Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
quite decent chunk of update, especially compared to previous ones, but mostly talks - Brenda meet sisters, very short sex scene (dom anal) with Vanessa, MC "pranks" girls into topless, Alice's friend Sabrina (cute nerdy redhead with glasses) arrives to the house, sex scene (HJ) with Alice and a lot of dialogues in between
how long is the play time? 10 min? 15 min?

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
what happened to this game? there used to be so much more story/sex w/ the family. Did a fresh run and have to say I'm disappointed, the zombie/sex-crazed clone girl storyline is super slowed down if this is already in season 2, what happened to the military woman and the stranded chick that we had picked up after fighting the naked zombiemen. Morgana and Evaline where already in the house and had scenes and now they are gone. How is this revamped and remastered? instead it seems butchered from what it was. Also are we forced into a relationship w/ a trans person now even if you turn trans/futa off? I swear they called Brenda, Brandon before we met her.

Reactions: CircaAD

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
This story has some good ideas but they get lost in the quotidian blandness of MC and his constant thoughts of what is in his or other people's shorts.

Whyohwhyohwhy do we have to go through every excruciating second of MC's day?

The dialogue is just treading the same ground forever... I am losing the will to live.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
what happened to this game? there used to be so much more story/sex w/ the family. Did a fresh run and have to say I'm disappointed, the zombie/sex-crazed clone girl storyline is super slowed down if this is already in season 2, what happened to the military woman and the stranded chick that we had picked up after fighting the naked zombiemen. Morgana and Evaline where already in the house and had scenes and now they are gone. How is this revamped and remastered? instead it seems butchered from what it was. Also are we forced into a relationship w/ a trans person now even if you turn trans/futa off? I swear they called Brenda, Brandon before we met her.
Brenda is Brandon, they are a post op transwoman. That probably explains the wonky tits too.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
For some reason I liked the previous version better. Now the arse fetish is just too strong, I mean the MC thinks about arse almost every minute. Also, Alice is absolutely not my type, I have nothing against thick women but Alice is just fat, not my taste, just like Leliane. Anyway, the game is developing in a direction that I'm not necessarily in favour of. As I said, I liked the previous version better. (I played both versions and compared them).

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I liked some of the early parts too, so i've stuck with it till now. but... yeah, this is really bad.

an MC that reached his mental peak at age 10.
a house full of lazy people, none of which have jobs but they still need a maid?
no kind of plot whatsoever, just a tired dickmatizer.
ugly, fat girls.
whats with the space warping 5x larger on the inside house?

i'm not usually this harsh, but damn.

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes