4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
in there latest post
they say they are been to some kind of Doujin conferences in Taiwan, they even make posters and a trailer for the game.
that's cute:sneaky:

Destro98a

Aug 25, 2020
alternatively, if you have enough max weight, you can have 2 weapons instead. one with just the haste, the other focused on damage. The downside is that you have to waste a turn to swap weapons and cast haste,then switch back,but the benefit is that you can have your second weapon more powerful. This strategy worked personally for me, because the boss has some wind up time between moves, and his other moves knock you far away so you are forced to walk back towards the boss. Or you could, you know, have the boss come to you. Now granted, this was on the previous version, so i don't know if the boss was made any harder.
Yes switching weapons i forgot.wind dagger weak so fragile damage. that added more work bro :)use haste change weapon then dodge or dodge then change weapon (4moves) u dont have oppotunity to hit so much
i also remembred that u can dodge most boss spells by going behind him if you are close to him 2move is enough to go behind or around.
but the 8direction knock back spell cant be dodge and you need 3moves to dodge then need to come near again cuse boss will use a distance aoe skill again added more work:). put yourself in stress
So even without haste you can still dodge skills. but not to normal attack
And why u need both foucs and haste TF!or
even if u wanna play with haste. use it while trying to reach summon stones u might die while trying to reach second stone cause minions from second stone the way i used focus at the start was wrong. but still u need to use D to clear all minions easily. Still need 3 D cursed sword. But as for the boss you only make yourself more harder by adding more works. like i say only focus pot not haste pot respawn everytime boss falldown(Not at first round but on 2nd and 3rd) it is a hint.
and boss go berserk everytime he resurrect so without fcus one big mistake or that aoe spell and normal att will hit you hard. showing you must block berserked boss damage normal att and spell u cant dodge normal att u know it is haste not evasion
I played new floor today and cornered by minions at the floor entrance so i used focus pot and it block almost every turns but die ) there was a elf fighter(so op) and archer(so annoying). Where is angel? I already reach to the end.

Destro98a

Aug 25, 2020
Hmmm, your strategy of farming up focus potions isn't bad, but the more turns go by, the more reinforcements come.
It's possible to destroy both crystals with only 1 wave of reinforcement if you use haste.

Also stamina is barely a resource you have to consider in this game. It recovers every action and haste lasts long enough that by the time it runs out you'll have enough stamina to use it again.

There are multiple ways to beat the boss.

Right now you can
  • spam dark sword, and use soul drops.
  • farm focus potions and block all enemy attacks while landing attacks of your own.
  • get haste on your weapon to dodge the enemy attacks.
They all come with their own downsides.

First, if you're gonna spam dark sword, you'll probably have to ignore the spawning crystals because you can't afford to not be on the offensive. If you get unlucky with a spawn and bunch of monster girls show up, you might lose.

Focus potions will help you block attacks, but you'll still be displaced by some attacks after blocking them. Not only will you be slow causing the spawning crystals to summon enemies, but moving back to fight the boss after being displaced puts it in an advantageous position where it gets a free hit in.

Getting haste on your weapon means you need a resilient weapon if you want to get the movement bonus and still do damage. Also it's completely focused on offense. Your block will rise enough that you'll guard every now and then, but unless you do enough damage quick enough you might lose. You'll be able to get rid of the crystals with only 1 enemy summoning if you know what you're doing though.

Haste strategy is definitely the best one. All of its demerits can be rectified by just crafting the best weapon.

Best way to work the haste strategy is by crafting the wind dagger, by using whatever metals you find and at least 1 wind stone.
Use that dagger until it breaks.

Then craft a durable weapon. Weapon base durability is based on their mass. Monster girl based weapons especially are very durable. If you make the amazon's axe, with 2 pieces of copper you'll make quite the durable weapon and it should have high upgrade potential. Upgrade the amazon axe or whatever monster girl weapon you want with the shard from the wind dagger and you'll have a decent weapon. If it still has more upgrade slots, than find light stones and upgrade that amazon axe or wtv with the light stones. Save the weapon for the boss fight.

Before fighting the boss make sure you use souls to increase your starting level, health regen, and stamina regen to max just to make sure. I was able to beat him at like level 5 so it's not necessary but if you're honestly scared this will give you confidence.
Possible?
You saying haste pot can destory both stones before summon a single wave?
For me,I just literally walk normally to the summoning stone at right side (more near) and used D only 1hit for D destory stone .No need to spam a lot just 1.Only 1hit for D destroy first stone before it summon. Ignore pass the boss then used D for minions from left stone meet at the mifdle.again use D for left stone.only 3D are u reading carefully no need to spam alot maybe 3 was lot for you? Then soul drop. There will be no minions come as time pass. I only deal with 1wave of minion from left stone.I didnt use anything cause i afraid to deal two waves of minions if i cant make it to right stone.

Boss att deals quite a lot when i played without focus so u might die while trying to reach left stone minions but 1hit ko with D. or even if u die they will surround u .use D then go for stone. Ignore boss is the best let him free hit you predict how to approch to remaining stone if your dodge make you more further from stone dont dodge. no need to go so near if u know the range of D for stone.

U get seperated just for 1blocks no need to bother get back to your position even with haste u need to get back to your position or boss might use skill instead of move.
running do increase block rate just for 1turn but u need to come closer again not worth u can see even with haste u still need to bother block rate and berserked boss hit more harder

Here strategies for best

For stone this is the best to make 1v1 with boss
U can use haste or focus or both at the start for stone.but one is enough . Right stone D. Minions at middle D. left stone D. Then soul drops came to work. No need to bother minions now. U can 1 hit ko to stones and minions expect boss.

For boss (use light weapon or light stone for more easy play havn't tried but i saw boss resist dark damage from D. And he is black so might weak to light. i didnt use skill the truth is i forgot to use but maybe no worth to use on single hero. It drain durability 5or6 but not make ur damage 5x or 6x . So not worth. Also enhance ring with dark element to resist 15%increase per 1stone it is worth doing i just tried on next floors
1. must foucs pot if u like to take head on head it is more better u block almost everything no ned dodge just hit with strong weapon .your hp increase back gradually cause income damage is low.boss will not move or dodge you so stay tight and fight.with this you can lure him into the fire if u know how (i dont know how) then block him face to face so boss will be sitiing in the fire i can imagine u cant do that with haste cause he will move or chase. Even if got seperated back to your position to block no need to bother. no need a lot of foucs pot just 1or 2 is enough the game will give you 1 foc pot everytime boss fall down (Not on first round). Berserked boss damage still not enough.
2.must haste you need to dodge you need to change weapon you need to store block rate. Must dodge 8direc spell and need to come back or she(boss) will use other aoe spells.You can only dodge by going behind or around the boss.too far will make you disadvatage cause no matter how fast you need to come closer again. If boss goes berserk need to more careful.
3.haste plus focus more stressful gaming it is like 1+2 so dont be an idiot :) you just adding more work to your self. But u dont need to dodge anymore and u can hit faster 2time in a row. Still need to use skill ,change weapon and use pot.
There is haste pot drop on next floors after boss that also showing that u still dont need haste pot or maybe cause it is new.

So you must prepare before battle. But preparing in the battle with many turns preparing for your self is still lame. Imagine how long no2 or 3 strategy will be even with well prepared 3D,light weap and stone , dark enhanc ring and fire.
For me i effortlessly win with normal weapons , 5 focus pot i was so scare , hp pot, 6 soul drop. Focus and soul drop save me.

Last edited:

mankoomanko

Aug 26, 2020
Possible?
You saying haste pot can destory both stones before summon a single wave?
For me,I just literally walk normally to the summoning stone at right side (more near) and used D only 1hit for D destory stone .No need to spam a lot just 1.Only 1hit for D destroy first stone before it summon. Ignore pass the boss then used D for minions from left stone meet at the mifdle.again use D for left stone.only 3D are u reading carefully no need to spam alot maybe 3 was lot for you? Then soul drop. There will be no minions come as time pass. I only deal with 1wave of minion from left stone.I didnt use anything cause i afraid to deal two waves of minions if i cant make it to right stone.

Boss att deals quite a lot when i played without focus so u might die while trying to reach left stone minions but 1hit ko with D. or even if u die they will surround u .use D then go for stone. Ignore boss is the best let him free hit you predict how to approch to remaining stone if your dodge make you more further from stone dont dodge. no need to go so near if u know the range of D for stone.

U get seperated just for 1blocks no need to bother get back to your position even with haste u need to get back to your position or boss might use skill instead of move.
running do increase block rate just for 1turn but u need to come closer again not worth u can see even with haste u still need to bother block rate and berserked boss hit more harder

Here strategies for best

For stone this is the best to make 1v1 with boss
U can use haste or focus or both at the start for stone.but one is enough . Right stone D. Minions at middle D. left stone D. Then soul drops came to work. No need to bother minions now. U can 1 hit ko to stones and minions expect boss.

For boss (use light weapon or light stone for more easy play havn't tried but i saw boss resist dark damage from D. And he is black so might weak to light. i didnt use skill the truth is i forgot to use but maybe no worth to use on single hero. It drain durability 5or6 but not make ur damage 5x or 6x . So not worth. Also enhance ring with dark element to resist 15%increase per 1stone it is worth doing i just tried on next floors
1. must foucs pot if u like to take head on head it is more better u block almost everything no ned dodge just hit with strong weapon .your hp increase back gradually cause income damage is low.boss will not move or dodge you so stay tight and fight.with this you can lure him into the fire if u know how (i dont know how) then block him face to face so boss will be sitiing in the fire i can imagine u cant do that with haste cause he will move or chase. Even if got seperated back to your position to block no need to bother. no need a lot of foucs pot just 1or 2 is enough the game will give you 1 foc pot everytime boss fall down (Not on first round). Berserked boss damage still not enough.
2.must haste you need to dodge you need to change weapon you need to store block rate. Must dodge 8direc spell and need to come back or she(boss) will use other aoe spells.You can only dodge by going behind or around the boss.too far will make you disadvatage cause no matter how fast you need to come closer again. If boss goes berserk need to more careful.
3.haste plus focus more stressful gaming it is like 1+2 so dont be an idiot :) you just adding more work to your self. But u dont need to dodge anymore and u can hit faster 2time in a row. Still need to use skill ,change weapon and use pot.
There is haste pot drop on next floors after boss that also showing that u still dont need haste pot or maybe cause it is new.

So you must prepare before battle. But preparing in the battle with many turns preparing for your self is still lame. Imagine how long no2 or 3 strategy will be even with well prepared 3D,light weap and stone , dark enhanc ring and fire.
For me i effortlessly win with normal weapons , 5 focus pot i was so scare , hp pot, 6 soul drop. Focus and soul drop save me.
Yes already did with haste.Take so long so tired still lose.Deal damage like truck when boss goes berserk.I still can not pass second round.
So have mercy and drop some save files:cry::censored:

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Edit(August 31st/2020): This save is outdated. Please see my next post below for an better updated save.

This is what a save looks like from extensive farming and attempting to make ridiculous powerful weapons and accessories. If you look in the chest,you'll find some REALLY nice weapons and accessories. This save will hopefully be handy for future versions as well,since some of the accessories are enchanted with the haste skill,allowing you to cast haste with ANY weapon.(Note that this uses the durability of the current weapon,not the accessory! Very handy this way.) If i could be bothered to,i would have just opted to farm for elven fighter weapons instead,the skill:full potential that the weapon provides is essentially a much better version of haste (debuff immune,physical defense up,and haste all at the same time for a hefty 70 sp cost).

Couple of notes so far i've found so far while playing:
High mass materials in general will give you more chances at more enhance slots for weapons. Two magic silver ores + 1 monster girl material (especially the elven fighters in particular) will give you a VERY powerful weapon to enhance.(Averaging 3-6 enhance with about 9 mass) With proper enchants,you can make powerful weapons with high durability,allowing you to plow through virtually any enemy with ease.

Tenacity seems to increase crit rate and base weapon damage,though the amount you get is not high enough to worth over just slapping on a bunch of elemental stones on the weapon, that way seems to get you more damage in general.

High magic for materials while forging weapons seems to increase the base weapon's elemental damage.

As mentioned before, you can enchant accessory with certain weapon scraps to enable you to cast that skill at any time. Doing so this way will drain durability from your current equipped weapon,but is a very handy way of, say allowing you to cast haste or full potential at anytime, without needing to switch weapons or carry haste potions.

To make easy wind daggers, a wind stone + low mass will have a high chance of producing them. Breaking them on purpose to move their scraps to enchant accessories is a viable strategy (though tedious). If the elven steel weren't so rare,i would have farmed for a bunch of ring of liftings, and enchanted them with those instead.

Overall,this game's improved leaps and bounds so far,i'm very impressed with how the game is currently,and can't wait for how the final version of the game is going to turn out. I've already played their previous game and love both games that they've produced to death.

Last edited:
Reactions: hoSaint and Kar 24

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
So,i went back and did some more farming,gathered up and enchanted up some NICE accessories with max potential/haste,and some even better weapons in the chest now. This save should prove to be handy for future versions,provided they carry over properly.

On this save,whenever you enter a new room and are in danger,simply switch to the skill haste (due to the accessory enchanted with the skill allowing you to cast it), and you can simply facesmash virtually any enemy you run into using the many powerful weapons you can find in the chest.

Sometimes there seems to be a glitch in preventing you from using skills enchanted on accessories,while equipping weapons like the maid's uchigatana. Not sure what exactly is causing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kar 24 and hoSaint

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Out of curiosity, the version that's uploaded here is v0.09b right? I believe that on the Patreon they've released v0.13 for $5+ patrons. Is it possible to have this thread updated?

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2019
This is the new verison 0.13 ,enjoy it (if you like the game ,pls support the dev)
workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Howdy,

Having some troubles with the H scenes not showing at all. I've extracted the game fine and the gameplay is good to go, but every time I am defeated, the H scenes don't play. Kinda want to experience them before throwing some dosh at the dev. Cheers if anyone replies :)

Kar 24

May 16, 2019
So,i went back and did some more farming,gathered up and enchanted up some NICE accessories with max potential/haste,and some even better weapons in the chest now. This save should prove to be handy for future versions,provided they carry over properly.

On this save,whenever you enter a new room and are in danger,simply switch to the skill haste (due to the accessory enchanted with the skill allowing you to cast it), and you can simply facesmash virtually any enemy you run into using the many powerful weapons you can find in the chest.

Sometimes there seems to be a glitch in preventing you from using skills enchanted on accessories,while equipping weapons like the maid's uchigatana. Not sure what exactly is causing it.
thanks for sharing!

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah, I just looked on their Patreon and I'm pretty sure v0.14 doesn't even exist yet. v0.13 is the latest as of the moment I'm posting this

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes