4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

vangard

Jun 21, 2020
Yes, please check the last page for my reply. I have attached a modded save file there.
Heya, OP was asking for an "upgraded" save from the start of the game before anythings complete, for those that are bad at gaming things like these are massive assists at enjoying a game like this and getting to read and experience everything, your save file seems to be 35 hours in with lots souls and characters I don't recognise with the main base changed in what looks like a big way versus how it is in the beginning of the game.

Is this how the beginning of the game looks when you've got X amount of items or souls or am I just looking on the wrong page for your beginning-but-modded file. Thanks.

Last edited:

Tavee

Nov 15, 2018
Heya, OP was asking for an "upgraded" save from the start of the game before anythings complete, for those that are bad at gaming things like these are massive assists at enjoying a game like this and getting to read and experience everything, your save file seems to be 35 hours in with lots souls and characters I don't recognise with the main base changed in what looks like a big way versus how it is in the beginning of the game.

Is this how the beginning of the game looks when you've got X amount of items or souls or am I just looking on the wrong page for your beginning-but-modded file. Thanks.
My bad, didn't know.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020

Here, try mine.
Starting level 100, Blacksmith level 100, 2900 max weight, using Dainsleif clears 100 corruption.
If you managed to lose, then I can't say anything, really.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Here, try mine.
Starting level 100, Blacksmith level 100, 2900 max weight, using Dainsleif clears 100 corruption.
If you managed to lose, then I can't say anything, really.
Amazing save... The problem is the Erosion doesn't go up at all in Dungeon 1, but why starting Dungeon 2, the Erosion ramps up like crazy? Also, what is Dainsleif? Literally the only way to survive your save without using potions is to make the Frozen Kiss (The Leech Life weapon)
Edit: Ok found out what Dainsleif is: It's the Erosion hit!

Last edited:

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Amazing save... The problem is the Erosion doesn't go up at all in Dungeon 1, but why starting Dungeon 2, the Erosion ramps up like crazy? Also, what is Dainsleif? Literally the only way to survive your save without using potions is to make the Frozen Kiss (The Leech Life weapon)
Edit: Ok found out what Dainsleif is: It's the Erosion hit!
Yeah, that's my zombie mode challenge edited save. Natural HP and SP gain are less frequent, you gain Erosion per step but each Dainsleif use lowers it by 100. Since the Blacksmith level are maxed you'll get 1k durability weapon before upgrade with 19-32 upgrade slots so you can put mobility skills on it, which extends the durability to 5k (pretty much indestructible unless you used the grinder), you can revive multiple times if you're downed because Dainsleif lowers your Erosion anyway, so it's still balanced IMO.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Gonna report this error:
I cannot proceed the game with that error on! I'm stuck!!! All that progress lost... I clicked on retry and it's fine but when it's Loading back to Safehouse, I couldn't proceed! All that progress....

Last edited:

Tavee

Nov 15, 2018
Gonna report this error:
I cannot proceed the game with that error on! I'm stuck!!! All that progress lost... I clicked on retry and it's fine but when it's Loading back to Safehouse, I couldn't proceed! All that progress....
Yeah, had that too. Gotta download the latest version and restart all over.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Yeah, had that too. Gotta download the latest version and restart all over.
You don't need to restart from a new save, actually.
But one DID need to restart the boss fight, which is annoying without the correct skill.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
where to find dainself? is it from forging?
it's your black sword, the one you use to super attack but costs corruption. I don't believe its been said in story yet but people found it out by variables in the save files.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
it's your black sword, the one you use to super attack but costs corruption. I don't believe its been said in story yet but people found it out by variables in the save files.
so... why not just say cursed sword like it's called in the game?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
someone got combination of all available wep so far?
I still had 80% of the script I had used, so...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like I've explained before, just meeting the prerequisite doesn't guarantee a given weapon will actually be part of the pool. Also, forging level Tenacity bonuses will mess your plans up more than before. Most (not all) of what I've said before still holds true.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: sanozaki and Tavee

Tavee

Nov 15, 2018
I still had 80% of the script I had used, so...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like I've explained before, just meeting the prerequisite doesn't guarantee a given weapon will actually be part of the pool. Also, forging level Tenacity bonuses will mess your plans up more than before. Most (not all) of what I've said before still holds true.
Yoo, this is very useful. Now I can make the rest of these other weapons, thanks so much!

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes