Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
So I stopped playing this game a looong time ago. I remember it having some elements that I like; Incest, trans, harem etc and some that I didn't; femdom, being forced to choose between LI's.

I guess my questions are; What are we looking at content wise? Is femdom avoidable? Do we still have to choose who we spend time with. What's the trans content like? How long is it roughly.

Reactions: Xypher

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Ouch yeah that was not worth the download, not shitting on the quality but a 5 min update after 3 months.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ouch yeah that was not worth the download, not shitting on the quality but a 5 min update after 3 months.
This update came out in August, there is a new update that came out 4 days ago, and that's the way it is with this game, I suggest getting the old version, still has more content.

Reactions: CircaAD

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
This update came out in August, there is a new update that came out 4 days ago, and that's the way it is with this game, I suggest getting the old version, still has more content.
I am well aware of the old version, was rather dejected when a game with good futa/trans on male content got the tired old "I am going to rework the game that is already of good quality" that so many game devs that achieve some success do.
All the more reason the pace and size of the updates makes me sad after the dev restarted the game. The updates were not very fast for the old version either but they were a lot meatier then this.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
The choices in this game are all over the place and don't make any sense what so ever.

Protagonist is a virgin, and you get a choice like this that you can choose to give your virginity to a ''true love'' instead. And you are thinking ok - choices matter and I can choose the right girl for me:

Screenshot 2023-11-09 004009.png

Wrong! Follows by 2 forced sex scenes without a choice that I guess are the ''true love''? Casually losing virginity here:

Screenshot 2023-11-09 004105.png

Followed by another ''true love'':

Screenshot 2023-11-09 004127.png

Then through out the game you can reject Karishma twice:

Screenshot 2023-11-09 003933.png

Screenshot 2023-11-09 004217.png

Only to get to a point where there is a forced sex scene with her without a choice:

Screenshot 2023-11-09 004256.png

I have absolutely no clue what choices in this game are supposed to accomplish, it is an incoherent mess.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
The choices in this game are all over the place and don't make any sense what so ever.

Protagonist is a virgin, and you get a choice like this that you can choose to give your virginity to a ''true love'' instead. And you are thinking ok - choices matter and I can choose the right girl for me:

View attachment 3071324

Wrong! Follows by 2 forced sex scenes without a choice that I guess are the ''true love''? Casually losing virginity here:

View attachment 3071325

Followed by another ''true love'':

View attachment 3071326

Then through out the game you can reject Karishma twice:

View attachment 3071327

View attachment 3071328

Only to get to a point where there is a forced sex scene with her without a choice:

View attachment 3071329

I have absolutely no clue what choices in this game are supposed to accomplish, it is an incoherent mess.
Funny part is all 3 of those forced options are trans, if you have that enabled. Otherwise it's 2 girls and one post op girl, who used to be one of your male best friends. Also, it's crazy that the rerelease still hasn't caught up to where the original game was. I appreciate that the dev is trying to make the original make sense, as many events just happened randomly, with people being in different places with no explanation. Just figured for a game that didn't have a ton of content to start with filling in the blanks shouldn't have take this long.

Last edited:

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
So I stopped playing this game a looong time ago. I remember it having some elements that I like; Incest, trans, harem etc and some that I didn't; femdom, being forced to choose between LI's.

I guess my questions are; What are we looking at content wise? Is femdom avoidable? Do we still have to choose who we spend time with. What's the trans content like? How long is it roughly.
With the constant remakes and overall slow progress of development, this game is actually shorter with less content than it used to have. In this version you don't even have sex with Alice yet. It's not worth playing if you played it a year or two ago imo. The dev appears to have tried to make the plotline a bit more coherent but it is still pretty stupid and characters are still just thrown in like the sister(?) that just randomly appears in the game. This one appears to be stuck in remake limbo.

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Funny part is all 3 of those forced options are trans, if you have that enabled. Otherwise it's 2 girls and one post op girl, who used to be one of your male best friends. Also, it's crazy that the rerelease still hasn't caught up to where the original game was. I appreciate that the dev is trying to make the original make sense, as many events just happened randomly, with people being in different places with no explanation. Just figured for a game that didn't have a ton of content to start with filling in the blanks shouldn't have take this long.
Funny how post op somehow means that it is no longer trans in the devs eyes if you DO turn off the trans content.

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes