Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Oh that's so fucked up.

I've never been someone to accuse a dev of patreon or SS fuckery the way some people do but I'm calling shenanigans. I've been subbed to the for quite a while now. So of course when I saw this update I was confused because I didn't get any notifications about it being posted over there. After looking into it I just learned that they set up a new page for this game to have it's . So I've been subbed to a page for no goddamned reason for, I don't even know how long.

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
quite decent chunk of update, especially compared to previous ones, but mostly talks - Brenda meet sisters, very short sex scene (dom anal) with Vanessa, MC "pranks" girls into topless, Alice's friend Sabrina (cute nerdy redhead with glasses) arrives to the house, sex scene (HJ) with Alice and a lot of dialogues in between

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
I left this alone for a while because wasn't too chuffed about a remake but damn, the remake is actually worse than the original *sigh*
it's a tradeoff, some character models are worse yes (Alice is big example), but narrative and story pacing is significantly better
mostly minor things - extra scene here, extra dialogue there, but it makes difference in the end

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
I disagree, a lot is better now, except choosing who to sit with seems too much like a branching choice, just like the original.
it's a tradeoff, some character models are worse yes (Alice is big example), but narrative and story pacing is significantly better
mostly minor things - extra scene here, extra dialogue there, but it makes difference in the end
Ok, I may have been a bit harsh in my post but it was more of a generalisation. If i was to break it down a little though then I can agree to a few things that are better. The story for a start it does seem better in this version. I was quite happy with the pacing in the original though. It didnt seem to0 rushed but it didnt drag either and it had the perfect amount of bat shit crazy. The comedy was also better in the first one.
The character models, with the exception of aiko the character models in the first one were much better. I mean what did they do to poor alice?? How have them boobs not been fixed yet??

Overall i dont think the "trade off" was worth it. For me personally the cons outweigh the pros.

ekeymono92

Mar 4, 2019
Ok, I may have been a bit harsh in my post but it was more of a generalisation. If i was to break it down a little though then I can agree to a few things that are better. The story for a start it does seem better in this version. I was quite happy with the pacing in the original though. It didnt seem to0 rushed but it didnt drag either and it had the perfect amount of bat shit crazy. The comedy was also better in the first one.
The character models, with the exception of aiko the character models in the first one were much better. I mean what did they do to poor alice?? How have them boobs not been fixed yet??

Overall i dont think the "trade off" was worth it. For me personally the cons outweigh the pros.
Out of curiosity where is your second signature from? the zero one i know where the heart is

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
lmfao I still don't know how you do up a render like these and think to yourself "Perfect. Nailed it."

View attachment 3425606
View attachment 3425607
"With a twisted look on her chest, she responds"
Alice: Okay. Here is what i want from you.
Alice: Fix my TITS!!

One looks like it got trapped in the garbage compactor on the detention level and the other one looks like its trying to leave!

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes