ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Here it is

View attachment 1754492

Progress update (SHRiNK)
The 0.7 update is moving along nicely. Currently at over 500 renders and 30+++ animations(I stopped counting). The release is scheduled for this month starting with the highest tier as per usual.
Back to work for me. Talk soon.
I guess we will not get the update this month, :cry:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Had a question, since this is a harem, I can see there are some branching choices, are the LIs mutually exclusive or will we just pick a main LI, have extra scenes with her, but still have access to the full harem?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
By far ths most diverse and exciting Ren'py game I've ever played. Thank god it's not abandoned
I have never abandoned anything, despite what a handful of lunatics will have you believe. This is assuming that you have read a post or two, by some haters. The short versions = I love what I do and to this day, I am grateful to the people who help me make a living. A majority of those people came from this place, and those that pay me and hang with me on discord on a daily basis, know very well just how seriously I take my work. The only reason 0.7 was delayed, was because I moved from another country, had a lot of hard times in my current third world country of residence, and then, of course, FOM had to happen. Now, I completed and release a 600 render 55+ animations update in less than a month (development time was 24 days long) then of course came the writing and coding for all those renders/animations that took ages.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
To ease the minds of some of you who might be seriously believing the BS. THE SHRiNK is not abandoned or on hold. My life has changed drastically, since the last august. I moved from a first world, back to a third world. And being in a third-world country, means I have to suffer from the shit that plagues it. Loss of power on a daily basis, sometimes for up to 72 hours, and of course the drastic change took time for me to adjust to.

I am currently at what I would consider 110% capacity and have never felt better. Despite the fact that I am currently 6400 Euro in debt (made my first payment from the 7000E debt) The debt is there because I have purchased a secondary PC. In case you did not know. I am now the proud owner of a 5950X And the RTX A6000 + a 3900X and an RTX 3090. Both systems have more SSDs and HDD storage than I have fingers (seriously) and of course, both have 128GB of DDR4. Now, this is not meant to be me flexing, or anything. This is just me telling you that those of you who have supported me for the last 3+ years. Are getting me somewhere. I am now in a good place, from which I can work on two projects, or if need be, on a single project with twice the power (like SHRiNK this update) 600 renders and 55+ animations would normally take me 2 to 2.5 months, with another 1-2 weeks for write-code-test. This took half the time from render to release. I also have someone else working with me in my workplace. I guess you could say that this is one of the many perks of a third-world country. Let's just say that 300-400$ is a lot of money here, and super pay for most people. The said person worked on a lot of THE SHRiNK this update, and although I myself worked on most of the game in both rendering and animations, as well as supervising him... Mistakes were made and will be obvious to those who are used to my work. That said, I am just saying that despite the fact that this was his very first time working with me on a project. He did really well for a beginner. This also means that as he improves, I will have a lot more freedom to work on whatever else I desire.

I am sorry for the wall of text damaging your screens for over 9000 dmg... But, I just wanted you guys to know that unless I am dead, SHRiNK is not being abandoned. In fact, even then! I have uploaded my dev build to _-Arima-_ and someone else to continue my work. The same goes for FOM. Anyhow, I am taking a short break after FOM and SHRiNK back to back, and then resuming work on SHRiNK 0.8 in a week or so, as well as FOM, which is currently (already) underway.

Sep 20, 2020
To ease the minds of some of you who might be seriously believing the BS. THE SHRiNK is not abandoned or on hold. My life has changed drastically, since the last august. I moved from a first world, back to a third world. And being in a third-world country, means I have to suffer from the shit that plagues it. Loss of power on a daily basis, sometimes for up to 72 hours, and of course the drastic change took time for me to adjust to.

I am currently at what I would consider 110% capacity and have never felt better. Despite the fact that I am currently 6400 Euro in debt (made my first payment from the 7000E debt) The debt is there because I have purchased a secondary PC. In case you did not know. I am now the proud owner of a 5950X And the RTX A6000 + a 3900X and an RTX 3090. Both systems have more SSDs and HDD storage than I have fingers (seriously) and of course, both have 128GB of DDR4. Now, this is not meant to be me flexing, or anything. This is just me telling you that those of you who have supported me for the last 3+ years. Are getting me somewhere. I am now in a good place, from which I can work on two projects, or if need be, on a single project with twice the power (like SHRiNK this update) 600 renders and 55+ animations would normally take me 2 to 2.5 months, with another 1-2 weeks for write-code-test. This took half the time from render to release. I also have someone else working with me in my workplace. I guess you could say that this is one of the many perks of a third-world country. Let's just say that 300-400$ is a lot of money here, and super pay for most people. The said person worked on a lot of THE SHRiNK this update, and although I myself worked on most of the game in both rendering and animations, as well as supervising him... Mistakes were made and will be obvious to those who are used to my work. That said, I am just saying that despite the fact that this was his very first time working with me on a project. He did really well for a beginner. This also means that as he improves, I will have a lot more freedom to work on whatever else I desire.

I am sorry for the wall of text damaging your screens for over 9000 dmg... But, I just wanted you guys to know that unless I am dead, SHRiNK is not being abandoned. In fact, even then! I have uploaded my dev build to _-Arima-_ and someone else to continue my work. The same goes for FOM. Anyhow, I am taking a short break after FOM and SHRiNK back to back, and then resuming work on SHRiNK 0.8 in a week or so, as well as FOM, which is currently (already) underway.
As a 3rd world country resident myself, I understand. Glad I found a dev who's both committed and talented.

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
Damn, I thought you went to Canada to escape from third world hell. At least things are cheaper. Hope despite going back to third world you are fine! (disclaimer, 3rd world resident to)

Tuperr0

Nov 13, 2020

Bienvenido de regreso xD

Reactions: Griffin407
3.70 star(s) 63 Votes