people wearing latex around a workplace? That can't be comfortable for so many hours, and I hate to sound judgemental, but it does get distracting.

I'm for a casual dress code as much as the next guy or gal, but at least save the fetishwear for just one day of the week. Call it fetish Fridays or some shit idk

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
Also I get that company policy here allows for a relaxed dress code, but honestly, why are so many people wearing latex around a workplace? That can't be comfortable for so many hours, and I hate to sound judgemental, but it does get distracting.

I'm for a casual dress code as much as the next guy or gal, but at least save the fetishwear for just one day of the week. Call it fetish Fridays or some shit idk
you know this game is about fdom them and alot fdoms wear latex also its a game

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
Is there a HR department? I swear my character had has very creepy sexual advances, or even assaults, from most every woman in this town.

I'm just a dude trying to pay off my debts and keep my kpi up ffs, what is it with all these deranged women??? And why do they have the gall to act surprised when I don't want to be pinned to a wall and beaten for their amusement?
is this a troll or a joke cos you cant be for real about this

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
Am obviously just having a joke. Not into fdom myself, so play the game picking all the options to avoid that kind of thing, which makes for the very funny gameplay of your guy just being a dude who wants to pay of his debts who constantly gets serially harassed by all these creepy women
then why play a game that is all about fdom like where is the logic in that also by creepy women you mean sexy woman right?

Gothsheep0

Jan 10, 2021
Is there a HR department? I swear my character had has very creepy sexual advances, or even assaults, from most every woman in this town.

I'm just a dude trying to pay off my debts and keep my kpi up ffs, what is it with all these deranged women??? And why do they have the gall to act surprised when I don't want to be pinned to a wall and beaten for their amusement?
I think the HR department all got eaten by the giant spider lady on the second floor. Maybe you can try filing a complaint with her? Though I think she mostly just handles the company's website. :D

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I think the HR department all got eaten by the giant spider lady on the second floor. Maybe you can try filing a complaint with her? Though I think she mostly just handles the company's website. :D
What a horror, I miraculously escaped without the food in my inventory :eek:. I think the monster was in the basement of the building.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes