OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
The render quality is great, and I'm loving the characters, but I'm having difficulty at times reading the dialogue.

I like to sit back, click, read, and just enjoy the story, but with a scene like this, white one white (the tiny black border does nothing), it's a struggle, and it's stopping me from enjoying it.

View attachment 397675
I could bump up the size for the text on the next release. Or you can delete the overlay.rpy and suffer with the abomination called "textbox" Try that and start a fresh game, see if it works. Also, thanks for trying it, glad you like it (Text aside.)

Reactions: PixelRepublic

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I could bump up the size for the text on the next release. Or you can delete the overlay.rpy and suffer with the abomination called "textbox"
Well, lots of games just put a 50% transparent black background over dialogue.

As a graphic designer, it's kind of a sin for me to say this, but, it works.

Reactions: botc76

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I could bump up the size for the text on the next release. Or you can delete the overlay.rpy and suffer with the abomination called "textbox" Try that and start a fresh game, see if it works. Also, thanks for trying it, glad you like it (Text aside.)
I just grabbed a random game in my library to demonstrate, the surprise was the first game and the first scene I loaded was a perfect example.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I just grabbed a random game in my library to demonstrate, the surprise was the first game and the first scene I loaded was a perfect example.

That's the default... That's what I replaced. And try the solution I just mentioned, please. Otherwise, nothing I can do. I am sorry.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
That's the default... That's what I replaced. And try the solution I just mentioned, please. Otherwise, nothing I can do. I am sorry.
I'm aware, my point was, sometimes we don't need to reinvent the wheel. Anyway, best of luck, mate.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well, IRL neither. A woman with a dick is still a woman, a transexual woman is still a woman. Calling it gay is just factually wrong.

I get being uncomfortable with it, I would be. Dating a transexual would be... challlenging. But this "gay" bs can go fuck itself.
i suppose it depends on how feminine they look. seeing as how small talk is policed-let's leave it at that.

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
Good thing Dev include futa/trans please don't remove trans/futa. also add shemale fuck MC optional some people like
this some not so add shemale want fuck MC or Only MC want fuck shemale.
i'm waiting for someone create game with shemale mom,sis,aunt etc like any other game but completely shemale with Male,Female or shemale PROTAGONIST.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Good thing Dev include futa/trans please don't remove trans/futa. also add shemale fuck MC optional some people like
this some not so add shemale want fuck MC or Only MC want fuck shemale.
i'm waiting for someone create game with shemale mom,sis,aunt etc like any other game but completely shemale with Male,Female or shemale PROTAGONIST.
I will at some point create a Futa/shemale/trans (New game in the future.) Whatever people fancy calling it nowadays. In this one, the MC can become a bottom bitchboy. It's in the plans, and it is optional. You can unlock it by spamming all "Submissive" points when choices are given. Eventually, you'll get bent.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Really like the faces and butts (although they're never big enough for me), quite disappointed the futa content is tied with the...
...but yes, the bird noise was deafening, even at 25% volume. This seems to be a problem with Ren'Py. Personally, I feel these random noises (especially harsh, high-pitched ones like birds and alarm clocks) contribute nothing but tinnitus.

Reactions: Cavpal

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Really like the faces and butts (although they're never big enough for me), quite disappointed the futa content is tied with the...
...but yes, the bird noise was deafening, even at 25% volume. This seems to be a problem with Ren'Py. Personally, I feel these random noises (especially harsh, high-pitched ones like birds and alarm clocks) contribute nothing but tinnitus.
It was a one-time thing. No more birds for you from now on. Also, please do not assume anything :) The futa is not tied to anything or anyone. He was simply our "Catalyst" Wait and see what happens at least. There will be plenty of unspoiled futas for you, and only you.

Reactions: Chrathrard

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
I get stiffy Mcstiffersons from Trans/Futa Idk if you've played Alison, but, let's just say that in Dom path you can really see how much I like em. I give zero fucks about opinions on the matter. In English: Yes, there will be as much futa/trans as you can stick your dick into. All optional, as is everything about any of my games. Choices, points, options, that's me.
Thanks for stepin up fo your game, some devs get scared and remove things like that from their games sometimes

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
It was a one-time thing. No more birds for you from now on. Also, please do not assume anything...
You would be an evil, evil man to promise such things and not deliver... but you would be the first to do so, if you did. :cautious:
What white nerd? The maid???
The player, of course. The whole fetish is based on the premise that there's only one demographic of pr0n consumer. (Generally speaking; I'm not accusing the dev of anything.)
Like it? Play it! Don't like it, there is dat door!
Oi. You got a loicense for dat doo'h, m8? :cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal and OneManVN
3.70 star(s) 63 Votes