4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Thanks, I wish you and your city well. If only all heroes did their jobs :LOL:

Seriously... You probably have good intentions, but you've gotta cheat smarter. As in, not breaking a perfectly fine game.
All it takes is a single character in js/plugins/AS_EX.js
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I modified the erosion gain instead.
So you can lose erosion just by walking, OR gain erosion very slowly (mine was set at 50 steps), but balanced that by making dainsleif uses makes you gain 50 erosion at once; that way you can get somewhat a balanced risk/reward.

Tavee

Nov 15, 2018
I modified the erosion gain instead.
So you can lose erosion just by walking, OR gain erosion very slowly (mine was set at 50 steps), but balanced that by making dainsleif uses makes you gain 50 erosion at once; that way you can get somewhat a balanced risk/reward.
Meanwhile, you got me messing around too much:
1647663864461.png

• Wow
Reactions: Hodedra

Tavee

Nov 15, 2018
Alright, I've looked around the thread, it seems that people who've beat the 3rd boss is encountering this error with a missing file, who has a fix for this? I've tried duplicating an png and naming it to the missing file just to see if it could bypass this but atm it won't let me load pass this crap.
1647673559624.png

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
How did you get pass the error?
Have you downloaded the new file with 'd' on the end of the filename?
It's on this post:

Big thanks again!
Uploaded to MEGA here once again, in case anyone prefers it and so the mods can update the OP.
The skill from Maid's weapon was very good here and the subsequent elf dungeon, but on the midway hotspring restpoint there's some items that's unreachable. Probably need some girl drop to get the skill needed...

Tavee

Nov 15, 2018
Have you downloaded the new file with 'd' on the end of the filename?
It's on this post:

The skill from Maid's weapon was very good here and the subsequent elf dungeon, but on the midway hotspring restpoint there's some items that's unreachable. Probably need some girl drop to get the skill needed...
Oh, I see, I got it just now. Does this fix the error?

Reactions: Jsdf

clicked

Feb 14, 2022
good game and all but just one problem,those annoying errors
i played the games almost 60 mins of data and suddenly i got an error and now my progress is just gone

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Use the bench right next to the sleeping cot. It will blink whenever you can read a forging journal.
Hm are you sure? The bench isn't blinking for me and I have Journal A and B. Here is pic to prove it: PS: I only cheated the Money/Souls. I bought everything else, no modifications other than money.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hm are you sure? The bench isn't blinking for me and I have Journal A and B. Here is pic to prove it: PS: I only cheated the Money/Souls. I bought everything else, no modifications other than money.
The church pews, my dude. Top right.

Tavee

Nov 15, 2018
These new weapons are fricking awesome and have some really good abilities that're quite the powerhouse.If you're trying to make some of these, you really need some top quality material.

1648026187736.png

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Ok changing the question: WHEN can we read the Journals? Cause the Pews aren't lit for me yet!
As soon as you get any readable material (Memories). The Journals are special that it gives Smithing EXP, but you can just ignore those.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes