• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 28, 2018
Thank you so much OneManVN for creating this marvelous anal sex scene with my dear Leliana ! :D(y)
In my humble opinion, this is the best moment in the entire game.
You are a very talented content creator and I trully hope you will reach your goals as soon as possible.
I wish you all the best. I hope you have a nice day.

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
I don't like "You pick one you lose one" type of game, but the renders and music in this game are AWESOME! Futa char are great! I won't play for that reason, but if that doesn't matter to you I recommend playing this game, Great job Dev !!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I don't like "You pick one you lose one" type of game, but the renders and music in this game are AWESOME! Futa char are great! I won't play for that reason, but if that doesn't matter to you I recommend playing this game, Great job Dev !!
Any loss in the game is only a lost scene, or temporary. Thank you, glad you enjoyed it.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
not sure if this was mentioned already, there's a bug in chapter 2 and 3 where 'Vanessa' calls you by the wrong defined relation.
I made her MC's niece and the MC her nephew. However, there's several occurrences in chapter 2 and one in chapter 3 where Vanessa refers to the MC as 'niece' instead of as 'nephew' (wrong variable used [cz] instead of [alx])

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
not sure if this was mentioned already, there's a bug in chapter 2 and 3 where 'Vanessa' calls you by the wrong defined relation.
I made her MC's niece and the MC her nephew. However, there's several occurrences in chapter 2 and one in chapter 3 where Vanessa refers to the MC as 'niece' instead of as 'nephew' (wrong variable used [cz] instead of [alx])
I tried to visualise how that family tree would look and I think it broke my brain. o_O

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
rth001.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The question we are all asking. Update, when?
Even the girls are asking... So, the short version is, soon! Starting with the first wave of VEA (VERY EARLY ACCESS) which is going to start from the trifecta tier as the lowest tier and above, as per usual.
That date is coming (the 14th). The other half of 0.6 will come two weeks later. As mentioned in my last month's post, as long as the builds are not leaked (publicly) I will continue to release them once every two weeks once we have neared the release month.
This is my way of keeping the release window as short as possible, while at the same time ensuring quality does not drop.
Talk soon.

Tockity

Oct 9, 2018
The scene with MC+Karishma+Brenda after staying the night with Brenda was really strange. Dialogue seemed like MC had had multiple scenes with Karishma, but I'd only had the initial bathroom scene.

Last edited:

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
The scene with MC+Karishma+Brenda after staying the night with Brenda was really strange. Dialogue seemed like MC had had multiple scenes with Karishma, but I'd only had the initial bathroom scene.
It's weird, at several points the game has you choose one girl to spend your time with. Then it continues on as though all of them happened.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It's weird, at several points the game has you choose one girl to spend your time with. Then it continues on as though all of them happened.
At which point exactly did this happen? Please name them for me.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
How so? Did Karishma mention it was fun all those other times or something? The one time was more than enough for Karishma the slutty maid to fall in love with the MC. I'm trying to understand, not judge how you interpret the scene(s).

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm not seeing that in my script... I guess I fixed it the last time I replayed it. Thanks though, it should be "fixed" next update.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
At which point exactly did this happen? Please name them for me.
The pizza girl moving in is the most obvious. There is also a couple times one of the girls will mention something from their route as having already happened even though you didn't choose them.

Reactions: The the Guy

Tockity

Oct 9, 2018
How so? Did Karishma mention it was fun all those other times or something? The one time was more than enough for Karishma the slutty maid to fall in love with the MC. I'm trying to understand, not judge how you interpret the scene(s).
Well it was more about MC knowing she was trans and seeming super familiar with her behavior and obsession with the MC when we'd really only had the one scene, where she may have revealed being pretty slutty, but that was it. The only other interaction we'd had with her was when she spoke to MC about a massage briefly (which was never actually done, because we were with Brenda I assume).

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
The pizza girl moving in is the most obvious. There is also a couple times one of the girls will mention something from their route as having already happened even though you didn't choose them.
What pizza girl? That was already made a "mandatory scene." Since so many people seem to have trouble understanding how that happened, I made it so it happens regardless of the waifu path you chose. As for the other girls, please let me know which girl said what about her route.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well, it was more about MC knowing she was trans and seeming super familiar with her behavior and obsession with the MC when we'd really only had the one scene, where she may have revealed being pretty slutty, but that was it. The only other interaction we'd had with her was when she spoke to MC about a massage briefly (which was never actually done, because we were with Brenda I assume).
Karishma has a female and trans path, I'm not certain what exactly seems to be written that makes you believe he knows she is trans or not, but I am going to look at the early script myself and see if I understand what you are saying. Their relationship from the get-go was built on lust. Karishma loved the fact that the MC was still a virgin, and was insta-love. To further explain, and hopefully help you understand why sometimes things need to be as they are... Initially, Karishma was intended to be trans only, like Brenda. However, seeing as a lot of people can't stand having anything but females in the vanilla version, and those who did play with trans on wanted her to have a female version, I made it happen. The same goes for Vanessa. In other words, if you want a female version of a character that was intended to be "trans only" you need to understand that I can't create two different personalities of the same person. Nor can I have them both in the same scene. So, at times they carry on as if something has happened the night before if you are on the trans path, for example (when the story continues the next day with vanilla as the default). Vanilla is the canon story, they were intended to belong to two different worlds. They are now in the same universe. All-trans and female versions have been linked to the story, but the character remains singular. All that changes is the extra stick shift for trans, and some dialogue/sex scenes. I can't afford to write and render two entirely different paths. I'd die of old age working on the endings alone. For real too.

Last edited:
Reactions: monk456

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
What pizza girl? That was already made a "mandatory scene." Since so many people seem to have trouble understanding how that happened, I made it so it happens regardless of the waifu path you chose.
That's what I meant, every route gets that scene but only one explains how she got there. It implies that all routes had the scene where you invite her over happen, but only one shows it to you.
As for the other girls, please let me know which girl said what about her route.
One specific example I remember is during the threesome scene Melissa keeps talking about how good he was before, even if you haven't done anyting before.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
That's what I meant, every route gets that scene but only one explains how she got there. It implies that all routes had the scene where you invite her over happen, but only one shows it to you.

One specific example I remember is during the threesome scene Melissa keeps talking about how good he was before, even if you haven't done anything before.
Well, yeah. I can't very well explain how she got there if you chose Melissa, for example, and the scenes show you being there with Alice. Some things do indeed happen without us. And some things get added without being part of the "plan" it's called 100$ a month yearly patron asking for a specific girl, which is then thrown inside the harem. I can't do much without $ as you well know. But, patron or not, things will continue to happen without us being present. It's just how it works. Otherwise, I'd have to show every single moment of the entire cast on screen. And just to be clear, that particular scene has a check for Meliwaifu, and only says yes I have if she was your choice. Unless I forgot to include it in the script since I rebuilt SHRiNK... I'll check and make sure it is included in the next update, I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: monk456

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
And just to be clear, that particular scene has a check for Meliwaifu, and only says yes I have if she was your choice. Unless I forgot to include it in the script since I rebuilt SHRiNK... I'll check and make sure it is included in the next update, I guess.
You may have already fixed it. I was remembering it from an older version of the game.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Does "avoiding" dickgirls mean cutting vast swaths of the game out?

Last edited by a moderator:
3.70 star(s) 63 Votes