immaim

Aug 5, 2019
I don't get it. What is Dayo?
urbandictionary says its japanese equivalent of "it's lie".
Well... update is
1. This weekend.
2. Next week dunno what day.
3. No one knows(but the dev)-dev updates patreon posts instead of posting new ones(less work probably), cant really calculate how much but its probably week.
4. Public means for lowest patrons(not for freeloaders like us) and we wait for lucky hero to give link.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
urbandictionary says its japanese equivalent of "it's lie".
Well... update is
1. This weekend.
2. Next week dunno what day.
3. No one knows(but the dev)-dev updates patreon posts instead of posting new ones(less work probably), cant really calculate how much but its probably week.
4. Public means for lowest patrons(not for freeloaders like us) and we wait for lucky hero to give link.
The dev, or one of his minions, is 9/10 times the Hero. It's coming soon.

Nov 26, 2021
First post on here would of used patreon message but I know Dev is really busy so I'll ask everybody here

In the shrink in its current version everything seems to be going at a slow pace but then you get to a scene outside of the older red heads bedroom and there's this BDSM stuff going on with her friend and the Asian character (not good with names) anyway before entering you get a few choices and then after picking one, everything in the game just goes from 0 to 100 with all the girls, is this ment to happen or is my download maybe corrupted, I still like the game a lot and get that the virus probably does something to the characters but also wanted to make sure this is ment to happen

Thanks for any info people can provide

One other thing, is the Alice fall of the apple (god I hope that's right) getting a second part, I seen the issues the dev described and it really sucks that he lost all the content for it, but will there still be a future for that game

Thanks again for info

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I still like the game a lot and get that the virus probably does something to the characters but also wanted to make sure this is ment to happen
That's what happened. Once they get infected things change quickly.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
First post on here would of used patreon message but I know Dev is really busy so I'll ask everybody here

In the shrink in its current version everything seems to be going at a slow pace but then you get to a scene outside of the older red heads bedroom and there's this BDSM stuff going on with her friend and the Asian character (not good with names) anyway before entering you get a few choices and then after picking one, everything in the game just goes from 0 to 100 with all the girls, is this ment to happen or is my download maybe corrupted, I still like the game a lot and get that the virus probably does something to the characters but also wanted to make sure this is ment to happen

Thanks for any info people can provide

One other thing, is the Alice fall of the apple (god I hope that's right) getting a second part, I seen the issues the dev described and it really sucks that he lost all the content for it, but will there still be a future for that game

Thanks again for the info
AFOTA has been already discussed on its own page, but the short version is, yes. I am going to resume work on Harem sometime next year. Depending on when my current project is ready for release. As for the girls, the virus strips away any and all inhibitors. They are acting on whatever feels right/good without the extra boring layers of daily human lives that prevent us from giving or taking that D when we just want it.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Yup, only the MC and his family has at least 75% immunity to the virus, as well as certain people that come into contact with them (mainly in a sexual way) gain some of that.

The reason i said 75% is that they keep their sanity and can control themselves, yet are still horny for each other, the MC is also got some unique antibodies for the virus considering his dick doesnae shrink, and on the trans path with Brenda after they have sex, the next morning Brenda's dick had nearly tripled in size which unlocks the trifect choice on her path, hopefully the trifecta choice will become availiable on the choose to stay at home instead of going to Brenda's flat path with Karashima soon.

Looking forward to the next update, just in time for christmas, keep up the TRUELY AMAZING work OneManVN!!!!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Yup, only the MC and his family has at least 75% immunity to the virus, as well as certain people that come into contact with them (mainly in a sexual way) gain some of that.

The reason i said 75% is that they keep their sanity and can control themselves, yet are still horny for each other, the MC is also got some unique antibodies for the virus considering his dick doesnae shrink, and on the trans path with Brenda after they have sex, the next morning Brenda's dick had nearly tripled in size which unlocks the trifect choice on her path, hopefully the trifecta choice will become availiable on the choose to stay at home instead of going to Brenda's flat path with Karashima soon.

Looking forward to the next update, just in time for christmas, keep up the TRUELY AMAZING work OneManVN!!!!
Right now with this coming update choosing to go to Brenda's is still mandatory for trifecta, but a new sub-path was added to it if you go to Brenda you can still choose a waifu. Choosing Melissa is also mandatory since I wanted to avoid making people do this for each girl. In short, Brenda's place, automatically sent back home, choose Melissa in order to not break this setup, and this unlocks the super-sub MC. I'm sure you can figure out what comes next once you unlock said content at the end of the update. As far as the trifecta at home being a thing, it's going to be next to impossible because it was meant to be a split path, and the content happens at Brenda's place, sadly. I was forced to rework the trans-only path since people didn't like the idea of a point system and the many saves required or the need to replay 100 times, tears everywhere. So, I removed the points, and am trying to bring both worlds together, slowly, but surely. So... No trifecta unlock at home, not unless a complete rework is done. Maybe one day, idk, can't promise anything. Not with how busy my work schedule is. Also, you are one of the very few people who actually understood the plot, my congrats to you.

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Right now with this coming update choosing to go to Brenda's is still mandatory for trifecta, but a new sub-path was added to it if you go to Brenda you can still choose a waifu. Choosing Melissa is also mandatory since I wanted to avoid making people do this for each girl. In short, Brenda's place, automatically sent back home, choose Melissa in order to not break this setup, and this unlocks the super-sub MC. I'm sure you can figure out what comes next once you unlock said content at the end of the update. As far as the trifecta at home being a thing, it's going to be next to impossible because it was meant to be a split path, and the content happens at Brenda's place, sadly. I was forced to rework the trans-only path since people didn't like the idea of a point system and the many saves required or the need to replay 100 times, tears everywhere. So, I removed the points, and am trying to bring both worlds together, slowly, but surely. So... No trifecta unlock at home, not unless a complete reword is done. Maybe one day, idk, can't promise anything. Not with how busy my work schedule is. Also, you are one of the very few people who actually understood the plot, my congrats to you.
Thats fair, and thanks for the congrats

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Right now with this coming update choosing to go to Brenda's is still mandatory for trifecta, but a new sub-path was added to it if you go to Brenda you can still choose a waifu. Choosing Melissa is also mandatory since I wanted to avoid making people do this for each girl. In short, Brenda's place, automatically sent back home, choose Melissa in order to not break this setup, and this unlocks the super-sub MC. I'm sure you can figure out what comes next once you unlock said content at the end of the update. As far as the trifecta at home being a thing, it's going to be next to impossible because it was meant to be a split path, and the content happens at Brenda's place, sadly. I was forced to rework the trans-only path since people didn't like the idea of a point system and the many saves required or the need to replay 100 times, tears everywhere. So, I removed the points, and am trying to bring both worlds together, slowly, but surely. So... No trifecta unlock at home, not unless a complete rework is done. Maybe one day, idk, can't promise anything. Not with how busy my work schedule is. Also, you are one of the very few people who actually understood the plot, my congrats to you.
I have to say, the plot makes sense only if you follow the main/non-futa path. I followed the Brenda path on my first playthrough, and it skipped a ton of content central to the main story, with girls and zombies appearing out of nowhere and Vanessa only being a futa in the futa-specific scenes. I went back and followed the Alice path, and suddenly everything had a non-whiskey-tango-foxtrot rhythm to it. I really enjoy this game so far. I'm looking forward to future patches.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I have to say, the plot makes sense only if you follow the main/non-futa path. I followed the Brenda path on my first playthrough, and it skipped a ton of content central to the main story, with girls and zombies appearing out of nowhere and Vanessa only being a futa in the futa-specific scenes. I went back and followed the Alice path, and suddenly everything had a non-whiskey-tango-foxtrot rhythm to it. I really enjoy this game so far. I'm looking forward to future patches.
That's because, at its core, the "canon" story was/is MC and his many "roomies + landlady". However, seeing as the other path paid WAY better... I had to include it for those who enjoyed it. The same can be said for FOM. Do I want to do less work? Fk yes! Not having to work on trifecta content, for example, would equal faster updates and or bigger vanilla updates. Or vice versa for that matter.

Reactions: CircaAD
May 27, 2017
I have some questions, which Melissa route has the most content, Mel Dom or Mel Sub?
And Aiko only comes with Melissa Dom route, correct?
I've played the game a few times over many iterations, and multiple playthroughs are needed to see all the scenes, are there any plans to make it so that every lewd scene can be obtained in a single playthrough? Currently, "Trans" and "Home" are the two main split paths, with the former being non-canon, could they also be included in a single "full harem" playthrough?

It'd be nice if we could lewd every girl in a single playthrough, with the Trans path being optional, but not its own separate thing. I love this VN and the thicc bodacious waifus, but all the paths and individual routes make it confusing as hell. You can't have such gorgeous and endearing characters, and have us pick between them, I want to give my "love" to them all!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I have some questions, which Melissa route has the most content, Mel Dom or Mel Sub?
And Aiko only comes with Melissa Dom route, correct?
I've played the game a few times over many iterations, and multiple playthroughs are needed to see all the scenes, are there any plans to make it so that every lewd scene can be obtained in a single playthrough? Currently, "Trans" and "Home" are the two main split paths, with the former being non-canon, could they also be included in a single "full harem" playthrough?

It'd be nice if we could lewd every girl in a single playthrough, with the Trans path being optional, but not its own separate thing. I love this VN and the thicc bodacious waifus, but all the paths and individual routes make it confusing as hell. You can't have such gorgeous and endearing characters, and have us pick between them, I want to give my "love" to them all!
Only the start is a bit of a split that love around. Afterward, it all comes down to waifu choice (on very select scenes in 0.6 for example where waifu dictates content.) The end goal is to have them all. And it has already progressed that way. So, Mel's content for full content I guess would be to first give in and let her "win" be the dom, all the way with you, and later on, you can switch on her if you like. You will have the option to choose dom/sub as cosmetic since people don't like to be locked in one.
For now, It is just a girl requirement to have her as a waifu. They all have something. Eventually, all of them will fall in line, regardless of waifu, which is why I say that the choice is only as important as the girl is to you. If you want them all, then play them all until there are no more split choices. Nothing I can do about it now, sorry. And just so you know, I understand you. I was not planning on having that many THICCalicious girls in it until people started going nuts on the 100$ tier with character requests. So now, we go full harem, slowly, but surely.

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes