ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Why does the doll or cyborg or whatever look like a skinny version of Alison?
6 months in the gym working on the butt master will change that.

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Wow. I'm really enjoying this game, the girls are hot, the scenes and situation are really sexy. But I also have alot of questions. Is there some reason why the story is so disjointed? It feels abit disorienting. Also, not sure if there's any problems with this version, because I always pick the Dom route and I'm still mainly a sub.(esp the threesome scene)

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
This mod seems to not show all scenes of which girl sleeps with you after you get back, I thought that depended on your choice for the movie night, but this mod will only show Alice's scene, even when you chose the "mod:all" choice with the movie.

It will even prevent Brenda from fucking you in the basement, unless you only choose Melissa, so I guess you still have some work left to do on the mod.
Can you give me a picture about it and for Brenda, sorry but I have no intention to play futa content so I don't add it

Sep 8, 2020
No, but I am disappointed that only Alice and Melissa did something, I wanted Aiko to ride us too.

The dancing in the background felt really out of place in that scene as well.
Dw I fixed it by starting from the start and trying to make the same choices that I did then.

Sep 8, 2020
Wow. I'm really enjoying this game, the girls are hot, the scenes and situation are really sexy. But I also have alot of questions. Is there some reason why the story is so disjointed? It feels abit disorienting. Also, not sure if there's any problems with this version, because I always pick the Dom route and I'm still mainly a sub.(esp the threesome scene)
Did you choose PS or PB route with Aiko? Cause I think PB is more of a sub route and PS is a dom route not sure tho... also some scenes are meant to be MC as sub or LIs having planned it beforehand...

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
When I started this game Karishma had been shrunk as part of the dicks getting tiny in "The Shrink" this update though, she has a big dick, like what the fuck? Has the gas release worn off or is the dev smoking crack and totally forgotten the premise of this game???

1654333624001.png

1654334113471.png

Also Cousin, used to have a dick, now she doesn't???

Last edited:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
When I started this game Karishma had been shrunk as part of the dicks getting tiny in "The Shrink" this update though, she has a big dick, like what the fuck? Has the gas release worn off or is the dev smoking crack and totally forgotten the premise of this game???

View attachment 1849423

View attachment 1849429

Also Cousin, used to have a dick, now she doesn't???
As for karishma, don't you know mc is immune and can cure smol dick syndrome with his cum? And cousin dick is optional, depend on your choice

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
error message with the mod during the evening.
The mod is broken from this place
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/prologue.rpy", line 15497, in script
    if modchooseallfirstch1:
  File "game/prologue.rpy", line 15497, in <module>
    if modchooseallfirstch1:
NameError: name 'modchooseallfirstch1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/prologue.rpy", line 15497, in script
    if modchooseallfirstch1:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/prologue.rpy", line 15497, in <module>
    if modchooseallfirstch1:
NameError: name 'modchooseallfirstch1' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Shrink OG + Trifecta 0.7 0.7
Tue Jun  7 03:51:32 2022

rosk0e

Jan 17, 2018
Seem to be stuck in an infinite sex loop with Alice, Aiko & Melissa (not that I'm complaining tooo much...)

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Did you dl it recently or some time ago?
dl link should be bugfix version rn.
And tbh that's the end of update so you can wait for next update if you're too lazy to dl again
Seem to be stuck in an infinite sex loop with Alice, Aiko & Melissa (not that I'm complaining tooo much...)

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

mr8081.png

SHRiNK progress update, FOM update, yearly discount 16% and even more news.
(All images are currently unedited.)
SHRiNK 0.8 (part one) is nearing 200 renders. I hope it will have at least 300 by the release date (EA) on the 14th-16th of this month. Work on part two would then resume and be released in the next month. Keeping my monthly release promise as long as the goal of 2500 stands.
FOM: FOM has reached 300++ renders and chapter two is finally making some decent progress.
The yearly discount has been set to the max allowed discount of 16% currently. This will only last until the 14th of this month. So, if you have been considering supporting me yearly, this is the time to do so, as the discount is enough to save you (nearly) two whole months of payments.
Last but not least... I have officially been accepted on Steam. FOM will be the very first OMVN title to be published there very soon. Hopefully, no later than the end of August.
Talk soon: <3 OMVN

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Is there a patch or option that edits out Aiko from this game, or at least the supposed Aiko romance subplot? The MC has the "choice" to either suddenly become utterly obsessed with sniffing panties, or just suddenly go completely batshit then seemingly loving being genuinely physically abused for it.

Reactions: CircaAD
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes