4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
first time for me playing this for real with the goal of unlocking the new ladies, but i appear to be too stupid to find them. using someone elses file from a couple months ago i made my way through the most advanced area i coud find (the battleground between human knights and demons) and ended up fighting this big scary arm boss thingy, surrounded by teleporters that summon lots of hostiles. i beat the arm (or at least forced it away) and destroyed the teleporters, but new enemies keep spawning (as well as tons of potions) and i have no clue how to proceed. the stairs are blocked by a barrier or something and i'm not sure if i'm blind or if things are bugged. any help please?
Love that you named the image "bs.png" XD. I'm stuckhere too, I don't have any clue on how to disable the barrier.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

El_Psycho

Jun 5, 2019
i`ve already saw latest boss, but still my latest checkpoint is Battlefield of twist, did game have some nearest checkpoint location?

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Can I ask you a question?
Is this seriously a demo?
It looks more like an almost final version.

Anyway, there's only one enemy left (female) and one other character in the safe zone.

It's a shame there were no scenes with the demoness(or dark elf?).
Most likely the next version will be the final one for this demo.

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
ok, are there cheats? i was trying to play this game fair, but on 3rd boss i literally wanted to kill anything that comes at the line of my vision, u need to pass through like 5 different dungeons with a tone of monsters, each of them dealing 50-100 damage for hit (hero has only 200 max), and of cause like this was not enough the boss is the shittiest shit of all times, u need to break through fucking ARMIES of enemies to reach and hit this piece of shit of the boss a couple of times, and than this shit will teleport away and will keep fucking running from you, i farmed like 100k souls, killing somewhere 120+ enemies and after 2 hours of that trash of cause, this fucking girl with invis will spawn and hit away my weapon while there are like 4 enemies around me, give me cheats please i want to kill all population of this game

SnowF4ll

Feb 12, 2021
ok, are there cheats? i was trying to play this game fair, but on 3rd boss i literally wanted to kill anything that comes at the line of my vision, u need to pass through like 5 different dungeons with a tone of monsters, each of them dealing 50-100 damage for hit (hero has only 200 max), and of cause like this was not enough the boss is the shittiest shit of all times, u need to break through fucking ARMIES of enemies to reach and hit this piece of shit of the boss a couple of times, and than this shit will teleport away and will keep fucking running from you, i farmed like 100k souls, killing somewhere 120+ enemies and after 2 hours of that trash of cause, this fucking girl with invis will spawn and hit away my weapon while there are like 4 enemies around me, give me cheats please i want to kill all population of this game

Here is the ultra guide for cheats in this game,

"But how i put the code?"

Right Click in Value type (where 4 bytes is) and click New Custom Type (Auto Assembler), Erase Everything and paste the code in the link that a rainbow dash profile guy provided, and press ok.

Then with the RPG VX type in hands, time for the game...

There is 4 process, pick the one which is dragging more memory.

put your value, example: Erosion 70% but DONT PUT THE "%" and click First Scan

now wait till the erosion rise again by walking around the dungeon lol

example: now its 78%

put 78 and press next scan

two values are the game values, now set them to "0"

Erosion: 0%

Have fun being saitama in life

PS: devs scroll away please.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
It's pretty annoying how every boss wants you to have movement type skills, but they're some of the most difficult to craft because they use such low level materials. You level up your blacksmithing and then you can't craft them with any kind of consistency. All these additional stronger weapons are worthless if you can't avoid getting two shot. There should be more movement skills in higher tiers. The movement skills that do exist in higher level weapons often force you to attack enemies in a line and bounce off them in unpredictable ways, so they're unreliable.

I don't want to go farm low level areas for the chance to create movement skills for every single boss. The low level versions aren't always adequate either, and keeping up the chain of leveled up skills is extremely difficult/time consuming. Like let's fill up the storage with low level weapon scraps, lol. Dupes of skills at higher tiers would be nice too. Some skills remain useful for the entire game and shouldn't be locked into low level weapons. We might need a way to increase the chance of certain weapons more. The variety/rng with weapon crafting is fine for most mobs (Though not having range attacks or haste or something for some of the girls makes things a pain in the ass), but it might be a bit too much for the bosses right now that really require certain skills.

I hope there'll be a scrapper unlock at the base eventually too. There are some consistent ones in the wild, but it would be nice to have at base.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gigger2461

Grandcross

May 6, 2020

Right Click in Value type (where 4 bytes is) and click New Custom Type (Auto Assembler), Erase Everything and paste the code in the link that a rainbow dash profile guy provided, and press ok.

could you please tell me how to cheat total weight

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019

ohohho, thank you my friend, its time to PAINT THIS WORLD RED
P.S. seriously - thanks u made my day

mcflappyjaw

Sep 7, 2019
This game is infuriating, nearly deleted it after getting spawncamped by ranged enemies twice at the second boss. It takes 30 minutes to get there, man
Is there any way to guarantee a heal weapon? If you don't have one you're basically screwed. Does haste effect the boss timer, and is there a way to get it reliably?

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes