VN Others Completed The Shemale ~ Communication between legendary lewd shemale prostitute and my cock [Final] [Nas Mes Cos Mos]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
how do i can start the game if i click on the emolatur its load but dont open anything do i do something wrong?

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
how do i can start the game if i click on the emolatur its load but dont open anything do i do something wrong?
Install Locale emulator first, then click on right click on game's exe file and select open with Locale emulator.

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
Install Locale emulator first, then click on right click on game's exe file and select open with Locale emulator.
okay i download local emulaotr and still dont start i start it with the emulator but its load but nothing happens

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
okay i download local emulaotr and still dont start i start it with the emulator but its load but nothing happens
How can I set my system locale to Japanese?

Jan 29, 2024
For the "Patches and improvements" on the main page, are these included in the main package, or are they patches that have been released since the main file was uploaded?

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
For the "Patches and improvements" on the main page, are these included in the main package, or are they patches that have been released since the main file was uploaded?
These are the files with improvement of scripts/dialogue that are updated after the release of main package.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
downloaded UI only patch gmae does not starts, with tehn scrip only the game still looks like this

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
downloaded UI only patch gmae does not starts, with tehn scrip only the game still looks like this
This is locale issue you should try .
And if it doesn't works try NTleas emulator.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes