OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I actually agree with him. I'm so fucking tired of half the devs here rebooting their game mid-development. Have none of these fuckers ever prepared a rough draft before starting development? It's the most basic writing advice ever.
I have far more respect for devs that actually finish their mediocre games (note: "finish", not just end) than devs rebooting their games every ten minutes hoping to capture perfection. Because, newsflash, them games will probably end up with mediocre finishes anyway.

But they never get finished, do they? The dev imagines some slight with their games; it agitates them (also probably because the middle of any project is the hardest to keep author interest going after the initial excitement is gone), something that clearly didn't agitate their audience because the project is relatively successful, then they stop any and all momentum their game got going to reboot. Probably gaining very little extra audience in the meantime while the original audience waits hands clasped for several years just to get to the same fucking point the author left it on by which time 99/100 of these devs abandon the project.

It's all so tiring.
I am about to tell you something that's going to blow your mind! Patreon dictates what we can create. And if we don't fall in line, we are "disappeared." For people like me who rely on that income to survive. There is no choice. Or at least that was the case, until recently. So, the remake was not done because I felt like it, not entirely. Although if I am being honest, that was also a part of it. It's not like I was getting this insane amount of support from people who complain even when it is given for free. Had it not been for STEAM where I thankfully make 10-50 times what I was making on Patreon, I would have been dead now.
The remake was meant to be a better version with a slightly different timeline, but the content is still there. It's just going to come at a later time than it did initially in most cases. You are right about one thing though. Had I not hired someone to work on THE SHRiNK I would have likely dropped it entirely. It was not profitable at all. And as shitty as that may sound, I need $ like everyone else on this planet to survive. So I will keep reworking it and remaking it as many times as it takes for it to be the best product that will give me the right amount of $$$$$ on STEAM which is the only platform that matters right now. If that makes people unhappy, I truly am sorry. I mean it, but at the end of the day I need to think about me and mine.

Believe it or not, SHRiNK on STEAM is my most profitable product.

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I have not been active on 95 for a very long time and no one outside of it even mentioned it... It is getting fixed/redone.
First and foremost, I'm truly glad to hear your son will be ok. That's the most important thing by far, and I wish you the best for you and your family. Any development issues can wait.

As for the the tiddies situation, I'm baffled no one mentioned it on other platforms. It is VERY noticeble, and now its not just Alice either. The new girl has it worse, as I pointed out a few pages back.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
First and foremost, I'm truly glad to hear your son will be ok. That's the most important thing by far, and I wish you the best for you and your family. Any development issues can wait.

As for the the tiddies situation, I'm baffled no one mentioned it on other platforms. It is VERY noticeable, and now it's not just Alice either. The new girl has it worse, as I pointed out a few pages back.
View attachment al699.webp Point out what else was the issue. Which other girl had it worse?

Reactions: Joey's Conscience

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Hi guys. I know that it has been a long time since I was a part of the degenerate community. I became a dad, and that threw a wrench in my otherwise "perfect" life. I wanted to get the important stuff out of the way first. My son is going to live. He came out of surgery a few days ago and is now considered out of danger. He is a little warrior, despite his misfortune. Because he is going to need the best care we can give him, I am relocating once again... I am moving to spaghetti land and I will continue working from there.

Now, let's talk about wtf is going on with THE SHRiNK and me, in general. Ever since I started selling my product(s) on STEAM I feel liberated. I no longer feel that crushing pressure I used to feel when my entire life was dependent on Patreon's income. That also means that I no longer feel threatened by Patreon, or their TOS. I am switching over to Subscribe Star, and if people don't start jumping of their own accord soon, I will be forced to take drastic measures like shutting down the page on Patreon, entirely.

With that out of the way, let's talk about Alice and her tits. Let us also discuss the femdom while we are at it. The femdom is still there. It's just going to take a little longer this time around. The timeline of this incredible story-driven heart-wrenching game of inserting dick in the preferred hole has changed from the OG. As for the renders... Anyone who has followed my work would know that they are not done by me. I hired someone that works for me on projects I do not lead. I am currently working on something that will be released on STEAM initially. Afterwards, on SS.

So, if you feel like supporting me, consider jumping over to SS, or STEAM.
I haven't even read the rest of your post yet. I just want to say that I am glad to hear everything went well with your son. I can't even imagine how stressfull and scary a situation like that is. I wish him a very speedy recovery.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I haven't even read the rest of your post yet. I just want to say that I am glad to hear everything went well with your son. I can't even imagine how stressful and scary a situation like that is. I wish him a very speedy recovery.
Thank you, and I hope you and anyone else never for as long as you live have to find out.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
View attachment 3530243 Point out what else was the issue. Which other girl had it worse?
This lady:
1712863766489.png

Also, just to clarify, while I singled out these renders as being the worst ones, the weird looking tits are a constant issue. Someone else posted this Alice one, in the same scene as the other render:

1712864082939.png

I could skim over the game to try and point out every instance, but I don't have the game installed atm, and tbh, I think that should be up to the dev team.

I guess these are more noticeble and more of a problem to me because Alice was my favorite character before the remake, and I hate plactic surgery tits, so yeah... But given you nailed her look in the previous version, I think you can spot these things, as long as you keep your eye out.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
i can,t even down load this game it keeps sending me to another game not the Shrink its called University something

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
i really want to play the game update but it won.t let me it keeps saying University kings

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
How do u play the new update did the University kings poped up or no cause it did to me it won.t let me play the shrink

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes