Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
i download the game i extract the game on to mega i click on the game update it keeps showing the University kings game again i did every thing right but it won.t let me play it its making me mad :cry: :cry:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i download the game i extract the game on to mega i click on the game update it keeps showing the University kings game again i did every thing right but it won.t let me play it its making me mad :cry: :cry:
I have no clue what you are doing, but I assure you that is not the game in the OP

Win/Lin/Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -

If you still for whatever reason can't figure this simple task out, then get the compressed version.

The Shrink R&R [Season 2 v2.4] [OneManVN]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what version? win, mac, linux?

just dl'd game from gofile and it started shrink2.

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
Hey, i got a question, am i limiting myself to one of the three as LI or is that just for who i sit with at the party?

1713394038430.png

Reactions: chris1

BlackWaltersFedora

Aug 18, 2023
Not gonna lie, a tad confused with all the different versions?
Are they all seperate games? Or is it just the same game remade over and over again.
can anyone give me a quick rundown?

celticxfrost

Feb 8, 2022

Updated the gallery mod to 0.5.2. Credits to IAmAB for making it and S0K4_3K for the last update.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.6.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.7., tested with broken_division compressed version.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.8., tested with (Asenaris) compressed version.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.8 part 2., tested with (Asenaris) compressed version.

The remake has no sex scenes so no update is required for now. In the meantime I'm leaving the older version available to use it with the old game, but, do not try to use that version with the remake, it won't work. I expect to fix it before the dev posts new content (hopefully with something worthy to start filling the gallery again :devilish: )

Updated the mod to work with the 1.4 update. Still, not much to see :sleep: (1 sex scene and 1 blowjob, I included the teasing scenes just to fill the blank spaces...)

Updated the mod to 1.5 update. Tested with giqui compressed version. Added the fingering scene with Vanessa. :sleep:

Updated the mod to 1.7 update. Tested with platypushperry compressed version.

Updated the mod to 1.8 update. Tested with giqui compressed version.

Updated the mod to 1.9 (Season 1) update. Tested with SonsOLiberty compressed version.

Updated the mod to 2.1 (02-08-2023) update. Tested with SonsOLiberty compressed version. Added another scene with Karishma. :sleep:

No new scenes in the 07-11-2023 update, the last mod works just fine. Tested with SonsOLiberty compressed version.

Update the mod to 2.3 (Season 2) update. Tested with SonsOLiberty compressed version. Added another scene with Brenda (Trans). :sleep:

Update the mod to 2.4 (Season 2) update. Tested with SonsOLiberty compressedversion. Added another scene with Brenda (Female), Vanessa, and Alice.
excuse me y'all just started playing this game and where do I install the mod?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so your saying that the latest mod for this game also works on the old version as well? I thought its for season 2 only shit
shrink 2 only. originally i thought that all modders stopped updating mods for this.

wt-mod is for old version only.

renicy

Mar 18, 2024
Is the download link in the "old version" of LaikDink up to date? the name is 0.8 but there is 0.8 part 1 and 0.8 part 2 in the changelog. I am not sure, I am confused. I would appreciate if you can help.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the download link in the "old version" of LaikDink up to date? the name is 0.8 but there is 0.8 part 1 and 0.8 part 2 in the changelog. I am not sure, I am confused. I would appreciate if you can help.
0.8 of season 1 was split to 2 parts but later combined so you need only part 2 mod.

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes